TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That's when trying to be "alpha"goes wrong.

It's sad, the internet has killed people's perspective on reality. No in between, You have people being complete suckers for women no mater what then you have hurt people talking up mistreating any and every girl you come into contact with and dudes blinding following one or the other. Wonder how it will look in a few years when my brother is the next batter up.

Joey kinda brash wit' it, but I agree.... lately it ain't people really needing real advice, just dudes scared over "problems" that ain't even real "problems". I lurk the thread from time to time and I just shake my head at its current state :smh:

I loafed last night.

Cut a long story short, I went to the bar last night solo. At the end, had a group of friends checking for me. I kind of always wait for the girl to make the first move which makes me miss out on a lot clearly. But the prettiest girl of the crew put her number in my phone, but I wanted the 2nd prettiest girl. 2nd prettiest girl had a phatter rump. And the whole time after the bar, she was giving me the "you're not going to talk to me look?". Bar ended at 2, but I was conversing with these girls until about 3:30. My half-brother who was drunk as hell ended up being there too so he was my wingman.

My question is how can I get at the one I really wanted even though her friend already put her number in my phone? Is it already a lost cause, and I should just go with what I got last night in an attempt not to come out empty handed lol?

I loafed last night.

Cut a long story short, I went to the bar last night solo. At the end, had a group of friends checking for me. I kind of always wait for the girl to make the first move which makes me miss out on a lot clearly. But the prettiest girl of the crew put her number in my phone, but I wanted the 2nd prettiest girl. 2nd prettiest girl had a phatter rump. And the whole time after the bar, she was giving me the "you're not going to talk to me look?". Bar ended at 2, but I was conversing with these girls until about 3:30. My half-brother who was drunk as hell ended up being there too so he was my wingman.

My question is how can I get at the one I really wanted even though her friend already put her number in my phone? Is it already a lost cause, and I should just go with what I got last night in an attempt not to come out empty handed lol?
Just hang out with both. Put on the charm, a little flirting, a little smoke, a little drink. Read the signs and if you play your cards right, you can have both. It's a tough scenario for most, but if you show them a good time, all the while letting 'em know what time it is, you can do it Duffie Moon.

I some what agree with Joey because the past couple of pages have been dudes that come with very simple problems and all they had to do was man up and ask those girls. Mostly this thread has been pretty good because there's a lot of different perspectives on approaching the yambs and different ideas to change up your game and throw these yambs off their game.

It's friday though fellas, so good luck to you all this weekend.

I agree dudes just need to man up, and that's they're basically being told. I don't understand what you guys want to happen. You in NT general got a question bout some yambs, as basic as it is, do you start a new thread, or just go to where dudes is donkey punching ****?

Sometimes you just need a big smack to put things in perspective and this is probably a good place to get it even if it is on the internet :lol:

If I posted pictures of girls I dated you would all **** your pants then shut up and listen to me, lol.

As cold as my posts may seem... I feel I'm making a legitimate point.

Man up, stop sweating the small ****.

Be confident, be yourself, be fun to be around. You don't even need to be incredibly handsome, if you do those 3 things your gonna get laid.

and I'm sorry, some of these posts and questions are just pointless.

I understand needing legitimate help, okay.

But some of this **** is just like... lol

And you guys entertain it instead of telling dude to shut up, smash away and carry on.
It's a thread just for that you know

[COLOR=#red]And here I thought everybody was good with each other in this thread. Still wondering how a thread about P**** is making anybody angry. I don't know about y'all but it never annoys me when a dude comes in here asking questions.

As far as baggin chicks and the quality of yambs...most dudes that are getting IF they are being honest have had their share of nice broads AND Gila Monsters...in shape chicks AND Spongebob shaped chicks, doesn't really matter as long as you had fun.

When it comes to the validity of a person's story, I take people at face value. If you say you smashed 7 chicks in one day then I take your word for it, to me it's kinda chick-like to be worried about the authenticity of another man's claims. You aint no cooler or less cooler to me if you gettin broads or if you aren't. To me it's like we all fam to a certain degree.

Come on dudes let's try to keep the anger out of this thread, true everybody has an opinion but no need to be calling people out. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]And here I thought everybody was good with each other in this thread. Still wondering how a thread about P**** is making anybody angry. I don't know about y'all but it never annoys me when a dude comes in here asking questions.

As far as baggin chicks and the quality of yambs...most dudes that are getting IF they are being honest have had their share of nice broads AND Gila Monsters...in shape chicks AND Spongebob shaped chicks, doesn't really matter as long as you had fun.

When it comes to the validity of a person's story, I take people at face value. If you say you smashed 7 chicks in one day then I take your word for it, to me it's kinda chick-like to be worried about the authenticity of another man's claims. You aint no cooler or less cooler to me if you gettin broads or if you aren't. To me it's like we all fam to a certain degree.

Come on dudes let's try to keep the anger out of this thread, true everybody has an opinion but no need to be calling people out. [/COLOR]
somebody get this ***** a drink...

rep-o-matic...

it started with JoeyD12 coming in saying he pulls yambs that will make people in here stutter...

**** outta here with that dumb **** bro...

acting like everybody should be on your perceived level when it comes to chicks.

hate when cats try to shine on others lack of knowledge...

if it was that damn simple and easy, there wouldn't eem be a need for the thread, now would it?

Last edited:
I always laugh when dudes brag about quality>quantity yambs. Alotta dudes got those E-standards.

Unless you're a celebrity or a ball player, you're not gonna pull thoroughbred dimes every time you go out.

Gotta smash a cute chubby thang every now and then unless you wanna wait on a fine chick that plays games :x
If her face isn't all that, cool, then my room will be as dark as possible but best believe I'm getting that nut off.

I always laugh when dudes brag about quality>quantity yambs. Alotta dudes got those E-standards.
Unless you're a celebrity or a ball player, you're not gonna pull thoroughbred dimes every time you go out.
Gotta smash a cute chubby thang every now and then unless you wanna wait on a fine chick that plays games :x
If her face isn't all that, cool, then my room will be as dark as possible but best believe I'm getting that nut off.

Word. Cats with game can CLEAN UP in that 6-8 range. I used to live in that zone (plus the occasional 4,5, and 9). Yeah I said it.

Some of yall that are close to each other need to meet up and tag team some friends, sisters and so on.

Youngdoc and I have the best of both worlds. It literally is Stockton to Malone when we go out. The white guy and the black guy are 4/4 when we go out together.

Some of yall that are close to each other need to meet up and tag team some friends, sisters and so on.

Youngdoc and I have the best of both worlds. It literally is Stockton to Malone when we go out. The white guy and the black guy are 4/4 when we go out together.

Pics of the 8 girls? That's what this thread needs more of :evil:.

Last edited:

bruh... I tell NTers in Dallas to holla... they think I'm bull spittin

Living in LA must be nice.

Where my chi-town NT'ers that wanna scope broads at bars?

And naw not the ratchet places like Adriannas :x

Yamb nation have a productive night and just do the damn thing, if you think too much, you will miss the train
About to enjoy these three dollar patron shots with wifey and enjoy some of these tricks I have read from the past couple of pages
Until tomorrow
tumblr_lno096ZEut1qg4ayxo1_500.gif

I live in an area where the white and Latinas be on point but the sistas be lookin like NFL fullbacks
mean.gif
I have to go outside the area to look for quality black women smh

Last edited:

Gotta smash a cute chubby thang every now and then unless you wanna wait on a fine chick that plays games
sick.gif

Told dudes...

Then here comes a guy saying he only hits 8's and up...
grin.gif

Like tonight I'm hitting a 5 at best...who cares? She 
smokin.gif
, drinks by herself, and she's cool as **** to me. But I don't hit fat chicks like that at all...if I say they aren't all that I'm talking face wise, but best believe she got a mass...and the back shots...
devil.gif

I'm not trying to wife. 

This chick I smashed almost two weeks ago smashed another guy that works where I do.

He smashed before I did (several times), they were **** buddies...but that's not the point.

Dude is spending hundreds of dollars on this chick. They talk to each other. Dude is buying her gifts, food, you name it.

I'm not mad, I just figured that the dudes I work with weren't the type of ****** to be dropping money on women like that. I guess I'm disappointed in dude. He's about 5 years older than me too.

Here's the catch..

I never spent a dime on her.

Last edited:
This chick I smashed almost two weeks ago smashed another guy that works where I do.

He smashed before I did (several times), they were **** buddies...but that's not the point.

Dude is spending hundreds of dollars on this chick. They talk to each other. Dude is buying her gifts, food, you name it.

I'm not mad, I just figured that the dudes I work with weren't the type of ****** to be dropping money on women like that. I guess I'm disappointed in dude. He's about 5 years older than me too.

Here's the catch..

I never spent a dime on her.

so.... what's your point? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom