TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely post in here and my profile is new but but I've been lurking this thread for a loooooooong time now. I often look in here for advice or just to see how everyone's experience with da yambs been and how that could improve my game. Joey don't **** this up , this is one of my fav threads on NT don't kill the mood or derail the thread, you don't eem have to reply to me just exit the thread brah
Btw Fall semester is coming up so I'll be posting the yambs soon

My man Elder "Stay Schemin" lol
If I wasnt wifed up, that would be a great idea
Have a Canon 7D that is collecting dust until my trip to Japan next year, could have been using that all the time for yambs

[COLOR=#red]M81, with a 7D you could pull REAL models :lol:[/COLOR]

this dude EWD
at least you learnin' something in College Station

[COLOR=#red]Newnew, just showing a little entrepreneurial spirit lady[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Peep, these chicks usually have friends that think just like them, I'll keep you posted bro. You might have to make it up to CS at least once this year my dude.

GatorBNPM, where you been? My bad not trying to get in grown folks biz, but good to see you back.[/COLOR]

@EWD: not a bad way to go. especially in college station... if you were in LA, I'd say "nah" cuz cats been doing that for years...

good idea though...

[COLOR=#red]Font, the Yamb Originator, you already know this would work in DFW my dude, but then again you probably already have your hands full bruh.[/COLOR]

Model mayh is hood rat and strokers dream station . It's where they go to lie to themselves that they are models and are working for something productive. Fools . Ewd I will do that I got a t3i and about 6 lens , 2 lights and a 2 tripods ill by a backdrop this month . I've been thinking about doing the photography thing any way and this would tie into the biz cards as well.

[COLOR=#red]DoubleR knows...I'm telling y'all I only got this idea after seeing more than a few chicks I met on there. Not saying they are ugly, but their chances of being models are none. Modeling just isn't a big deal that much anymore. Anyway I'll take their pics and get to know them, and maybe I can talk some sense into their head after one mean session on my generic memory foam mattress...no Tempur-Pedic[/COLOR]

Last edited:
my damn landlord in l.a. was on model mayhem  , smashed her when i put my new orleans accent on full blast lol. But excuse me for this rant but i  hate going to a chicks house that talk big isn ( im use to this , im living like that , e.t.c.) than seeing how they really living. I went to this chicks house that i met at lennox that worked at the ferragmo store, they have some fly stuff and i know thy're discount is right . So when i met her she was suited and booted shoes running 850, outfit a cool 300, so forth, a day later went to her crib 
eek.gif
. IT was like going to a 700 dollar a month homeless shelter, beenie weeines, goldfish crackers, no kitchen table , tv on a ragged stand, air matress for sofa, bed, and the bed room was just clothes every where. The only decent place in there was the bathroom . dude i set the alarm up on my phone to a ringer and bounced was utterlly disgusted she hit me up the next few days and asked what was up told her striaght up i cant smash in a fisher price apt . any body else feel this sort of way when going to a chicks crib , i only take them to mind to see some big boy isn and not say anything to get them to drop the drawers 

Seriously if you are having problems with the conversations in this thread... Sit your five dolla *** down and stop coming in here with the bs...
Everybody in here( except for one) is having a good time or actually giving helpful advice or just having good guy talk..
Now this dude wants to say " we are no fun and we need to chill out"
Man kill that noise because you were the one who came with the bs in the first place...
If you actually have real advice and not attacks then I am all for it but for ******g once on nt can we have a thread that everybody gets along and we can just sit and just have a good ******g VIBE...
If you smashing so many dimes like you claim, then you definately shouldn't be mad about what is being said in this thread...
The more you ******g talk the more lame and bitter you sound...
This will be the last time I will be negative in YAMB NATION

I never personally attacked anyone, like you just personally attacked me. I never disrespected anyone, like you just disrespected me. Never called anyone names, and I challenge you to quote a post where I did.

I was never mad, never bitter. Hash, yes. Intense, yes. That's because I wanted to be taken seriously about the point I was making.

I have offered serious advice from my experience that people thanked and acknowledged me for...

Idk why your saying "we" I made it very clear that I was talking to anyone personally or about everyone that posts. Why do you assume my posts are a generalization when I clearly said otherwise?

Your acting all offended talking **** like I personally insulted you, and I'm mad?
I'm not mad about anything. And I'm not making "claims" those are facts junior.

I said you guys are no fun (meaning the people who replied to me) so that justifies you telling me to "sit my five dollar *** down"

This is a public thread on a public form and if your gonna post your stories, questions or opinions you should be grown enough to handle hearing a negative, harsh or opposing view. If you can't handle hearing one, don't post.

so I'm "******g up the vibe" for telling people to man up? -which they absolutely need to do.
Or asking people why they are so seriously entertaining a pointless question?

Your misinterpreting my intentions and the point of my posts.

And lastly, IMO there is a lot of flawed advice shared in here. Things that make like "I can't believe people would actually take this dude seriously" and people actually take the advice and follow it, not knowing any better. And posting pointless questions that don't require "help" that people post, just to post something -those are the only "problems" I have with this thread.

I never personally attacked anyone, like you just personally attacked me. I never disrespected anyone, like you just disrespected me. Never called anyone names, and I challenge you to quote a post where I did.

I was never mad, never bitter. Hash, yes. Intense, yes. That's because I wanted to be taken seriously about the point I was making.

I have offered serious advice from my experience that people thanked and acknowledged me for...

Idk why your saying "we" I made it very clear that I was talking to anyone personally or about everyone that posts. Why do you assume my posts are a generalization when I clearly said otherwise?

Your acting all offended talking **** like I personally insulted you, and I'm mad?
I'm not mad about anything. And I'm not making "claims" those are facts junior.

I said you guys are no fun (meaning the people who replied to me) so that justifies you telling me to "sit my five dollar *** down"

This is a public thread on a public form and if your gonna post your stories, questions or opinions you should be grown enough to handle hearing a negative, harsh or opposing view. If you can't handle hearing one, don't post.

so I'm "******g up the vibe" for telling people to man up? -which they absolutely need to do.
Or asking people why they are so seriously entertaining a pointless question?

Your misinterpreting my intentions and the point of my posts.

And lastly, IMO there is a lot of flawed advice shared in here. Things that make like "I can't believe people would actually take this dude seriously" and people actually take the advice and follow it, not knowing any better. And posting pointless questions that don't require "help" that people post, just to post something -those are the only "problems" I have with this thread.
squash this back and forward stuff in the thread (its killing the thread). D12 u are welcome to give advicer for the small community in this thread.

Back to getting yambs fellas.

So as far as rimming, do most chicks let ya'll do it?

Or do you have to talk them into it, or do you just go for it?

squash this back and forward stuff in the thread (its killing the thread). D12 u are welcome to give advicer for the small community in this thread.
Back to getting yambs fellas.

I don't like back on forth on the thread either so I do apologize. I'm not trying to be rude or be disrespectful, but if you are to me and call me out on the thread or quote me I'm gonna reply to you on the thread.

I'm good.

My man Elder "Stay Schemin" lol
If I wasnt wifed up, that would be a great idea
Have a Canon 7D that is collecting dust until my trip to Japan next year, could have been using that all the time for yambs

[COLOR=#red]M81, with a 7D you could pull REAL models :lol:[/COLOR]

this dude EWD
at least you learnin' something in College Station

[COLOR=#red]Newnew, just showing a little entrepreneurial spirit lady[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Peep, these chicks usually have friends that think just like them, I'll keep you posted bro. You might have to make it up to CS at least once this year my dude.

I'm gonna need to make a trip up there and Dallas (for...a handful of reasons)

*coughs*

I've heard of model mayhem for years, and thought it was a real official site until one day I randomly went there and surfed around for like 30 minutes, and it really is exactly what you said :lol: It's basically where all these twitter "models" take their hopes and dreams to. Of course there's some legit models wanting to make it, along with legit professional studios, but there's a really high number of everything else.

You have to be sexy as hell for me to kiss the rim.

But my ex, I would do it all the time, and she would turn over in the morning, and she knew exactly what I wanted to do. 

She was a freak. All she had to do was move her butt a certain way, and I would go straight to it. 

EWD..I kinda tried this in Dallas when I was 17.

Except it was with MySpace and not MM. A lot of chicks had their "booking info" in their profiles.

Got 2 chicks from that, but also struck out multiple times.

I didn't even have a DSLR camera. :lol:

Coolpix :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm gonna need to make a trip up there and Dallas (for...a handful of reasons)

*coughs*

I've heard of model mayhem for years, and thought it was a real official site until one day I randomly went there and surfed around for like 30 minutes, and it really is exactly what you said
laugh.gif
It's basically where all these twitter "models" take their hopes and dreams to. Of course there's some legit models wanting to make it, along with legit professional studios, but there's a really high number of everything else.
I manage a few glamour models and I can tell u modelmayhem is not the place for any model that are trying to get paid gigs.  Its all instagram/tumblr signed "models" so for yall that r just tryin to get yambs its the perfect spot for recruiting

So as far as rimming, do most chicks let ya'll do it?

Or do you have to talk them into it, or do you just go for it?

A girlfriend - just go for it. majority of the time they like it and afterwards they'll say "I really like that thing you did- your a freak" plus it makes them feel wanted and lusted for that you like them so much you would wanna do that to them. If they really don't like it, they'll def let you know tho right away.

Some girls don't like it, some girls do and will ask for it or just slide their *** on your tongue, lol.

If your dating a girl and she knows YOU like it and it turns YOU on, she'll let you do it as long as she's not super shy. Most girls do what they can to please their man and make him happy.

Most girls you just started ******g like to be comfortable first with a guy before they let him to that out of fear of embarrassment if u don't like something down there.

I have leaned most girls like getting their *** eaten- it feels good, specially going back and forth between the two.

There is some real advice for u guys lol

I'm not a complete *******, I'm just a **** sometimes.

I feel that I do have solid advice to offer. Although not always positive, so take the good with the bad. I won't be so harsh next time I have something adverse to say.

I'm bout that booty too lol Just something about it, drives me nuts. U already know tho....

#teamassman

my damn landlord in l.a. was on model mayhem  , smashed her when i put my new orleans accent on full blast lol. But excuse me for this rant but i  hate going to a chicks house that talk big isn ( im use to this , im living like that , e.t.c.) than seeing how they really living. I went to this chicks house that i met at lennox that worked at the ferragmo store, they have some fly stuff and i know thy're discount is right . So when i met her she was suited and booted shoes running 850, outfit a cool 300, so forth, a day later went to her crib :wow: . IT was like going to a 700 dollar a month homeless shelter, beenie weeines, goldfish crackers, no kitchen table , tv on a ragged stand, air matress for sofa, bed, and the bed room was just clothes every where. The only decent place in there was the bathroom . dude i set the alarm up on my phone to a ringer and bounced was utterlly disgusted she hit me up the next few days and asked what was up told her striaght up i cant smash in a fisher price apt . any body else feel this sort of way when going to a chicks crib , i only take them to mind to see some big boy isn and not say anything to get them to drop the drawers 

:x :x :x

Thats wack, shorty dresses expensive but lives like a *******. I used to mess with this one chick like that. Cute as hell but her clothes were always a lil dirty or she needed to brush her teeth and sometimes I made her shower with me just so I KNOW I'm not going to be hitting some dirty yambs. I kinda prayed she never invited me into that house, it prolly woulda looked like what you described :lol:

hahahaahahaha @gll..you know honestly when I find that right chick I might try it out :x can't believe I said that..

@rr thats a damn shame :smh:

Last edited:
I'm just now waking up fellas.....damn. What a night. Hit a party with my dudes, the usual...afghan blunts & more than enough beer, the party hangs around until the cops raid it(House party)...as soon as I think we're gonna call it a night , my homeboys texting this girl we know & saw at the party....saying she's down to chill & what not.

Long story short, we get them & my boy busts out as the starting point guard "I mean, it's late....what's really gonna happen here" & I assist, "he's got a point..I'm sure y'all didn't want to come thru at 4:30 AM just to watch my 3D TV....are y'all tryna get worked or what?"

& at that moment, it got quiet. I'm thinking that this is it, I ruined this.....then I hear "well lets go, I'm down for whatever." & her sexy *** hg(FUNNY story, the other night I was afraid that she would be a beast, quite the opposite.) goes "I'm down too." So right now we're sketchy. Anyway, we get to my place, head to the living room & they say "y'all are guys...if y'all want it, go for it" so we did haha. I smooth was like, "lemme show you my bedroom" & it was a wrap.

Y'all have given some great advice in here, appreciate it immensely. I used to never believe that by being straight up with a girl, you could get the yambs...obviously not with every girl is it gonna work but it worked for me last night.
my man :pimp:
Strong avy to post correlation tho :lol:

I got a hard copy of the Kama Sutra :pimp:
what is Kama Sutra? :nerd:

Last edited:
Welp my favorite thread has been ruined because of one bitter **** that would whether have a pissing match then to just give helpful advice or just enjoy in harmless guy talk....
"Some people just wanna watch the world burn":smh:
On to finding a new thread without some lame *** Debbie Downer who thinks he is keeping it one hundred but gets mad because he doesn't get reps or sees how he effected the whole VIBE of good conversation and comradely fun....Continue smashing dimes and wanting to post pictures that would make us all feel beneath you:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom