TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy recently got out of a long term relationship so he's down

Also know a chick close to dtla, she's meh but has some cute friends

Any TAYers down in SD?

@Chopper,TRU

But what's the scene like in NY or DMV

Really want to head out that way one day...

Been to Atlanta but kinda curious about the east coast in general( RIP Pimp C, if anybody remembers his rant)

I love NY. NYC is my favorite city in the US. The girls there have lots of 'culture' which is fantastic, but from a purely looks standpoint, nothing special. I've been there about 15 times to put it in perspective. I don't have much experience with DMV so I can't really say. 
NYC and DMV chicks extra freaky tho....

I ate a chick out from NY right...bruh...
mean.gif

My damn throat swelled up on me or some **** the next day, and what made it so bad I was headed on vacation. 

**** had me SHOOK!!!

Had my main shorty with me and everything...
mean.gif

It got back right, but I wasn't going to get checked out for that ****. That was my throat. I don't know what the **** it was honestly. Took about 2 or 3 days for it to get back right. 

I ate a chick out from NY right...bruh...
mean.gif

My damn throat swelled up on me or some **** the next day, and what made it so bad I was headed on vacation. 

**** had me SHOOK!!!

Had my main shorty with me and everything...
mean.gif

It got back right, but I wasn't going to get checked out for that ****. That was my throat. I don't know what the **** it was honestly. Took about 2 or 3 days for it to get back right. 
You my dude but you can't be eating seafood platters all willy neely
diddy-c-mon-son-o.gif

Last edited:
That's her, she's working down in Charlotte, I beat the first night we chilled, and then the next time we chilled I did that dumb ****. 

But I beat once and never hit her back for a month or two, ignoring her texts and all. That's just what I do sometimes. But we chill again and this is when I use to drink, but we're talking shots of tequila...long story short she played me on some **** like a dude really. This was back in college. 

Shorty got double d's though no lie. 

mugen...I got it now

laugh.gif

Dude...that tequila had me loose as ****. Come on man, I don't do that kind of stuff, but it was crazy that night, and it just happened. 

**** it. College days. 

Last edited:
ghllahone you same dude who will smash 3s or I got you confused with another NTr? I forgot the thread or topic. Im almost sure it was you.

That's her, she's working down in Charlotte, I beat the first night we chilled, and then the next time we chilled I did that dumb ****. 

But I beat once and never hit her back for a month or two, ignoring her texts and all. That's just what I do sometimes. But we chill again and this is when I use to drink, but we're talking shots of tequila...long story short she played me on some **** like a dude really. This was back in college. 

Shorty got double d's though no lie. 
hmmmm...

about licking yambs.

I thoroughly enjoy licking yambs.

#comeatmebro

Last edited:
I had to chill though, woke up with a surprise right under my nose one time, now I fight the urge to chomp random box.

Any non condom contact really I try to avoid.

Last edited:
I mean she was bad but man I just can't cosign "diving in" on randoms...
Next morning you wake up looking like this dude in the mouth
tumblr_miyluum3WX1rsodyio1_500.gif

And seriously who hasn't smashed a 3-5 at one point in their lives... Keep it funky lol

Man I got up and walked out on a check trying to give me head with a condom on . Either she super scary or was a pro either way didn't want to know

I mean she was bad but man I just can't cosign "diving in" on randoms...
Next morning you wake up looking like this dude in the mouth
tumblr_miyluum3WX1rsodyio1_500.gif

And seriously who hasn't smashed a 3-5 at one point in their lives... Keep it funky lol

Ill admit to that but as you get older you need to have standards and maintain them as hard as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom