TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an older chick that wanted me to choke her too E. I got into that ****. She'd be riding like a pro and I'm getting my Boston strangler on the couch. I miss that *****. looked like Sinclair from Living single with some big *** ****. always had blunt rolled when I got there and a drink ready...but still I couldn't love these chicks, couldn't even pretend to.

[COLOR=#red]:lol: Wow my dude. So obviously this s*** is not all that uncommon. I was kinda freaked out at first to be honest. Who freakin knew?[/COLOR]

Can't put too much force, just enough to create that pressure.

Also don't do it with your fingers spread, that's gonna create too pressure spread apart which can lead to Bruising.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah true, you have to interlock your fingers and apply the pressure from your palms. This leaves absolutely no bruising. Watch out for your thumbs too. Now I feel like a psycho for typing this, but hey the broad demanded it, I had to come through.[/COLOR]

I suppose something like this

tumblr_mn43ezSMOk1rt4k5qo5_250.gif

*raises hand to having a chick request to choke them*

actually had two that flat out requested it...

I started to incorporate a firm back-of-the-neck grab when missionary... and can literally feel the yambs moisten...

I've done it with minimum last 15 chicks I've smashed...

its officially part of the arsenal.

plus...

girls have rape fantasies...

SRS...

Last edited:
*raises hand to having a chick request to choke them*

actually had two that flat out requested it...

I started to incorporate a firm back-of-the-neck grab when missionary... and can literally feel the yambs moisten...

I've done it with minimum last 15 chicks I've smashed...

its officially part of the arsenal.

plus...

girls have rape fantasies...

SRS...

[COLOR=#red]Yeah like they want to be dominated (some of them anyway).

Yo my Barnes and Noble pickup story would be buzzkill compared to the convo going on now. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
^man I still think about this chick I saw at a Barnes and Nobles (or Borders, not sure) a couple years ago. She had some Pharmacy books and mentioned all the stuff she wad doing. She was sort of slim, brown skin, a pinch taller than me, and real cute. I was ultra committed boyfriend then though, so I was only halfway paying attention. Ain't seen her since :lol: :smh:

Whole foods/Target between Friday night-Sunday is pure gold mine my brethren

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with this dip, she's about an 8 with a cute face and a nice petite rump, chest game on point too, I'm supposed to meet up with her tomorrow for dinner/hookah at my place :pimp:
pray for her, she's boutta get that work :lol:

*bonus

Wouldn't even know how to approach one.
Just pay attention to what's in their basket, also if they are in the alcohol section, and you know a little about wine, etc, pay attention to what she is buying and throw something witty at her... That's how I have met a majority of chicks, plus their defense is down at these spots because most are in workout clothes, hair up and thinks nobody is paying attention to them... But most women's fantasies are meeting a guy in Starbucks/grocery store type scenerio

I just got off the phone with this dip, she's about an 8 with a cute face and a nice petite rump, chest game on point too, I'm supposed to meet up with her tomorrow for dinner/hookah at my place :pimp:

*bonus

nice

This.

It's also easier to pull them because they aren't expecting to be pulled so they aren't all defensive / guard up as if they were done up walking down the steet with every dude trying.

Plus you know what to really expect in the morning / on an off day.
Tryin to told ya...
I literally smashed a chick by pretending I didn't know what an advocado was... Lol, those memories

Young ***** wit a cougar ***** 8)

They are so nurturing, this recent milf didn't leave a single part of my body untouched and just had flawless technique.

I just got off the phone with this dip, she's about an 8 with a cute face and a nice petite rump, chest game on point too, I'm supposed to meet up with her tomorrow for dinner/hookah at my place
pimp.gif

pray for her, she's boutta get that work
laugh.gif

*bonus
OK, I see you.  Keep us posted.

I have to say I did choke a chick, she brought it up.  She said if you choke me during, I am guaranteed to squirt.  Oh REALLY.  Not a problem then, strokin and chokin that phat ***** from the back.

*bonus

Fellas please invest in a hookah. It's so easy to get them over.

Rape is too strong a word IMO.

It's more like being over powered / feeling weak.

Basically fighting something off you don't want but feels so good.

I has a chick ask me once to slap her across the face, that's where I drew the line.

Ima big guy and I'm not risking that charge :lol:
honestly i love that overpowering, slapping HARD across the face, and choking ****. whenever i ask the dude, he says he doesn't wanna hurt me because he would guaranteed knock me out. :frown: :lol:

Last edited:
I rub the crapshooter anyway, thats me, that's what I do. Sometime I rub it with the thumb or I put the whole index in there. Then i rub my penis with my index while its inside her. It's pretty thrilling.
roll.gif

My brother from another mother...

pimp.gif

I do the same **** bruh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom