TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: they would treat it the same way as if they were pmsin I'm assuming, chicks finger themselves when they wash up :nerd:
um, no. :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Yeah bros...the 'Gina needs a break every know and then.

But honestly one of these days us dudes are going to realize that the true playas are these females. More than a few of them multitask with their snatch. They ain't gotta stay hard like we do...they can screw multiple dudes a day like it ain't nothing :lol:

Imma keep it real, a few times I have went down to eat and have tasted what seemed to be spermicide. Yeah that's foul I know haha. :x
[/COLOR]

You losing.
Hook 'em horns.

:D

ask your girl (if you have one), how she cleans her private parts

if she's only cleaning the outside layer .. she dirty

I am a girl and any doctor, gynecologist will tell you not to stick anything like soap/body wash inside there. It's outside + outer lips/opening.

you from 757 homie? :nerd:
I've never heard of this place, the food good?

Yessir the food is good. They got margaritas for like $4. Take 55 south and get off at Bolingbrook (53). It's right there in view when you get off ramp. Take right and make left. I can't remember the location in VA. I went to Hampton years ago

I need some new action but I been too lazy to pursue any. I haven't been going out and I swear the only chicks I see when I'm driving are the ones walking.

Last edited:
I am a girl and any doctor, gynecologist will tell you not to stick anything like soap/body wash inside there. It's outside + outer lips/opening.

never said to put soap inside there though I just said their fingers :lol:, but the original question how do girls clean the inside of their vagina Ms. GYN?

"The vagina may be self cleaning. However, it is okay to stick your finger towards the inner walls of the vagina to cleanse out the rest of the discharge. Douching is not recommended. It may cause vaginal infection and also instead of cleaning the vagina, douching will just push all the discharge back inside."

never said to put soap inside there though I just said their fingers :lol:, but the original question how do girls clean the inside of their vagina Ms. GYN?

"The vagina may be self cleaning. However, it is okay to stick your finger towards the inner walls of the vagina to cleanse out the rest of the discharge. Douching is not recommended. It may cause vaginal infection and also instead of cleaning the vagina, douching will just push all the discharge back inside."

:lol: if you're that srs about this pm'd

thanks, back to the topic

anyone ever had yambs that were too good? on some you slide in and your eyes go :wow:, that type of p_ could really cloud your judgement :smh:

Yessir the food is good. They got margaritas for like $4. Take 55 south and get off at Bolingbrook (53). It's right there in view when you get off ramp. Take right and make left. I can't remember the location in VA. I went to Hampton years ago

I need some new action but I been too lazy to pursue any. I haven't been going out and I swear the only chicks I see when I'm driving are the ones walking.

goodlooks fam, i'ma try it out soon

I swear some women are just never satisfied. From the moment they feel that you don't spend enough time with them, they starting trippin on some bs :smh:

How you getting it Niketalk? That's how u catch yambs! No more, no less...

Currensy hit me up I'm in the burbs twice a week.

Ill ride out there with you. I never been there past lunchtime so may be some action. Bolingbrook definitely got em out there

What up yambily. I think I've only posted like twice in this thread but I'm a long time lurker. A lot of good info gets posted here, shout out to everybody who contributes. :pimp:

Anyways I've been in a drought since I turned 21 earlier this year. I haven't gotten any yambs since February and I think I'm bout to go crazy. I need to fill my roster up, the bench is empty right now.

I'm usually shy and nervous when approaching a female but today after work I said **** it. I was on my way home on the train when a young yamb caught my eye. I seen her looking at ya boy so I started smiling and she looked away. So I wrote my number on a piece of paper and as soon as she was about to get off on her stop, I tapped her on her elbow. I handed her the piece of paper, she looked at it and I told her to call me. I hope she does hit me up, if not on to the next.

when your wingman doesnt wanna wingman because he fell in love with the P of another chick that has a bf

shoulda just approached solo on these 2 thirsty biddies at the bar last night :smh:

Everyone keeps telling me how going solo is >>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom