TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I promise y'all I'm gonna use that next time I go out.

I hope it works brethren. I have said this before but if a women to me physically is a 8 or above I try to first treat em like a 5 to get them off they pedestal and back into reality. Once that's done I swoop in and make moves.

Yeah i'm glad I don't have a girl, red and blonde hairs all in my car seats and hair brush would be a problem.

I'm starting to think the hairbrush thing is on purpose now that I think about it. When my waves are off kilter at a chicks crib I do not reach for her brush.

Last edited:
Where u go in Hollywood? Youngdoc and I hit the Roosevelt last weekend
smokin.gif
I live in the hollywood hills so it always be pool parties up here at ppls cribs but I mess with Drais and the Standard and Roosevelt from time to time.  How was the roosevelt last week?  I been in Vegas recently for awhile and u know how the pool parties r out here

Crap sheds like a dog man, so annoying I find myself sweeping my floors 3x's a week for long strings of hair that's not mines.

Where u go in Hollywood? Youngdoc and I hit the Roosevelt last weekend :smokin
I live in the hollywood hills so it always be pool parties up here at ppls cribs but I mess with Drais and the Standard and Roosevelt from time to time.  How was the roosevelt last week?  I been in Vegas recently for awhile and u know how the pool parties r out here

It started off slow but ended up cracking

Pool parties are the best bc

Day drinking >>>>>

And relaxed chicks in bikinis

It was the weekend after we did Vegas so we didn't expect too much...But around 3 it got PACKED. People were still coming in at 4! Left at 630, it was pretty sick. Need to hit something up with u in the Hills :smokin

OC literally has no pool parties, I don't get it.

:lol: It's not THAT bad to me. I just hate when that **** gets all over my bed.

Bruh...my main joint had the most craptastic cheap weave last month, that stuff got EVERYWHERE. Carpet, kitchen, couch, bed, Car..hell I even found some in my laundry...AFTER I WASHED.

If she puts that crap in her head again I swear she's getting cut.

[COLOR=#red]I have never seriously messed with a chick with weave. I mean a few were quick smashes, but my mains aint never had weave, but their hair was long. Black chicks used to take care of their hair...now too many of them are taking the easy way out. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I have never seriously messed with a chick with weave. I mean a few were quick smashes, but my mains aint never had weave, but their hair was long. Black chicks used to take care of their hair...now too many of them are taking the easy way out. [/COLOR]

Black joints in the DC area pretty much have 3 hairstyles.

1. Cheap weave, possibly blonde or red.
2. Questlove Afro
3. Poetic Justice braids.

I despise all three equally.

2. Questlove Afro

all you gotta do in step on Howard's campus... never knew you could do so much with your natural hair :wow: Freshmen year we was all pressed out now all my squad rock natural ****... either curly twists or locs or something. 'Cept my homie L-boogie... and the homie Christina. They both spoken for tho #sorry :lol:

all you gotta do in step on Howard's campus... never knew you could do so much with your natural hair
eek.gif
Freshmen year we was all pressed out now all my squad rock natural ****... either curly twists or locs or something. 'Cept my homie L-boogie... and the homie Christina. They both spoken for tho #sorry
laugh.gif
I like that black chicks wearing their own hair. Should have never put that horse mess on their head in the first place. DC natural hair chicks > ALL

2. Questlove Afro

[COLOR=#red]Trust me my dude I know :lol: I just moved from the DC area last year. You could set the entire world on fire from all the weave on display at Adams Morgan on a Friday night my dude.

And "Souf" East Berry Farms, I believe they are born with weave already in place.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]About to leave to pick up my Russian classmate in a few from G Bush Intl Airport. The least I hope for is a great conversation on our way to College Station. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Dam, I'm having DC flashbacks now. Me and my fellow Feds would go out and it was just easy pickins. White chicks, black chicks, you name it. Those white chicks that be at the clubs in Arlington be aggressive as hell. You don't eem have to approach them, they'll come to you. [/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom