TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a chick come thru after a party around 2am and while she was toppin me off, She decided to turn it into a 69, And I took a lick and the saltiest taste ever smh, Went soft asap and was done for the night.

I stay away from the anus. Never did anal and really don't plan too but what u described will be tried on this tex-mex this weekend

I rub the crapshooter anyway, thats me, that's what I do. Sometime I rub it with the thumb or I put the whole index in there. Then i rub my penis with my index while its inside her. It's pretty thrilling.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]But by far the craziest request I ever got from a chick was that she wanted me to choke her while she orgasmed to make it stronger. First time I just put my hands around her neck and didn't really squeeze, but the broad got mad at me for not squeezing hard enough. Next time we smashed right as she was about to cum I made sure to really squeeze hard and I could literally feel her walls contracting on my joint, and yes I creampied, don't judge lol.

After you start banging enough chicks you'll eventually run into freaky situations like this.[/COLOR]

My thing with Anal is that it's too much prep time and coming from the home of the under cover brothers atl I ain't trying to get hit with no label

My thing with Anal is that it's too much prep time and coming from the home of the under cover brothers atl I ain't trying to get hit with no label

[COLOR=#red]Understood brother, Doing that stuff in ATL could raise red flags from the women, and understandably so. I used to live in ATL over by Camp Creek Pkwy and also Marrietta. I can't believe how much Lennox Mall has changed. That used to be bad broad central, but it has been taken over by the gheys.[/COLOR]

I detest double-dates, but I've been lucky enough to be on ones where compared to the other dude, I'm the perfect dude. Pure comedy :lol:
Not a fan of double dates either, but sometimes you have to be the wingman for your boy.  Met one of my ex's through a double date.

That's the thing though, never actually been on a double date with any of my friends. It would normally be me and my chick, one of her friends, and whatever bum one of her friends would currently be dating. It's normally cringe-inducing comedy.

Dudes really putting they mouth in Pandora's box ? Closest I got the tip of my nose made contact one time while getting some peach cobbler and the chick said " damb boi you trying to get all that huhhh" and proceeded to squirt on my chin with a moan lol. Still get to ride in her yamborgini when ever I hit her up
[COLOR=#red]Yes bro, some don't even know they like it till you do it. I was bangin this 19 yr old not too long ago and she made me put my thumb in her dook chute while eating her so she could cum stronger. Was different but Lil mama put on a show when she orgasms...well worth the fudge finger. But to be honest I never saw poop on my thumb or anything like that[/COLOR]

I've only accidentally had my thumb in a chick's shooter. I have however put half of a foot-long candy cane in a chick's butt, while hitting it doggy. It wasn't one of the normal sized ones either, it was one of those thick *** ones about as round as a walking cane :lol: Saying it was fantastic for the both of us is an understatement

Last edited:
That's the thing though, never actually been on a double date with any of my friends. It would normally be me and my chick, one of her friends, and whatever bum one of her friends would currently be dating. It's normally cringe-inducing comedy.
I've only accidentally had my thumb in a chick's shooter. I have however put half of a foot-long candy cane in a chick's butt, while hitting it doggy. It wasn't one of the normal sized ones either, it was one of those thick *** ones about as round as a walking came :lol: Saying it was fantastic for the both of us is an understatement

[COLOR=#red]This n**** Peep is a freak :rofl: :rofl:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Understood brother, Doing that stuff in ATL could raise red flags from the women, and understandably so. I used to live in ATL over by Camp Creek Pkwy and also Marrietta. I can't believe how much Lennox Mall has changed. That used to be bad broad central, but it has been taken over by the gheys.[/COLOR]
Lennox is still bad broad assembly line the gheys help weed the out of Townes away from yambtopia. Like u litterly go up to 10 broads and just tell them straight up whose riding with me and at least 3 raising they hand .

Lennox is still bad broad assembly line the gheys help weed the out of Townes away from yambtopia. Like u litterly go up to 10 broads and just tell them straight up whose riding with me and at least 3 raising they hand .

[COLOR=#red]Good to know my dude!!! I'll be back to visit ATL soon enough. Never leave that city with a dry d***.[/COLOR]

Son don't sleep on that thumb. G'ahead plug that *****.[/quote

[COLOR=#red]No doubt!! My question is where we're the 19 year old like that when I was 19?? streaming pr0n done turned out an entire generation :lol: Aint complainin tho long as they legal it's all to the good.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Ive read the last 2 pages like

yall cats some freaks :rofl:

the most ive ever done was put my finger in this chick butt while getting head

[COLOR=#red]Barnes and Noble is the SPOT!! Pulled me a banger today...Pharm School graduate about to take her board exams and she got body and face. Gonna tell y'all how I pulled later. Too easy. Great thing about Barnes and Noble is that it filters out most of the ratchets...ratchets aint effin with Starbucks and Books :lol:[/COLOR]

seen plenty of chicks in barnes and noble, I go there when im in find wifey mode.

also had plenty of chicks wanting to be choked,
most chicks love that without even knowing,

[COLOR=#red]Barnes and Noble is the SPOT!! Pulled me a banger today...Pharm School graduate about to take her board exams and she got body and face. Gonna tell y'all how I pulled later. Too easy. Great thing about Barnes and Noble is that it filters out most of the ratchets...ratchets aint effin with Starbucks and Books :lol:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
I had an older chick that wanted me to choke her too E. I got into that ****. She'd be riding like a pro and I'm getting my Boston strangler on the couch. I miss that *****. looked like Sinclair from Living single with some big *** ****. always had blunt rolled when I got there and a drink ready...but still I couldn't love these chicks, couldn't even pretend to.

I had an older chick that wanted me to choke her too E. I got into that ****. She'd be riding like a pro and I'm getting my Boston strangler on the couch. I miss that *****. looked like Sinclair from Living single with some big *** ****. always had blunt rolled when I got there and a drink ready...but still I couldn't love these chicks, couldn't even pretend to.

I'M DYING!! LMAO

[COLOR=#red]But by far the craziest request I ever got from a chick was that she wanted me to choke her while she orgasmed to make it stronger. First time I just put my hands around her neck and didn't really squeeze, but the broad got mad at me for not squeezing hard enough. Next time we smashed right as she was about to cum I made sure to really squeeze hard and I could literally feel her walls contracting on my joint, and yes I creampied, don't judge lol.

After you start banging enough chicks you'll eventually run into freaky situations like this.[/COLOR]
The last chick I dated, I use to choke her. Don't know why I started choking her, it was just one day I was stoking the yambs and seen her neck. Next thing I know my hand is around her throat. She never brought it up saying that I needed to stop. just seem like it was a turn on for her.

yall hell bruh :rofl: but when it come to that chokin ****, how do u keep from chokin her to sleep or leavin bruises on her neck? thats the only reason i say no to that chokin **** cause i might blank out & apply too much pressure, hell the only time i ever choked sumbody was in a fight & i was tryna kill em at the time

Sleeper hold while hitting it from behind >

I've held the neck gently while kissing on it from the back, never straight up just choked her though. Ya'll made me realize I ain't smashing nearly enough. Beast mode activated.

how do u keep from chokin her to sleep or leavin bruises on her neck? thats the only reason i say no to that chokin **** cause i might blank out & apply too much pressure,

I imagine they do the **** like a handshake, firm but not squeezing.

Last edited:
Ya my ex ex, I was her first and we were together 6 years, around year 4 I just randomly choked her and she loved it, she'd go from normal riding to bucking bronco. The good thing about being together so long was just randomly suggesting things and she would say ok. We even went to a swinger party one time and went to a private room, some girl (cute a little older and thick) walked in and I was thinking, yes lawd you my man, I'm going at my girl but she's so into it she didn't see the girl standing in front of her, the chick said oh she's loving that I don't want to mess her up and walked out :smh: and took my dreams with her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom