TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just stopped yourself from buying yogurt for a married woman
alonzomourningthinks.gif

could've been a gateway to other yambs

but... I won't make that mistake again... cannot WAIT to move downtown...

:pimp: :pimp:

jst passed up one of the most GOLDEN opportunities...

girlie was paying for her food And left her wallet... she had to out the yogurt back...

I shoulda swooped in, copped the yogurt, and got to rapping...

but I didn't want to cut the people in front of me...

she had a slim body with the bubble... I normally don't kick myself after skipping on a chick... but this was a picture perfect chance...

shame me, TAY famb... shame me.

;(
I did this before but it was for her son. Son wanted some goods and I said I got you little man no crying big boy..His mom was smiling hard and we started talking. i smashed the yambs

Chilling with my boys tomorrow out of town, gonna walk around looking for potential future/present Damb yambortunities. Thanks yall for the advice I've been given and have seen in this thread. I gotta get some numbers.

Met a young yamb at a dept store, she's 18.. We hit it off quite nicely.. Then she hit me with the news that she's in bible college and I asked her what the ring on her figure meant, she said its a purity ring that she vowed to wear at her college.

To pursue or not to pursue.. We exchanged numbers, she told me make sure not to lose or misplace hers.. Sucks that she left for the Virgin Islands for a month.

I just moved 5mins from campus, 1bedroom, plenty big.. But the downfall is I only have one class left in Uni so I don't expect to be on campus much other than to work out.. Trying to get the last bit of college yambs.

Met a young yamb at a dept store, she's 18.. We hit it off quite nicely.. Then she hit me with the news that she's in bible college and I asked her what the ring on her figure meant, she said its a purity ring that she vowed to wear at her college.

To pursue or not to pursue.. We exchanged numbers, she told me make sure not to lose or misplace hers.. Sucks that she left for the Virgin Islands for a month.

I just moved 5mins from campus, 1bedroom, plenty big.. But the downfall is I only have one class left in Uni so I don't expect to be on campus much other than to work out.. Trying to get the last bit of college yambs.

I'd keep in touch, never know maybe she'll transfer schools and if anything you can be the first, even though that's frowned upon here

Just came from a party. Talked to this chick I know, put in minimal effort. I told her "don't leave me hanging tonight." She goes "hanging how?" I said nah it's not what you're thinking. She goes damn am I not pretty enough? I tell her she is, and then told her to come home with me.

She said "I'm with it, now you get to see me naked."

In the end I grabbed her *** and then told her I was going to my car. I just left. Wasn't even trying to hit her.

Ever been in a situation where you knew you could smash but you just leave it alone?

For some reason I didn't even want to hit at the moment. :lol:

Damn, dealing with women who are cool to you but straight up @#$@$@# to everyone else :smh: HUGE turnoff. I don't care how fine you are, something like that just makes me hate you with a passion...

For example, it's cool that you're buying me a drink, but do you really have to be yelling "Where the @#$% is this @#$%@$@ bartender?" for her to hear while she's cleaning up a spill right in front of you?

She kept saying things like that all night but eventually she messed with the wrong people :rofl: :smokin

So our entire group got on the elevator to leave the club. Some straight hood @#$ dudes are debating whether they can all fit in the elevator with us, and she goes "Excuse me, can you either get the @#$% on the elevator or get the @#$% out of our way?" One dude starts going OFF. "Naw @#$@ this elevator, and @#$% this ugly @#$, @#$%@ @#$, stank @#$, Shrek @#$ @#$%@ right here! " She panicked and kept trying to close the elevator doors, but he kept putting his foot in between the doors and kept hurling insults the whole time :rofl: pretty much picture Redman in the How High "Get Em!" scene but angry as hell

Eventually he went on his way and she said "Why didn't you help out?????" I told her " I think he was doing fine by himself " and she started going off on me :smh: like where was that courage 30 seconds ago? Just cause you know I don't get react to women like that? In my college years I would've said some evil @#$% to shut her up, but I know it just makes me look bad these days. So I just laughed it off

Anyway my bad for the long story, it would be funny if you were there to witness it...but yea that attitude is no good. Can't physically get myself to smash girls like that, cause the urge to backhand them is too strong :smh:

Last edited:
Just came from a party. Talked to this chick I know, put in minimal effort. I told her "don't leave me hanging tonight." She goes "hanging how?" I said nah it's not what you're thinking. She goes damn am I not pretty enough? I tell her she is, and then told her to come home with me.

She said "I'm with it, now you get to see me naked."

In the end I grabbed her *** and then told her I was going to my car. I just left. Wasn't even trying to hit her.

Ever been in a situation where you knew you could smash but you just leave it alone?

For some reason I didn't even want to hit at the moment. :lol:

If she's unattractive, sure.. But it sounds like you p'd out.

Damn, dealing with women who are cool to you but straight up @#$@$@# to everyone else :smh: HUGE turnoff. I don't care how fine you are, something like that just makes me hate you with a passion...

For example, it's cool that you're buying me a drink, but do you really have to be yelling "Where the @#$% is this @#$%@$@ bartender?" for her to hear while she's cleaning up a spill right in front of you?

She kept saying things like that all night but eventually she messed with the wrong people :rofl: :smokin

So our entire group got on the elevator to leave the club. Some straight hood @#$ dudes are debating whether they can all fit in the elevator with us, and she goes "Excuse me, can you either get the @#$% on the elevator or get the @#$% out of our way?" One dude starts going OFF. "Naw @#$@ this elevator, and @#$% this ugly @#$, @#$%@ @#$, stank @#$, Shrek @#$ @#$%@ right here! " She panicked and kept trying to close the elevator doors, but he kept putting his foot in between the doors and kept hurling insults the whole time :rofl: pretty much picture Redman in the How High "Get Em!" scene but angry as hell

Eventually he went on his way and she said "Why didn't you help out?????" I told her " I think he was doing fine by himself " and she started going off on me :smh: like where was that courage 30 seconds ago? Just cause you know I don't get react to women like that? In my college years I would've said some evil @#$% to shut her up, but I know it just makes me look bad these days. So I just laughed it off

Anyway my bad for the long story, it would be funny if you were there to witness it...but yea that attitude is no good. Can't physically get myself to smash girls like that, cause the urge to backhand them is too strong :smh:

Lmao, that's a smash and dash. How she is with them is how she'll be with you eventually. You don't want no parts of that Dewey. But I feel you not smashing just for the sake of smashing, right now I need more. I'm a moody *** dude sometimes.

keep that on deck but continue to pursue other bitties. She might be a keeper. And 18, she's still young. That purity **** gets old quick once you get to college :lol:

My man hitting the flee button like a wild Pokemon.. :SMH

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR=#red]My dudes...ever notice how some chicks get STUPID wet after giving you sloppy top? When that happens you know they are stone cold freaks. The thought of your rod in their gobbler turns those type on to no end...and it's awesome. All that's left is to slide in for the big finish.[/COLOR]

Finished finals Thursday....
Got back to my city and Smanged my girl with the fury of an emancipated slave last night, then laid up and watched Ted. For sure, quality yambs + quality conversation afterwards = :pimp:
#MonogamyFTW
eff that monogamy stuff... especially for me right now... :lol:

dont think ya boy aint got other yambs on deck... i'm just thinking about getting newbies...

had a little convo w/ this yamb this morning after gettin it in last night..

her: so i seen this girl w/ dreads, and they were really pretty. so i asked her 'who does your hair? my boyfriend has-'
me: hold up... your what?
her: my boyfriend
me: naw naw... dont say that.
her: i know, but its just easier. what are we?
me: we arent boyfriend and girlfriend. that's when problems come into play. lies and insecurities come b/c we're obligated to each other. i dont want that kind of pressure, and i'm not going to put that pressure on you.
her: why are you bringing old history into this? i'm not them other chicks you've messed w/ that did you bad. dont bring in baggage.
me: it aint baggage. its common sense. i'm 23, you 21... why change stuff that has a potential to go bad... where's your last boyfriend...
her: well... we're not toge-
me: why?
her: ... cuz he was insecure. i never cheated, but we lived so far away.
me: so why didnt yall stay together? exactly... cuz titles complicate things.
her: aight then.. .you bullsheetin... i'm about to start going on dates and when it aint no more jessica, then i dont want to hear nothing.
me: lol... ok... gone ahead.. if a ***** snatch you up, i'm slippin... but until then... i know you like spending time with me, i know you like how i treat your yambs... if you give that up.. that's on you...

i left... get a text... "i'm sorry... "

:pimp: :pimp:

Was just talking with my boy about this situation where I used damn near word for word of this convo with a girl that wanted to get wifed up. Had to bump this for the new TAY'ers.

Thank you Ricky :pimp:

Was just talking with my boy about this situation where I used damn near word for word of this convo with a girl that wanted to get wifed up. Had to bump this for the new TAY'ers.

:pimp:

did it workout the way you wanted? what was her response after you told her the truth?

Last edited:

:pimp:

did it workout the way you wanted? what was her response after you told her the truth?

Ive used it twice, first time it worked perfectly, she was cool with it too. second girl was more like your situation, she got mad at first, but i hit her with the "I like spending time with you and I know you like spending time with me and if you give that up, that's on you" damn near word for word :lol: and she accepted it, she wasnt cool with it, but **** it, kept her around for a lil, then had to let her go.

Edit: Is that you ricky? Saw the avy and assumed it was, then saw the name and did a double take lol

Last edited:
973zag.jpg

Fell into some stank box last Tuesday, was smashing and looked up like what the hell is that smell. After about 5 more mins of stroking, I said F this. I faked the nut, got up quick and ran to the bathroom. Came out and told shorty that I have a early day tomorrow and you gotta go. She is so cut off from the roster it's not even funny. Shorty is fly and pretty as chit, walking round smelling like that. Should've seen the signs bc her car was nasty. Funny thing is she said she was gonna stop home and clean up before she came to my house but her box still smelled like that? :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom