TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just now waking up fellas.....damn. What a night. Hit a party with my dudes, the usual...afghan blunts & more than enough beer, the party hangs around until the cops raid it(House party)...as soon as I think we're gonna call it a night , my homeboys texting this girl we know & saw at the party....saying she's down to chill & what not.

Long story short, we get them & my boy busts out as the starting point guard "I mean, it's late....what's really gonna happen here" & I assist, "he's got a point..I'm sure y'all didn't want to come thru at 4:30 AM just to watch my 3D TV....are y'all tryna get worked or what?"

& at that moment, it got quiet. I'm thinking that this is it, I ruined this.....then I hear "well lets go, I'm down for whatever." & her sexy *** hg(FUNNY story, the other night I was afraid that she would be a beast, quite the opposite.) goes "I'm down too." So right now we're sketchy. Anyway, we get to my place, head to the living room & they say "y'all are guys...if y'all want it, go for it" so we did haha. I smooth was like, "lemme show you my bedroom" & it was a wrap.

Y'all have given some great advice in here, appreciate it immensely. I used to never believe that by being straight up with a girl, you could get the yambs...obviously not with every girl is it gonna work but it worked for me last night.
tumblr_lk6bur5dQo1qj0zk3o1_400.gif

NOW THIS IS HOW THIS ************ SHOULD STAY
KEEP THAT NEGATIVE ******** OUT OF THIS THREAD(Samuel L.Jackson voice)

I'm just now waking up fellas.....damn. What a night. Hit a party with my dudes, the usual...afghan blunts & more than enough beer, the party hangs around until the cops raid it(House party)...as soon as I think we're gonna call it a night , my homeboys texting this girl we know & saw at the party....saying she's down to chill & what not.

Long story short, we get them & my boy busts out as the starting point guard "I mean, it's late....what's really gonna happen here" & I assist, "he's got a point..I'm sure y'all didn't want to come thru at 4:30 AM just to watch my 3D TV....are y'all tryna get worked or what?"

& at that moment, it got quiet. I'm thinking that this is it, I ruined this.....then I hear "well lets go, I'm down for whatever." & her sexy *** hg(FUNNY story, the other night I was afraid that she would be a beast, quite the opposite.) goes "I'm down too." So right now we're sketchy. Anyway, we get to my place, head to the living room & they say "y'all are guys...if y'all want it, go for it" so we did haha. I smooth was like, "lemme show you my bedroom" & it was a wrap.

Y'all have given some great advice in here, appreciate it immensely. I used to never believe that by being straight up with a girl, you could get the yambs...obviously not with every girl is it gonna work but it worked for me last night.

:pimp: my mans

Appreciate the props fellas, still feeling good. Question: is it corny to text her today? Like, just to be like "hey" & talk about the night in general or what?

True true. That's what I told my boy about if we see them at parties or whatever "bro, we already smashed...when we greet them, they know what the score is" lol. I guess I'll test her in an hour or 2. Still Kinda surprised that I pulled this shlt off last night.

True true. That's what I told my boy about if we see them at parties or whatever "bro, we already smashed...when we greet them, they know what the score is" lol. I guess I'll test her in an hour or 2. Still Kinda surprised that I pulled this shlt off last night.

Never be surprised by getting it in. Girls want to get smashed as much as we want to smash them. A lot just don't want to feel like a ****

Aight so I've been having a dilemma as of yet. I have no problem talking to girl i'm actually pretty charming and can keep a girl laughing and whatnot. My only problem is that I freeze up on the approach. I was just thinking about this last night when I was at bar with some homies. Most of the girls Ive smashed have approached me first and if they didnt we started talking because a homie knows her friend and we just sorta chat it up and I put in some work. Like I said my main problem is approaching a girl ive never met before. Anybody got any pointers? I feel like I im missing out the females I really want because of this. I mean theres only so many girls that'd make that first approach

You really wanna be g about it, never hit her up again, she's just one of many and more than likely knows the deal. If she hits you up, cool.

Aight so I've been having a dilemma as of yet. I have no problem talking to girl i'm actually pretty charming and can keep a girl laughing and whatnot. My only problem is that I freeze up on the approach. I was just thinking about this last night when I was at bar with some homies. Most of the girls Ive smashed have approached me first and if they didnt we started talking because a homie knows her friend and we just sorta chat it up and I put in some work. Like I said my main problem is approaching a girl ive never met before. Anybody got any pointers? I feel like I im missing out the females I really want because of this. I mean theres only so many girls that'd make that first approach

Here's a simple advice. Don't give af and don't be afraid of being rejected. 1-5 out of 10 will respond in your favor.

[COLOR=#red]Yamb Fam, I'm on some new s*** to find a new source of meeting these women. An idea popped into my head after seeing a few chicks I have met being a member of Model Mayhem.com (website for wannabe models). They have a search function that filters results by location. They even ask whether the chick is down for taking nudes. Most say no, but a few say yes. EWD has is now a photographer my dudes :lol: I figure I could offer free portfolio pics and trust me these wanna be model chicks are usually thirsty for the chance to get big in modeling. I included a search that I just did. I searched Houston which isn't too far from my College. Just trying something new, sometimes you gotta think outside the box to get inside the box. :rofl:

Maybe this idea is stupid, I don't know, but I'm gonna see what's up.

[/COLOR]

My man Elder "Stay Schemin" lol
If I wasnt wifed up, that would be a great idea
Have a Canon 7D that is collecting dust until my trip to Japan next year, could have been using that all the time for yambs

Guy is all over the place.

asks what's the point of the thread? then consistently in the thread.

asks why give advice to basic ****? gives advice to basic ****.

asks why worry what the next man does with his ****? wants to create a competition specifically about what the next man does with his ****.

Put the molly down and relax b, **** is cool round here. Take a breath, gather your thoughts and post your birds if you want to.

Don't do that with the "put down the Molly ****" I never disrespected you, no need for that.

I told most dudes they need to man up exactly like they need to do.

Then I have some of my own advice that would help these dudes that need to MAN UP. Because it's easy to tell someone that and then not offer advice, but I decided to take the time and write a damn book which some people appreciated.

I asked why people were giving dude advice on such a pointless question... Which it was, it was pretty irrelevant. And I passed my opinion on the numerous pointless questions, which other people agreed this thread is riddled with.

Lastly I wasn't trying to judge or calling out one person on particular. It was either a group or the entire thread.

I'm not trying to kill the "VIBE" of anything. But peoples inability to handle any type of negative response or opinion isn't helping anything either. If your gonna ask questions, expect both positive and negative replies, I was just harsh with it because that's how I felt I needed to come across.

I get all these replies like "I'm cocky, I'm all over the place, I'm a hypocrite"

Nahh sorry bro. My opinions have remained the same and most people misinterpret my posts and intentions.

I suggested posting photos as something FUN and light hearted to joke and BS about. Not nude photos and not as a competition, if I made it seem that way, it wasn't my intention. I wasn't saying "put your money where your mouth is and prove it"

Everyone sits here and brags about all these stories and **** and posting some photos for laughs and fun is too much? sorry to offend your sensitive and respectful morals. And this on a thread where dudes get reps for posting stories about how bad they blasted some yambs the night before or 5 min ago.

U guys are no fun... chill out.

repped + quoted with a :pimp:

@EWD: not a bad way to go. especially in college station... if you were in LA, I'd say "nah" cuz cats been doing that for years...

good idea though...

:smh: @ joeyd12...

mark Antony summed it up best...

that internet bravado is a beast mayne...

please post these crazily beautiful yambs that we only can either fap to or dream of

Last edited:
A little too much alcohol, dark lights, good music, and curvy women in the club ain't always the business. Was talking and messing with one. I remember her having long hair, hazel eyes and a major rack. I was feeling good last night. I hit her up today talking that slick talk, had a good convo going, then I asked for a couple of pics. Needless to say I won't be contacting her again. :smh:

Seriously if you are having problems with the conversations in this thread... Sit your five dolla *** down and stop coming in here with the bs...
Everybody in here( except for one) is having a good time or actually giving helpful advice or just having good guy talk..
Now this dude wants to say " we are no fun and we need to chill out"
Man kill that noise because you were the one who came with the bs in the first place...
If you actually have real advice and not attacks then I am all for it but for ******g once on nt can we have a thread that everybody gets along and we can just sit and just have a good ******g VIBE...
If you smashing so many dimes like you claim, then you definately shouldn't be mad about what is being said in this thread...
The more you ******g talk the more lame and bitter you sound...
This will be the last time I will be negative in YAMB NATION

Model mayh is hood rat and strippers dream station . It's where they go to lie to themselves that they are models and are working for something productive. Fools . Ewd I will do that I got a t3i and about 6 lens , 2 lights and a 2 tripods ill by a backdrop this month . I've been thinking about doing the photography thing any way and this would tie into the biz cards as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom