TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruhs, I'm back on it.... just got the number of one of the thickest White yambs on the planet....never even had much interest in the Caucasian Persuasion but this chick's body is CRAZY...if she wasn't just a regular chick I woulda thought the mass was fake is what I'm saying.

This was one of those few times where you psych yourself out at getting at a yamb and you DO end up seeing them again....

First peeped her at the orientation a month ago for my new gig... (company is humongous and we have different jobs so the "don't **** where you eat" rule is null in this case)
Peeped the mass but I honestly couldn't think of anyway to get at her so I just took the L...

Fast forward to today where I have a training class to attend...sitting in the class and sure enough White yamb strolls in... mass following her all the way to her seat in front of me.

This is my chance, I had to lay the framework for success early....
During the class I made an effort to participate, interact and make sure my personality showed....no yamb is interested in a boring dude and its always good to appear approachable.
Also I had just so happened dressed kind of fly for work this day so despite not having a cut for a few weeks and the beard approaching Anthony Hamilton levels, the confidence in my appearance was working.
My last inhibition on if I could pull her wasif she was down with the Blacks ...(although it probably shouldn't have mattered as far as my approach). It came a point where we had to say our favorite movie during introductions... shorty mentioned "Stomp the Yard" and I KNEW I was in there!

Sure enough it worked. I soon started noticing her turning around and slickly throwing The Eye my way (you all know The Eye when you get it)....I'd cross her path in the hall during a break and sure enough, The Eye...look up and down version.

Now all that was left was to say something... but admittedly this part I was basically in cruise control b/c she decided to do the "hard part"...
I was gonna try to time my walk out with hers to get close enough to spark a little convo, but as I was hesitating I peeped that she was doing the same... sure enough, end up in the hallway with her and SHE sparked the convo... asked me why I acted like I didn't know when she saw me out in the streets (Ive hardly been out, she hasn't seen me anywhere). So I piggybacked off that, started a short sub 5min convo about adjusting to the job and city. Then told her she should take my number down, she gave me the phone to type it in and call myself (at her request), then we went our separate ways.

Drove home with "Immortal" by Cudi on repeat :smokin

Idk why the "stomp the yard" phase made me bust out laughing.

Ended up going raw with the young buns, she was chewing on this prime ribeye then all of a sudden she hopped on it. Smh at myself, but I did do work in those guts. She was saying she feels it in her chest :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah i'm glad I don't have a girl, red and blonde hairs all in my car seats and hair brush would be a problem.

I'm starting to think the hairbrush thing is on purpose now that I think about it. When my waves are off kilter at a chicks crib I do not reach for her brush.
got questioned one time cuz a chick found some red hair in my whip, and it had to be the longest hair too :lol:

[COLOR=#red]I have never seriously messed with a chick with weave. I mean a few were quick smashes, but my mains aint never had weave, but their hair was long. Black chicks used to take care of their hair...now too many of them are taking the easy way out. [/COLOR]

Black joints in the DC area pretty much have 3 hairstyles.

1. Cheap weave, possibly blonde or red.
2. Questlove Afro
3. Poetic Justice braids.

I despise all three equally.
Lol spot on ..swear i smashed all three of them types from DC this year, or they rockin some head wrap..

got questioned one time cuz a chick found some red hair in my whip, and it had to be the longest hair too
laugh.gif
I ain't doing nothing but I got the $44 a month carwash, unlimited washes.  Cleans inside and out.  Might want to look into either getting a nice handheld or finding a spot that have a nice vacuum to give the once over on your car.

Maybe it's just me but I hate how weave smells. A natural chick will be married one day.
I let all the chicks know from the jump that the relationship will go nowhere if she was to get weave. This one chick wonders why I treat her different. Had to let her know that the chick I ran up on and was chilling with didn't have weave.... Can't stand the smell of weave.
Maybe I'm shallow maybe not that's just me.

Black joints in the DC area pretty much have 3 hairstyles.

1. Cheap weave, possibly blonde or red.
2. Questlove Afro
3. Poetic Justice braids.

I despise all three equally.
Nooooo I'm about to make the move to dc in a year. Around Howard and Georgetown I see enough chicks that I would like. Excally during the summer time when the yambs wear sundresses. (black and white)

Pusha t said it best. I'm dealing with women whose relationships wit they fathers won't allow ours to bloom. Daddy and men issues always piss me off to the point I can't deal with the chick. If you that insecure go hibernate.

lmaoo @malik

I think Bey looks good with short hair....why did she cut it?

She favors Joseline in that pic

Last edited:
Am NOT feeling the chopped locks.

Girls on FB already buzzin' about it talmbout "what a coincidence i was just thinking of cutting my hair when beyonce did it"

:stoneface:

Please don't let this be an epidemic

Beyonce always wore weaves , the short hair is probably her only real hair & agreed they stink summers are worse

Chick got up this morning and made my bed, I just got in the bed to lay down for tonight and a ring was laying perfectly under my sheets. She's mentioned she knows I mess with other chicks, I'm wondering did she try to set a trap for someone else to catch. :nerd:

Last edited:
I went ring shopping today, just to get an idea if this is the move I want to make.... Wifey came home, made a good meal, nice conversation, nice drink of Yack and she rolled a blunt to perfection... As I lay here and she sleeps, I must say I am turning in the Yamb card... No reason to be in these streets anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom