TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=#red]Right after you eat her out from the back keep her in the all 4s position and do the wheelbarrow position it's a slight variation of doggy except you grab her ankles like it's a wheelbarrow and lean back and stroke. It will hit angles in her walls like she ain't never probably felt before. I hope you ain't high when you do it, cause that position be making the box fart incessantly and you may get a laugh out of that.

.[/COLOR]

I'm on it. Just got here its mister nasty time

Man probably strolled into the crib like

booker-t-walk-o.gif

But the freak he has is gonna hit that rim and he's gonna have this face

152695.gif

and come back here preaching that stuff :lol:

Last edited:
Why wait, just tell her what's up and how you feel
Don't worry about the friendzone, just go for the kill, if it doesn't work out at least you won't have to ponder "what if"
If you take too long, guaranteed the next ***** who has that predator instinct will yoke her up
Edit:wow:p please change this thread to "Freaky Tales" because man you dudes got me laughing something hard

Thats the thing ive been out the game so long I honestly dont know what exactly to say to get at the box. Im so used to having chicks basically throw it at me.

A few cliffs
- she gave me her number after class without me asking
- always txt me back instantly
- make sure to help me out with any class work

So whats a good approach since Ive already have her number?

Why wait, just tell her what's up and how you feel
Don't worry about the friendzone, just go for the kill, if it doesn't work out at least you won't have to ponder "what if"
If you take too long, guaranteed the next ***** who has that predator instinct will yoke her up
Edit:wow:p please change this thread to "Freaky Tales" because man you dudes got me laughing something hard

Thats the thing ive been out the game so long I honestly dont know what exactly to say to get at the box. Im so used to having chicks basically throw it at me.

A few cliffs
- she gave me her number after class without me asking
- always txt me back instantly
- make sure to help me out with any class work

So whats a good approach since Ive already have her number?

Man she's practically throwing it at you, you just really have to ask her if she wants to hang out outside of a school situation. Then pretty much take it from there.

Yeah you gotta strike while the instant text back iron is hot or she's just gonna think you're not interested. She's used to dudes being aggressive, they all are, go in.

Thanks for the tips, I will try to spark up something Monday when I see her again.

Does something along these lines sound ok?
"I honestly cant help it anymore, I find you to be very attractive"

Thanks for the tips, I will try to spark up something Monday when I see her again.

Why are you waiting till monday? You have her number, hit her up and try and set something up spur of the moment.

You lazy b. Hit her up to do something this weekend.

I've had my lazy moments too though. Be prepared to watch her slip away easily onto some lame's ****, not cause his game was better, but she felt dejected by that dude she liked that didn't hit her up and his timing was right. How that sound? you rotisserie gaming for weeks and he just pops up with his hot wing game.

Last edited:
Man probably strolled into the crib like

booker-t-walk-o.gif

But the freak he has is gonna hit that rim and he's gonna have this face

152695.gif

and come back here preaching that stuff :lol:

- -_-_-_-_-________________________________ [COLOR=#red]Flatline dead :lol:

Peep we must be cloned my dude...I def leave the TV on with it muted when I smash. There has been times where I was getting it and I hear a funny commercial and I lose my nut stroke, so I keep that mofo on mute[/COLOR]

Last edited:
I've never had it done but a lot of people just straight front to protect masculinity.

We have dudes talking about they **** girls but never kiss them just blatant lies all the time.

i posted this in another thread but i figure i'd ask her too

Been messaging this chick on pof. she's sending me novels worth of stuff though and seems pretty cool. Actually sent her a pretty long message backa gainst my intuition. Anyway what's the shortest time into hanging out for these online meetups. I'd rather hang this weekend that wait for next. First message was Wednesday

Man I have lost plenty of chicks over thinking and waiting
Your time is now son, if a girl is giving her number unsolicited, my dude she is feeling you
Just step to her and be real," I am feeling you and I would like to get to know you better, I know this spot we can get drinks at and its intimate" and proceed with the convo
Stop giving these women your power because guaranteed she has already talk to her girls about you and she is just as nervous as you are
NUT UP MY NINJA

Your time is now son, if a girl is giving her number unsolicited, my dude she is feeling you
Just step to her and be real," I am feeling you and I would like to get to know you better, I know this spot we can get drinks at and its intimate" and proceed with the convo
Stop giving these women your power because guaranteed she has already talk to her girls about you and she is just as nervous as you are
NUT UP MY NINJA
But nutting up is hard....and scary...I want my mommy!
frown.gif

Srsly though, I know you need to get the ball rolling sometime but it's hard to build that momentum and confidence.

I've never had it done but a lot of people just straight front to protect masculinity.

We have dudes talking about they **** girls but never kiss them just blatant lies all the time.

i posted this in another thread but i figure i'd ask her too

Been messaging this chick on pof. she's sending me novels worth of stuff though and seems pretty cool. Actually sent her a pretty long message backa gainst my intuition. Anyway what's the shortest time into hanging out for these online meetups. I'd rather hang this weekend that wait for next. First message was Wednesday
My last serious chick was from the Internet, sounds like you are clicking with her, if you are communicating like this... Just hit her up with a fun activity this weekend, like go cart racing, or better yet pool/mini gold, anything she might not "know" how to play so you can find a way to be flirty but not overly aggressive...
The worst she can say is no and you back to pof
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
Stop waiting, if she feels your thirsty, that's her lost, too many ladies in this world to worry about one you are not in love with and you are just trying to smash

frown.gif

Srsly though, I know you need to get the ball rolling sometime but it's hard to build that momentum and confidence.
I have been there with getting the ball rolling but, I am going to put it like this
When you have met a chick, fell head over heels for her and got engaged to only have your heart ripped out
There is no rejection like that because that girl truly knew you and rejected the thought of you
You don't know these girls on an intimate level so the rejection shouldn't crumble your confidence...
Yes as men we work off our ego and it stings but why put so much thought into the situation until you really get to know her
If you trying to just smash, why worry...
Women/girls are just as nervous but why do you always think the dudes with Confidence or the ugly dude gets the yambs
Ding ding, they figured out how to take the lumps, dust themselves off and get back to grind
I am not a Mack,Playa... I am just a ***** who got tired of life passing me by and giving people power
These yambs want you, stop being afraid and do the damn thing
We all want love or companionship or just yambs and Freaky Tales, lol

frown.gif

Don't over think it then. Just do it. When you over think it, you begin to psyche yourself out and come up with scenarios and then you end up talking yourself out of making the approach.

NUT UP MY NINJA

Those are the exact words I was looking for, I will go that route. Good looking out for all the help in this thread.

I will update this thread Monday on how it went.

]

I have a feeling he might pull this move off :lol: don't be scared man just talk to her

Last edited:
There's one girl in my college class and I find her attractive. This is the 2nd quarter I've had the same class with her, but never got to say anything. Sucks that this class I have a colleague that's a guy and we normally walk out together. I want to chat with her and see whats up, but another thing that's holding me back is that I have a gf. smh.

I have a feeling my man is going to pull that along came polly move :lol: don't be scared man just talk to her and you'll be good

frown.gif

I have been there with getting the ball rolling but, I am going to put it like this
When you have met a chick, fell head over heels for her and got engaged to only have your heart ripped out
There is no rejection like that because that girl truly knew you and rejected the thought of you
You don't know these girls on an intimate level so the rejection shouldn't crumble your confidence...
Yes as men we work off our ego and it stings but why put so much thought into the situation until you really get to know her
Women/girls are just as nervous but why do you always think the dudes with Confidence or the ugly dude gets the yambs
Ding ding, they figured out how to take the lumps, dust themselves off and get back to grind
I am not a Mack,Playa... I am just a ***** who got tired of life passing me by and giving people power

Amen, each L is a learning experience and chance for growth. I think the problem is dudes on the come up look at that dude with all the confidence and don't realize he took alot of L's to get there.

Last edited:
- -_-_-_-_-________________________________ [COLOR=#red]Flatline dead :lol:

Peep we must be cloned my dude...I def leave the TV on with it muted when I smash. There has been times where I was getting it and I hear a funny commercial and I lose my nut stroke, so I keep that mofo on mute[/COLOR]

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was at this one shorty spot and we were watching Archer on NetFlix. I start diggin it out or whatever, and they say a funny *** joke and I lose it :lol: Next time I came through she was like "I'm gonna turn the tv off this time" :rofl:

:lol: @ these reactions.

It was just one time and she kinda did it without permission.

I guess all I can say is don't knock it till you try it 8)

When I was living with my gf both of us knew that the TV HAD to be turned off when **** was going down

Friends would be on and I would start quoting it mid stroke :smh:

frown.gif

Aight man.  I gotta go get deez lumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom