TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ u making a rational decision?
Yeah...my mom loves her, her fam loves me...
When we do argue( which is far and few between) we actually communicate like adults( never had that before in any relationship)... I know this girl generally has my back and in all honestly I have never cut for a chick like this. Like I said being an introvert I have a low tolerance for *******t, so it's either been just trying to get yambs, proceed to get yambs, or keep pushing.. She is down with me going back to school, the hours I work, my quarks and bad attitude... I truly can't see me letting this girl go... I've been in them streets and as a 32 year old man I can honestly say I am ready for the next step, even if this **** goes up in a yoga ball of flames, I am cool with this decision
She got a ninja sprung

Last edited:
Man at least you've put thought into it. There's far to many dudes that rush into it just because it sounds nice. Congrats man :nthat:

Thanks yamb fam....this is not coming from any humble brag place but when you have been in these streets, found yourself in precarious situations,failed engagement because we rushed,questioning yourself "Why the hell is this girl in my bed",smashing to get rid of "emotional" pain, I mean I have done some stupid ish in my life...I enjoy this thread more then any on NT because I like spitting real life and any help to anybody who wants it or is willing to soak it in...I never felt this way about a chick, like I actually like her voice and the thoughts she formulates, I just can't explain it... But that's all to say that be safe out there, use protection( for your mouth and lil dude), have fun, enjoy life, take your lumps( it's the only way you learn), learn as much as you can and when the right person comes you will have that foresight to see what you have. By no means is my girl a dime and I have never crushed one( highest I have been is an 8 )but that's fine with me because at the end this girl Just Does It For Me
But now I will be looking for all kinds of stories, I live vicariously through guys and my homies,lol
Elder you better come through with that Russian story

Last edited:
I feel like Barney from HIMYM. I want to quit the game but I just cant commit smh. But i WANT the relationship life.

Feelsbadbruhs

Thanks yamb fam....this is not coming from any humble brag place but when you have been in these streets, found yourself in precarious situations,failed engagement because we rushed,questioning yourself "Why the hell is this girl in my bed",smashing to get rid of "emotional" pain, I mean I have done some stupid ish in my life...I enjoy this thread more then any on NT because I like spitting real life and any help to anybody who wants it or is willing to soak it in...I never felt this way about a chick, like I actually like her voice and the thoughts she formulates, I just can't explain it... But that's all to say that be safe out there, use protection( for your mouth and lil dude), have fun, enjoy life, take your lumps( it's the only way you learn), learn as much as you can and when the right person comes you will have that foresight to see what you have. By no means is my girl a dime and I have never crushed one( highest I have been is an 8 )but that's fine with me because at the end this girl Just Does It For Me
But now I will be looking for all kinds of stories, I live vicariously through guys and my homies,lol
Elder you better come through with that Russian story

This is real. Congrats bro, wish you well.

I figured it bring this discussion here instead of making a new thread but anybody a member of the mile high club? :nerd: Anybody know the legalities regarding the act? What if you're caught?

My sister tryna hook me up with her friend. Met her the other day in Huntington (She drove from South LA in like 30 min tryna meet me n ****), she had her 3 kids with her, talkin' sorry. I didn't care tho, I was sippin' Seagram's n OJ while we was in Target, grabbin' *** n ******* n ****. Had this ***** talkin' bout how she gonna make it up n ****, how she sorry she couldn't get a babysitter. I'm like next time no kids n all we doin' is sippin' n F'n. She was like ok, talkin' all freaky n ****; her kids standin' right there. She a real *** talkin' real shady bout how she got her baby daddy locked up then smashed the detective. I was like Whaaa? ***** is F'd up. Oh well, I'm just tryna smash n prolly raid her purse. I just had to let her know the deal first tho.

No Team Raw on this one, might catch somethin' hot, Plus she a breeder, Ol' Fertile Myrtle *** ***.

My sister tryna hook me up with her friend. Met her the other day in Huntington (She drove from South LA in like 30 min tryna meet me n ****), she had her 3 kids with her, talkin' sorry. I didn't care tho, I was sippin' Seagram's n OJ while we was in Target, grabbin' *** n ******* n ****. Had this ***** talkin' bout how she gonna make it up n ****, how she sorry she couldn't get a babysitter. I'm like next time no kids n all we doin' is sippin' n F'n. She was like ok, talkin' all freaky n ****; her kids standin' right there. She a real *** talkin' real shady bout how she got her baby daddy locked up then smashed the detective. I was like Whaaa? ***** is F'd up. Oh well, I'm just tryna smash n prolly raid her purse. I just had to let her know the deal first tho.

No Team Raw on this one, might catch somethin' hot, Plus she a breeder, Ol' Fertile Myrtle *** ***.

tumblr_maz277pUfV1rf3v3oo1_250.gif

Naw bro. It's just a ****. I ain't tryna to marry the broad. I just wanna get mine then rip off a few $20s from her purse as she sleep. I know the deal, I'm looking for a good time, not a long time.

Naw bro. It's just a ****. I ain't tryna to marry the broad. I just wanna get mine then rip off a few $20s from her purse as she sleep. I know the deal, I'm looking for a good time, not a long time.

tumblr_mabf2vMyfV1rakpcyo1_500.gif

Yambily. I love my girl and plan on making her my wife.

However there is a chick I work with that I had a damn wet dream about last night. Legit woke up to sticky draws and ****,a 30 year old man :smh:. We have chemistry we work in different parts of the building but we always end up working by each other. She's knows I have a girl and never really flirts but I know she's feeling me. Like we just kinda gravitate to each other, hell our FedEx delivery guy asked her why she's always looking at me the way she does, she turned red and said "he has a girlfriend, I can't do anything with him"

Its crazy she's literally everything I'd want in a main. She's pretty, has her MBA already, real family oriented. I threw a barbeque around the time she first got hired and introduced her to my girl because they have a lot in common. She's new in town and I figured my girl could show her around.

I'm to the point now to where I'm going to avoid her at work, its like the devil knows I'm trying to do right and wants to throw temptations at me. Sad thing is I actually even plotted a solid gameplan to smash. The thing scares me most about this is it isn't a purely lu****l attraction, I like her. She tells me stories about how she doesn't have anyone to date, has a hard time meeting people and my mind wonders to a bad place.

Its like I try to be a lame girlfriend simping dude but that draws more attention than if I was single and running the streets. The more I talk up my girlfriend the more it seems yambs are interested.

:smh:

:smh: :smh:

Why is lu ****l bleeped out :lol:

Last edited:
Only one thing you can do . . . Throw Ricky the oop.

Women always go for the dude that has a girl because obviously the guy has something good going for him, plus if he's always talking up his woman, other women pick up on that even more and want to be that woman that's talked up about. It's just how it is sometimes.

I was out there last saturday with ex's friend and it went good def. set up for the future very nice

I'm going back saturday again with the shy girl this time, she wants to take me to some italian spot then we'll hit the bars after.

DTF ain't yours only anymore

moving to DC next week. Transferred to Howard for my last year and a half.  Perfect timing because i'm tired of the local yambs and my ex girl.  I'll start contributing to this thread more often

Yambily. I love my girl and plan on making her my wife.

However there is a chick I work with that I had a damn wet dream about last night. Legit woke up to sticky draws and ****,a 30 year old man :smh:. We have chemistry we work in different parts of the building but we always end up working by each other. She's knows I have a girl and never really flirts but I know she's feeling me. Like we just kinda gravitate to each other, hell our FedEx delivery guy asked her why she's always looking at me the way she does, she turned red and said "he has a girlfriend, I can't do anything with him"

Its crazy she's literally everything I'd want in a main. She's pretty, has her MBA already, real family oriented. I threw a barbeque around the time she first got hired and introduced her to my girl because they have a lot in common. She's new in town and I figured my girl could show her around.

I'm to the point now to where I'm going to avoid her at work, its like the devil knows I'm trying to do right and wants to throw temptations at me. Sad thing is I actually even plotted a solid gameplan to smash. The thing scares me most about this is it isn't a purely lu****l attraction, I like her. She tells me stories about how she doesn't have anyone to date, has a hard time meeting people and my mind wonders to a bad place.

Its like I try to be a lame girlfriend simping dude but that draws more attention than if I was single and running the streets. The more I talk up my girlfriend the more it seems yambs are interested.

:smh:

:smh: :smh:

Why is lu ****l bleeped out :lol:
I was about to say something...

then I scrolled and seen this...

Only one thing you can do . . . Throw Ricky the oop.

Women always go for the dude that has a girl because obviously the guy has something good going for him, plus if he's always talking up his woman, other women pick up on that even more and want to be that woman that's talked up about. It's just how it is sometimes.
took the words right outta my mouth famb...

this is why I rocks with TAY FAMB...

always looking to help...

Waddup widdit SP? I promise I wouldn't mind you living vicariously thru me with this yamb...

I'm working on the MBA... a bit younger than y'all but it don't eem matter.

now that I think about it... I would be really doing you a FAVOR by removing this chick from your radar by having large amounts of sex with her...

your welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom