TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good few pages back we just had an issue where a dude on here was throwing salt at someone because they recognized the girl on here. So am I willing to post a random chick after that naw I'm good on that one.

That's what I'm saying . It's up to you to believe what you read . In the Ralph thread I posted 65k of Ralph and you wouldn't believe the Shade I recived through pm's. dealing with women you have to respect the game to a degree and there is unwritten rules to it , posting pics of certain individuals could mess up there living situation and give them a rep. This new age Instagram and twitter is messing people logic up, it's not like this is the players ball or something it's a topic on your pull , your approach and your results with some past history thrown in their to keep it interesting and funny .

Human sexuality is such a natural, basic thing no need to lie about it, it'll happen if you want it to. Won't make sense to ya'll, but my OGs told me when I was younger "don't lie pon the p, a 5 years that inna the camp", basically the more you lie, the less likely you'll get it. If you're lying, that's on you. And I been NTing too long to do the pics thing. I've already come across dudes in real life that are familiar with the same chicks and know about NT. JoeyD good for you, get your thoughts together and stick around sans that judgmental bull ****.

Last edited:
joey werent you the same one like 4 -5 pages ago saying how this thread was full of liars and no point of coming in here for advice and blah blah..now u want to come and have competition???

Guy is all over the place.

asks what's the point of the thread? then consistently in the thread.

asks why give advice to basic ****? gives advice to basic ****.

asks why worry what the next man does with his ****? wants to create a competition specifically about what the next man does with his ****.

Put the molly down and relax b, **** is cool round here. Take a breath, gather your thoughts and post your birds if you want to.

Damn how can one dude ruin the vibe in here???
This was/is actually the one thread with no racial tension or beef or negative conversation
What so ever
Stop Killin The ************ vibe
*****-don-t-kill-my-vibe-kendrick-lamar-o.gif

Human sexuality is such a natural, basic thing no need to lie about it, it'll happen if you want it to. Won't make sense to ya'll, but my OGs told me when I was younger "don't lie pon the p, a 5 years that inna the camp", basically the more you lie, the less likely you'll get it. If you're lying, that's on you. And I been NTing too long to do the pics thing. I've already come across dudes in real life that are familiar with the same chicks and know about NT. JoeyD good for you, get your thoughts together and stick around sans that judgmental bull ****.

That is a universal lesson i learned that back in middle school myself, when you lie on the P you put a few years curse on yourself ..

I had to skip the last 4 pages, it was too much the vibe went down but im sure we can bring this back, one of my fav threads to read

yo i just found out that you can be sued if your caught cheating with a married women. The husband can seriously sue you for everything here in NC. Thats most insane thing ive heard in a while. If the wife is not happy at home and she steps out for drinks one night and i run into her spark a covo get the buns. She can go on a guilt trip tell her husband and they both can plot to sue me. how crazy is that?
eek.gif

I'm good...and make it so bad they come on to the dudes more so than anything. 

I'm just now waking up fellas.....damn. What a night. Hit a party with my dudes, the usual...afghan blunts & more than enough beer, the party hangs around until the cops raid it(House party)...as soon as I think we're gonna call it a night , my homeboys texting this girl we know & saw at the party....saying she's down to chill & what not.

Long story short, we get them & my boy busts out as the starting point guard "I mean, it's late....what's really gonna happen here" & I assist, "he's got a point..I'm sure y'all didn't want to come thru at 4:30 AM just to watch my 3D TV....are y'all tryna get worked or what?"

& at that moment, it got quiet. I'm thinking that this is it, I ruined this.....then I hear "well lets go, I'm down for whatever." & her sexy *** hg(FUNNY story, the other night I was afraid that she would be a beast, quite the opposite.) goes "I'm down too." So right now we're sketchy. Anyway, we get to my place, head to the living room & they say "y'all are guys...if y'all want it, go for it" so we did haha. I smooth was like, "lemme show you my bedroom" & it was a wrap.

Y'all have given some great advice in here, appreciate it immensely. I used to never believe that by being straight up with a girl, you could get the yambs...obviously not with every girl is it gonna work but it worked for me last night.

yo i just found out that you can be sued if your caught cheating with a married women. The husband can seriously sue you for everything here in NC. Thats most insane thing ive heard in a while. If the wife is not happy at home and she steps out for drinks one night and i run into her spark a covo get the buns. She can go on a guilt trip tell her husband and they both can plot to sue me. how crazy is that?

:wow:

Yeah I remember the dude Fantasia was messing with .. his wife sued her :lol: :lol:

Never moving to NC

eek.gif

Yeah I remember the dude Fantasia was messing with .. his wife sued her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Never moving to NC
That makes two of us.

Surge strong work

Straight to the point can work wonderfully in the right situation.

So last night me, my roommate, and Ecook hit this pool party and meet up with this chick I've been smashing and her friends. Party is cool and us three dudes and my chick end up getting a ride back with these two random girls.

Long story short, I try to smash both of the randoms in my bedroom while old chick is in the living room. I don't smash either, old chick gets obviously mad and leaves but she's back in my apt later one after the randoms leave :lol:

what are general rules to follow when calling a girl?
Like what time I should call, should I ask her if shes busy when she picks up, how long should I talk for, etc.
We went out once I want to go again. I dont think she dislikes me from the way she acts, or maybe shes just pretending, i dont know.

Last edited:
what are general rules to follow when calling a girl?
Like what time I should call, should I ask her if shes busy when she picks up, how long should I talk for, etc.
We went out once I want to go again. I dont think she dislikes me from the way she acts, or maybe shes just pretending, i dont know.
I only call a girl when I want to set up a date or arrange a meeting. Save the lengthy conversations for when you see her in person

from experience dont become a "text" buddy...let your intentions be known within the first couple convos without coming across disrepectful if your only looking for sex "Im not really lookin for a relationship right now" it will save a future headache

@don thanks man :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom