TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LA has tons of beautiful women.

But half of them aren't even from LA... :lol:

It's easy to say LA has the best women when you have a very, very, very significant amount of chicks from ALL over, compared to somewhere like Dallas or Houston, where most chicks there are actually from the area..

I'm from Dallas and it's weak to me compared to the H.

Houston is where it's at. Extremely diverse..

Austin really only has hipster white women, not too many black chicks out there honestly. There aren't a lot of black people in Austin period though.

SA has tons of beautiful Mexican chicks, but they aren't everywhere, they're only in certain neighborhoods/areas.

You just have to know where these areas are..

Last edited:

But half of them aren't even from LA... :lol:

It's easy to say LA has the best women when you have a very, very, very significant amount of chicks from ALL over, compared to somewhere like Dallas or Houston, where most chicks there are actually from the area..

Austin really only has hipster white women, not too many black chicks out there honestly. There aren't a lot of black people in Austin period though.

SA has tons of beautiful Mexican chicks, but they aren't everywhere, they're only in certain neighborhoods/areas.

Dallas had a bunch of bad Africans and tons of thick ratchets up there . I was looking at a spot in funky town before I settled down here in south texas. I'm still trying to find a valeie Vazquez down here in San Antonio lol . On my days off or around Labor Day we need to have a mini summit on the town

SoCal is huge though. There are so many bad broads that are homegrown just in the burbs.

The stereotypical "LA" chick is not the majority of chicks out here. The majority is just regular chicks
I feel you but I take my Bay girls and San Diego chicks over LA any day, they are just more laid back to me
Kanye shrug
Edit: Austin has black people( dont get why ninjas keep saying this) if you take I71 into town, you know what it is and before I met my girl, I saw plenty chocolate and mix breed sistas out there, it's not as plentiful as Htown but they out there, especially when UT is in session or at the Texas Relays( but that event brings everybody out lol)
And I will cosign PV and even TSU has some bad biddies

Last edited:
@Chopper,TRU
But what's the scene like in NY or DMV
Really want to head out that way one day...
Been to Atlanta but kinda curious about the east coast in general( RIP Pimp C, if anybody remembers his rant)

Last edited:
@Chopper,TRU
Been to Atlanta but kinda curious about the east coast in general( RIP Pimp C, if anybody remembers his rant)

How could I forget he had the whole city mad at him because of the truth he was spitting lol

But half of them aren't even from LA...
laugh.gif

That's exactly my point tho, we ain't talkin native cities we talkin bout who got the finest women and it ain't even fair to me, LA > any other US city by a mile just off it being the entertainment capital.  I got a Megan Fox looking broad flying out from clearwater later this week to sign a management contract with and like I said I've managed/worked with glamour models that were originally from all over the south from big cities to hick towns but the fact is they're all NOW in LA.  I've been all around the country and LA is it for me I can say, I live right by Runyon and whenever I do my hike over there in the morning it ain't nothin but in shape fit model type chicks out there.  All the hundreds of hollywood hills parties out here be straight packed with centerfold/model broads.  I live in both LA and Vegas back and forth and its the same story with Vegas, majority of the bad broads came from all over to model and work at the clubs.  

Last edited:
@Chopper,TRU
I love NY. NYC is my favorite city in the US. The girls there have lots of 'culture' which is fantastic, but from a purely looks standpoint, nothing special. I've been there about 15 times to put it in perspective. I don't have much experience with DMV so I can't really say. 

Including OC with LA would be like cheating mayne, it'd be hands down by a country mile like that

Last edited:
Austin > Houston?

no...

when it comes to the yambs...

Houston>>>>>> Dallas > Austin > San Antonio...

If I got to choose a coast I got to choose the East
I live out there, so don't go there
But that don't mean a ***** can't rest in the West
See some nice breasts in the West
Smoke some nice sess in the West, y'all ***** is a mess
Thinkin I'm gon stop, givin L.A. props
All I got is beef with those that violate me
I shall annihilate thee
Case closed, suitcase filled with clothes
Linens and things, I begin things
People start to flash, 818's, 213's
313's, B.I.G.
Frequently floss **** at Roscoe's
If I wanna squirt her, take her to Fatburger
Spend about a week on Venice Beach
Sippin Crist-o, with some freaks from Frisco

:smokin

OC is pretty much a giant suburb of LA though. I consider it part of greater LA area

E I got a boy who lives in dtla, we gotta make moves

I do too but he's not smashing so IDK what the move would be on that. We need to add friends that are from SD to the team and hit em every month type deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom