TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole foods/Target between Friday night-Sunday is pure gold mine my brethren
I can confirm, I work at Whole Foods
the milfs in there are :nthat:

I had to work the closing shift with the coworker who I think is feeling me. I go ahead and ask her about her dog. I find out she has a female Yorkie that she's had for a while. Since my little sister got a puppy a few months ago we start up a conversation about how to train dogs early. We then talk about how our dogs react to meeting new people. She says that her dog has to sniff me out first and that I have to see her. What's my next move? :nerd:
What happened to the T mobile job? you quit? where you working at now?

Nah eff T-Mobile, dude let me go because I planned a trip to DR back in January and my training in April was around the same time as the trip. They didnt wanna let me have my trip to DR so I told him peace out.
:rofl:

Man we need to change the title of this thread to "Freaky Tales", word to Short
tumblr_mgu8loL2g11qzbwkjo1_500.png

Lmao y'all some characters.

But how do you guys feel about the girl putting her finger in YOUR butt???

I was skeptical until a chick did it to me and it felt amazing. I could not stop laughing hysterically. Call it ayo or karamo or w.e you want, but I guess that's where our g spot is.

Cheeks was this your reaction?

road-trip-o.gif

Thanks MUGEN

Last edited:
Fellas I need some tricks for tonight. I'm going over some freak house and I wanna try something new. First I want her to sit on a barstool reverse style. I want her to boot that thing off the edge and let me lick and eat from the back. Then I'm gonna get my stroke on. Help me with something new tho.

Fellas I need some tricks for tonight. I'm going over some freak house and I wanna try something new. First I want her to sit on a barstool reverse style. I want her to boot that thing off the edge and let me lick and eat from the back. Then I'm gonna get my stroke on. Help me with something new tho.

[COLOR=#red]Right after you eat her out from the back keep her in the all 4s position and do the wheelbarrow position it's a slight variation of doggy except you grab her ankles like it's a wheelbarrow and lean back and stroke. It will hit angles in her walls like she ain't never probably felt before. I hope you ain't high when you do it, cause that position be making the box fart incessantly and you may get a laugh out of that.

Good thing is you can watch it go in and out since you leaned back. It's like watching your own personal pr0n flick except you the star bro.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Ol head at work was telling me how back in the day some chick was giving him dome while he was laying on his back and she slipped her tongue into his crack and it felt so good he brought both his legs back and grabbed both his ankles while she went to work :x :rofl:

Ol head at work was telling me how back in the day some chick was giving him dome while he was laying on his back and she slipped her tongue into his crack and it felt so good he brought both his legs back and grabbed both his ankles while she went to work :x :rofl:

:x :rofl: :x

Try to use some mirrors, freaks love mirrors. Even try to do some recording with a mirror. Made a tape with my ex at the motel 6, had her bent on the sink with the mirror and was holding the phone, next thing you know she asked to hold the phone and she was loving looking at the phone and seeing her cheeks get beat, now that made me feel like a star. :smokin

:x :rofl: :x

a;ldfjka;ldfjk;alsdjkfl;adjksfajsdf;ljad I love this thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Anyone else love to eat the box? Also, gagging these **** is such a turn on. I swear I'm a freak.

I'm with you, but thing is, I've never been with a girl that could deepthroat my D :smh:, and it's not even that big (around 8" last i measured >D)

always get em 3/4 the way down then that's it :lol: |I

And I'm with elder, I was rimmed recently and it felt great, she did it as foreplay before and my prostate was feeling good :smokin

I'll let a girl rim me any day :lol:

Last edited:
Last couple of pages have been all over the place....as I mentioned before got a chick number in class last week. How do I escalate this thing soon before I get in the friendzone? We both are into fitness I talked to her yesterday about going running together.

Is it thirsty to flirt via text while we are in class?

[COLOR=#red]Right after you eat her out from the back keep her in the all 4s position and do the wheelbarrow position it's a slight variation of doggy except you grab her ankles like it's a wheelbarrow and lean back and stroke. It will hit angles in her walls like she ain't never probably felt before. I hope you ain't high when you do it, cause that position be making the box fart incessantly and you may get a laugh out of that.

.[/COLOR]

I'm on it. Just got here its mister nasty time

Anyone else love to eat the box? Also, gagging these **** is such a turn on. I swear I'm a freak.

I'm with you, but thing is, I've never been with a girl that could deepthroat my D :smh:, and it's not even that big (around 8" last i measured >D)

always get em 3/4 the way down then that's it :lol: |I

And I'm with elder, I was rimmed recently and it felt great, she did it as foreplay before and my prostate was feeling good :smokin

I'll let a girl rim me any day :lol:

I just think about the nasty dumps I take, I can't go that route at all :x

Last couple of pages have been all over the place....as I mentioned before got a chick number in class last week. How do I escalate this thing soon before I get in the friendzone? We both are into fitness I talked to her yesterday about going running together.

Man it's summer, just ask her out. Look for a local spot that is cool and ask if she's ever been there. Girls love going to new spots. Since you're both into fitness go on a hike together somewhere.

It's not thirsty to flirt with a chick in class but if it's a tough class and she's about her education don't expect much to happen.

:rofl: Son.

But man ya'll pushing the freaky barrier. I always wanted to take a small chick and throw her up on the wall over my shoulders and eat the box like that. It shall be done now, lemme get a few more shoulder sessions in at the gym.

And man I had some weird flakers in my iPhone, same reaction though which is barely. Flake, hit me up out of nowhere a month later talk freaky ****, say she's available, set **** up, then flake.

Why wait, just tell her what's up and how you feel
Don't worry about the friendzone, just go for the kill, if it doesn't work out at least you won't have to ponder "what if"
If you take too long, guaranteed the next ***** who has that predator instinct will yoke her up
Edit:wow:p please change this thread to "Freaky Tales" because man you dudes got me laughing something hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom