TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
973zag.jpg

Fell into some stank box last Tuesday, was smashing and looked up like what the hell is that smell. After about 5 more mins of stroking, I said F this. I faked the nut, got up quick and ran to the bathroom. Came out and told shorty that I have a early day tomorrow and you gotta go. She is so cut off from the roster it's not even funny. Shorty is fly and pretty as chit, walking round smelling like that. Should've seen the signs bc her car was nasty. Funny thing is she said she was gonna stop home and clean up before she came to my house but her box still smelled like that? :smh:

Need to change her contact name to Stinky breh

973zag.jpg

Fell into some stank box last Tuesday, was smashing and looked up like what the hell is that smell. After about 5 more mins of stroking, I said F this. I faked the nut, got up quick and ran to the bathroom. Came out and told shorty that I have a early day tomorrow and you gotta go. She is so cut off from the roster it's not even funny. Shorty is fly and pretty as chit, walking round smelling like that. Should've seen the signs bc her car was nasty.... :smh:

:rofl:

973zag.jpg

Fell into some stank box last Tuesday, was smashing and looked up like what the hell is that smell. After about 5 more mins of stroking, I said F this. I faked the nut, got up quick and ran to the bathroom. Came out and told shorty that I have a early day tomorrow and you gotta go. She is so cut off from the roster it's not even funny. Shorty is fly and pretty as chit, walking round smelling like that. Should've seen the signs bc her car was nasty. Funny thing is she said she was gonna stop home and clean up before she came to my house but her box still smelled like that? :smh:

[COLOR=#red]Old semen can make her vag smell like that too. By old semen I mean somebody else dumping jizz inside of her. Semen changes the pH of the normally acidic vagina to a more alkaline state so that the sperm inside the semen can survive...BUT that also means it makes the vagina more susceptible to odor causing bacteria and candidasis albicans (the stuff that causes yeast infections) since they also thrive in a less acidic environ. Plus as the semen breaks down there is some odor.

Hope you strapped up, and yes I'm an unofficial p***y doctor :rofl:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Smashed last night with this side piece I've been ****** with for a while. I knew I could beat from the jump, and basically just keep her on deck for a bored night or whatever. She already knows what it is and is down for whatever, so it's mutual...

Anyway to get to my point I beat yambs last night and threw it in her butt... then the girl I've been "dating" came over this morning, she went out in the city with her girls last night. She woke me up with some head, smh.

Felt bad but if I denied she should have been suspect. Who turns down morning head? -Not this guy.

I felt ****** up tho after, then I wondered if I ever gave head to a chic or a girl I was dating after she smashed some dude the night before and then I really felt like a dirty bastard.

****** up thing is I probably have, specially if you **** girls when they have a man... which I love doing, idk why. It's more challenging and exciting I guess....

Anyway, have a good Sunday gentleman lol.

973zag.jpg

[COLOR=#red]Old semen can make her vag smell like that too. By old semen I mean somebody else dumping jizz inside of her. Semen changes the pH of the normally acidic vagina to a more alkaline state so that the sperm inside the semen can survive...BUT that also means it makes the vagina more susceptible to odor causing bacteria and candidasis albicans (the stuff that causes yeast infections) since they also thrive in a less acidic environ. Plus as the semen breaks down there is some odor.

son....

wee-bey.gif....

stank yambs = dudes letting off in them...

it makes so much sense now.

[COLOR=#red]My dudes a few other things can cause that same imbalance which leads to the bad seafood smell. Period blood can also haz that same effect but it usually goes away a few days after their period ended...that why some chicks won't let you smash immediately after they got off the rag.

But make no mistake a rank p*ss is usually signs that something ain't right, it should only have a light non odor smell at the most...and no amount of showering will solve the problem cause it's an internal thing. These days mamas don't be teaching their daughters how to keep that thang in good operating order so especially for the younger ladies 18-23 you'll run into these problems more. The older chicks know to go to the doctor and get it looked at. Ok that's all on this topic. :lol:[/COLOR]

973zag.jpg

son....

wee-bey.gif....

stank yambs = dudes letting off in them...

it makes so much sense now.

I used to smash a chick repeatedly through the night and morning, we would probably take a shower in between 10 sessions.. Believe me the odor gets worse the more you unload in the yambs... I don't think most sexual active women know about douching; I'm guess their momma's didn't teach them that.

Smh good game homie. So of these chicks out here living foul. I def strapped up, I don't play those games. O well it was something about shorty beside that smell that I just couldn't connect with anyway. This just made it easier.

Douching isn't something that should be taught to your daughters, it's unhealthy and can lead to other problems. Soap and water should be enough for a vagina to be clean bros. If it has a abnormal smell after a shower they need to go to a GYN because something is happening inside.

douching :x :x

that can mess up everything down there, I hope women still aren't teaching their daughters that

Douching isn't something that should be taught to your daughters, it's unhealthy and can lead to other problems. Soap and water should be enough for a vagina to be clean bros. If it has a abnormal smell after a shower they need to go to a GYN because something is happening inside.

this

Last edited:
Me and my boy met these older ratchets from staten island last night. the joint i was talking to was italian and had kids. after how last night went i'm 99.5% sure that if I go to staten island the yambs will be had. Long *** journey though

RT @JokersMistress: Me RT @WeNotSocks: I don't believe women exist that wanna just give head and chill. I hope tho.

GO get her for you local DC dudes

so if u nuttin in a chick & douching isnt good for em, wat are they posed to do to take care of the odor of semen in em?

so if u nuttin in a chick & douching isnt good for em, wat are they posed to do to take care of the odor of semen in em?

not really your problem :lol:
but the vagina fixes itself naturally and the best thing to do is to let it rest for a day or two, unless there are serious problems like sti, yeast infections, vaginal bacteiriodnals (some **** like that :lol:) etc.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah bros...the 'Gina needs a break every know and then.

But honestly one of these days us dudes are going to realize that the true playas are these females. More than a few of them multitask with their snatch. They ain't gotta stay hard like we do...they can screw multiple dudes a day like it ain't nothing :lol:

Imma keep it real, a few times I have went down to eat and have tasted what seemed to be spermicide. Yeah that's foul I know haha. :x[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom