TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have an iPhone 5, should I just give my 4 to a girl because she asks?  If you all about throwing away money, do what you want.

It's a 4 too. Yeah I can see that line of thinking.

who cares, even if he was trying to sell a 4 (not 4s)
what's max he would get? like 50.
I'm sure homie isn't tripping of 50.

once again, it's paper weight, I have 2 Blackberry's a galaxy 2, and a LG phone all less than 2 years old just sitting, if someone needed a phone i'd give it to them cuz it's not doing anything better but being a paperweight. I have my s3, if my phone breaks, I have insurance on it and will get a loaner phone from best buy thats still better than the 4 phones I listed above.

dude it's not a simp move don't worry. .. if she happens to throw the yambs at you for doing so even better, if not it is what it is. if you threw it to a dude he cant give you yambs whats the difference?

serious question. why am I scared of eating the box? never done it. almost did last night and punked out lol. gf mad

So I have an iPhone 5, should I just give my 4 to a girl because she asks?  If you all about throwing away money, do what you want.

It's a 4 too. Yeah I can see that line of thinking.

once again, it's paper weight, I have 2 Blackberry's a galaxy 2, and a LG phone all less than 2 years old just sitting, if someone needed a phone i'd give it to them cuz it's not doing anything better but being a paperweight. I have my s3, if my phone breaks, I have insurance on it and will get a loaner phone from best buy thats still better than the 4 phones I listed above.

dude it's not a simp move don't worry. .. if she happens to throw the yambs at you for doing so even better, if not it is what it is. if you threw it to a dude he cant give you yambs whats the difference?

Yeah i'm giving it to her. Didn't even think about it, then somebody had to say some **** and had me thinking about trivial ****. Come to find out he's saying no because he did it before expecting yambs and didn't get it. We from two different trains of thought.

serious question. why am I scared of eating the box? never done it. almost did last night and punked out lol. gf mad

Immediately thought of Cam'ron telling Kevin Spacey, "You suspect." Doggie, you don't know what you're missing (as long as ur gf doesn't stink).

Last edited:

Actually 4's going for $200, not $50.

My mans
pimp.gif

Def will check these spots out.
Fasho.  Foundation is usually worth a visit on Wednesday nights too.

Nothing like a chick knowing from jump what it is.

Once you start looking to settle down you come across the wrong one and settle down with her.  Just play the field do what you do and wait for the right one to show up.  I don't think based off what he has told us about her, she is the one.  Really a 24 year old should be putting in work as a step dad, HELL NO. 

He will look up and be an old man filled with regrets.
I never said settle down but don't walk around without nutting up... You can't complain about women not knowing what they want if you don't speak your mind...Age should never be a factor in settling down with anyone because trust broham there are women in their 30's acting a damn fool out here.. I am merely saying that its better to have open COMMUNICATION with these chicks and be straight with them from the jump. Their is nothing wrong with playing the field but ****** get themselves in trouble trying to be Mack's, you would be hella surprised how many women just want smash sessions, etc...
At the end of this rant, MAN THE **** UP about your fears and stop giving women all this power and enjoy yourself...We have all been crushed or played but that's life and you should only be responsible for your happiness( or if you have a seed),
I have simped hard on chicks before but I found my voice and that's how I found my chick because I stopped trying to play the game and just hit them with real talk.. Once again " conversation rules the nation" you would be surprised how these chicks respond to actual truth and the ones that can't, you keep it moving

[COLOR=#red]Barnes and Noble is the SPOT!! Pulled me a banger today...Pharm School graduate about to take her board exams and she got body and face. Gonna tell y'all how I pulled later. Too easy. Great thing about Barnes and Noble is that it filters out most of the ratchets...ratchets aint effin with Starbucks and Books :lol[/COLOR]

Immediately thought of Cam'ron telling Kevin Spacey, "You suspect." Doggie, you don't know what you're missing (as long as ur gf doesn't stink).

Cam also say "I don't care, I'll eat it"

Don't lick the pearl of every chick. But if its your regular and she keep herself right, EAT DEM YAMBZ!!! 696969696969696969696969 :smokin

Last edited:
Man she clean, you're clean and been kickin it for a minute why even bother holding back? Can't do mine getting ate though, maybe one day. Then again if she just went ahead and did it I wouldn't trip.

[COLOR=#red]Fixed[/COLOR]

Dudes really putting they mouth in Pandora's box ? Closest I got the tip of my nose made contact one time while getting some peach cobbler and the chick said " damb boi you trying to get all that huhhh" and proceeded to squirt on my chin with a moan lol. Still get to ride in her yamborgini when ever I hit her up

Dudes really putting they mouth in Pandora's box ? Closest I got the tip of my nose made contact one time while getting some peach cobbler and the chick said " damb boi you trying to get all that huhhh" and proceeded to squirt on my chin with a moan lol. Still get to ride in her yamborgini when ever I hit her up

[COLOR=#red]Yes bro, some don't even know they like it till you do it. I was bangin this 19 yr old not too long ago and she made me put my thumb in her dook chute while eating her so she could cum stronger. Was different but Lil mama put on a show when she orgasms...well worth the fudge finger. But to be honest I never saw poop on my thumb or anything like that[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom