TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:x yea he just took it to far, shoulda took that to the grave my boy

guess thats where u got the name cheeks mcgee from tho :rofl:

:lol: The older I get though the more I start to feel like as long it's with a female, no toys, it ain't ayo. Never had one try though, but if she does and it feels good *shrugs.

Lmao y'all some characters.

But how do you guys feel about the girl putting her finger in YOUR butt???

I was skeptical until a chick did it to me and it felt amazing. I could not stop laughing hysterically. Call it ayo or karamo or w.e you want, but I guess that's where our g spot is.

sick.gif
yea he just took it to far, shoulda took that to the grave my boy

guess thats where u got the name cheeks mcgee from tho
roll.gif
I haven't had any personal experiences with this but I believe cheeks mcgee when he says it felt amazing. My two roommates (let's call them B and R) ditched class when we were studying abroad in Asia to go to a massage parlor and get happy endings. I had already ditched class a lot so I couldn't go with them. So they were getting their massages RIGHT next to eachother. No curtain or anything. R's girl starts tugging him and he is fully erect and enjoying it. B looks over and sees this and can not get hard or enjoy his experience. So without saying anything, B's girl puts on a "finger condom" and puts her finger up his butt. She hit the spot, got him hard, and finished him. Being told this story in person by B was the funniest **** ever
laugh.gif

I was skeptical until a chick did it to me and it felt amazing. I could not stop laughing hysterically. Call it ayo or karamo or w.e you want, but I guess that's where our g spot is.
mannnnn i dont care if its our abcdef spot...that **** dont fly with me.

She was tryna go skiing 
devil.gif

I like to hold these broads like bowling balls. One time I got this broad to give me a HJ with her family in the same room while we were watching some Spanish movie. **** was so exciting. She was a nasty broad too. Good times 
nthat.gif

Fellas please invest in a hookah. It's so easy to get them over.
I been thinking about it going to have to ask my boy where he got his, do some research on it today and tomorrow. I'm not into smoking but wife loves red wine so I can't imagine her doing this.

This dude once told me he doesn't text females full sentences because he didn't want them to think he was soft.

I am not saying any names

males don't like their anuses licked out either huh :rofl:

[COLOR=#red]Aight eff it, somebody gotta be honest here...yes my Ex-GF used to lick my bunghole, not the taint, I'm talking straight up brown-eyed orifice.

T.Bell was one of the hottest chicks on campus and she came from money, talked like Whitley from The Different World. High yalla, in shape nice t**s. With all that said she was a sexual freak that loved to ***k anywhere, even dressing rooms weren't off limits for her. Oh and she loved to lick a***. It feels funny and a bit compromising but what the heck.

BTW Ricky she now lives in the DFW area...you'll know who she is if you were to ever get into it with her :lol: Most aggressive chick I have ever been with and you could never tell by her sweet innocent looks.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
:rofl:
Same here lol

Uhhhh....gonna have to say no on this :lol: but......I remember slowly trying to get out the bed to go piss, and as i was getting out, my chick at that time rose from the dead like the Undertaker and swiftly kissed me in the *******. The thing is, I was looking at a full length mirror, so I saw the whole thing as it was happening (I have a habit of sleeping with the tv on but on mute while getting it in, cause I'm a man and I'm visual). It was a good 5 seconds before I even moved after that.

Pretty much my dead-on reaction

Last edited:
:x :rofl: This thread is turning into a bunch of ayo-ness

Bottom line is I'll play with her poopshoot but she can't play with mine

:rofl: the last 3 pages yo

Last edited:
You know what if it happens it happens but I'm not gonna suggest or initiate it at the sametime I'm not gonna stop her either . Never had my butthole chomped on and if a girl ever did that I would make her give me a blumpkin if she's that nasty and dead her I wouldn't be able to look at her the same ever again

Yes it is....and that's how GAY dudes enjoy anal

But most STRAIGHT dudes don't want or need that to get off.

Having a girl smell that Coca cola on my junk was an interesting experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom