TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repped

Kids are 5 and 2. 5 year old she had but baby daddy I think died.
the 2nd dude takes him every other week. Connection is the type where I could go MIA for 2 years, come back we sit down and talk laugh and joke as if nothing has ever changed.

My saying has always been the biggest STD is a K.-I-D and that one doesn't go away.
but chick is just mad cool and sexy . She's the one person (before 2nd kid) that I'd ever considered dating with a kid.
2nd one puts a weird twist on things, but shes the type that would never throw kids in any of our gatherings.

2nd girl is a big mystery still

Honestly I wouldn't do anything but smash the skinny chick nd kick it with her. If the 2nd kid puts a twist on things for you don't do it . And at the same time what if u knock her up too that's 3 kids 3 diffrent daddies that's not a good look for her and yourself. But if she's cool like that and gives you the green light to squirt go for it she shouldn't change up after that but a thread lightly the coolness might go away once y'all get serious. Chubby chick should fall in line she knows her worth in the world there's a million girls out there with a six pack and mass just be careful because them chubby chicks be putting that fire down and is gonna want to feel you with no jacket on and she gonna wind up pregnant in a few months and that's when they break bad looks and attitude wise

[COLOR=#red]Yes I have taken MORE than a few L's. some were easy to laugh off, some hit pretty dam deep, I'm talking down to the bone marrow deep :lol: [/COLOR]

Youngins don't realize the very thing they're afraid of is what's going to make you great. If you learn from it of course.

Can't have fear, the same fear is what is gonna hold you back from greatness! Look at it this way if fear is there you thinking what if she not feeling me? What if she not attracted to me? Instead you should be thinking What if she is feeling me? What is she thinking, is she thinking the same thing I'm and is she digging my style...if thinking positive that way it leads to many opportunities trust me BE POSITIVE!

This board moves so fast to me lol.

but Dilemma of the day for me. Tall skinny chick, very pretty, nice body Strong 7.5/8 but has 2 Kids, We talked a long time ago before kids (i went overseas for 3 years),and honestly connection is strong.. just the kids man.................
2nd chick, about 5'5/5'6 but a bit chunky... still very cute Face. 7.5/8 body...thick, but got the booty....
smokin.gif
No kids, good personality. just may be a bit more boring and not sure we have as much in common as chick #1

both have good jobs, both like to have fun very cool good centered people

I know most responses would say both, but I'm past those days.
How long do you plan on having them around?  Just to hit, then do both.  Define chunky, especially since you said she is a 7.5/8 in the body.  Where is she chunky?  Take second chick, if she is chunky more than likely cooks or eats out a lot.  So that eases the burden on your pockets, come through get some grub blow the backs out and be out in the morning. 
#2. Kids suck
HOLD ON now, after pregnancy yambs are quite NICE.

I was smashing at 18 year olds at 21......now I'm 26.....I wouldn't get at an 18 year old knowingly but if one came on to me and she was bad it would be hard to resist

Kind of a weird story. I went in to the movie theater today to pick up tickets for a movie tomorrow (it was gonna sell out.)

There was this pretty redbone chick, with beautiful hair like this.

She was about a 8/10, imo.

I walk up to the counter and tell her what movie and time I want, she had the nastiest look on her face like she didn't wanna be bothered.

ME: Damn, you must be having a bad day.
HER: No, I'm good. (looking down the whole time)
ME: If you say so. Hook me up with the best seats.
HER: Why would I do that?
ME: I mean..because I'm probably the first person you've seen all day that has started a conversation with you. Am I right?
HER: (smiles and doesn't respond. Prints out my tickets, then hands me the receipt to sign)

After signing the receipt I look up and realize that she was staring and smiling at me the whole time. (It was only about 10 seconds, but I caught it. As soon as I look up and catch her, she turns away awkwardly blushing.)

ME: Thanks, here you go .......? (waits for her to say a name)
HER: Jasmine.
ME: I'm ________. What time do you get off today?
HER: I get off at 9. (smiles)
ME: Alright sounds good, I gotta come back through the area later so I'll stop by.

I gotta go to the mall that's 5 minutes from the theater a little later on, so I'll go from there.

NO I didn't get her number. I'm 100% sure she'll be waiting on me when she gets off. So I'll seal the deal from there.

Last edited:
Kind of a weird story. I went in to the movie theater today to pick up tickets for a movie tomorrow (it was gonna sell out.)

There was this pretty redbone chick, with beautiful hair like this.
She was about a 8/10, imo.

I walk up to the counter and tell her what movie and time I want, she had the nastiest look on her face like she didn't wanna be bothered.

ME: Damn, you must be having a bad day.
HER: No, I'm good. (looking down the whole time)
ME: If you say so. Hook me up with the best seats.
HER: Why would I do that?
ME: I mean..because I'm probably the first person you've seen all day that has started a conversation with you. Am I right?
HER: (smiles and doesn't respond. Prints out my tickets, then hands me the receipt to sign)

After signing the receipt I look up and realize that she was staring and smiling at me the whole time. (It was only about 10 seconds, but I caught it. As soon as I look up and catch her, she turns away awkwardly blushing.)

ME: Thanks, here you go .......? (waits for her to say a name)
HER: Jasmine.
ME: I'm ________. What time do you get off today?
HER: I get off at 9. (smiles)
ME: Alright sounds good, I gotta come back through the area later so I'll stop by.

I gotta go to the mall that's 5 minutes from the theater a little later on, so I'll go from there.

NO I didn't get her number. I'm 100% sure she'll be waiting on me when she gets off. So I'll seal the deal from there.
Some chicks will find that odd even if shes flirting, Should have sealed the deal, she was clearly interested

I mean I wanted to change it up.

When I said it she smiled, it was kinda like it was something fresh to her. It was like she had something to look forward to when she got off, I got that vibe from her.

I'll be back with an update in a few hours,

Last edited:
it aint nothing for him to drive through for five mins and if she is there them yambs will be legendary and on a leash  because i guaranteed nobody ever stepped to her like that 

:lol:

I'm going back because I need to return some stuff at the mall, had I not left it at home the first time around I would have no reason to go back, I prob would of just sealed the deal then.

The mall and movie theater are literally within 5 minutes of each other.

Ricky probably knows what area in Dallas I'm talking about.

Last edited:
I mean I wanted to change it up.

When I said it she smiled, it was kinda like it was something fresh to her. It was like she had something to look forward to when she got off, I got that vibe from her.

I'll be back with an update in a few hours,

I personally would never do it, but do u. Update us when u head back.

this a real brotherhood in here...we all doing our thing waiting to hear his success...good **** TAY

me on the other hand couldn't do that this morning with the chick at post office. I was too pissed they wouldn't let me use 4 pieces of tape and made me buy some instead LOL..i knew there was no going back at that point

this a real brotherhood in here...we all doing our thing waiting to hear his success...good **** TAY

me on the other hand couldn't do that this morning with the chick at post office. I was too pissed they wouldn't let me use 4 pieces of tape and made me buy some instead LOL..i knew there was no going back at that point
That 4 dollar USPS tape SMH. Hate that mess. Started just using dollar store tape. Chances you eventually go back to the post office I'm sure she'll remember you.

Honestly I wouldn't do anything but smash the skinny chick nd kick it with her. If the 2nd kid puts a twist on things for you don't do it . And at the same time what if u knock her up too that's 3 kids 3 diffrent daddies that's not a good look for her and yourself. But if she's cool like that and gives you the green light to squirt go for it she shouldn't change up after that but a thread lightly the coolness might go away once y'all get serious. Chubby chick should fall in line she knows her worth in the world there's a million girls out there with a six pack and mass just be careful because them chubby chicks be putting that fire down and is gonna want to feel you with no jacket on and she gonna wind up pregnant in a few months and that's when they break bad looks and attitude wise

yea you're right about that. I missed the opp to meet up with #2 today because of work hopefully tomorrow or sometime next week. one of the homegirls is real cool with her, so I may ask for the steve nash assist if I can't catch her in the gym again.

#1 you're right going to have to keep on homie status and if the opp comes to knock it, may as well.

How long do you plan on having them around?  Just to hit, then do both.  Define chunky, especially since you said she is a 7.5/8 in the body.  Where is she chunky?  Take second chick, if she is chunky more than likely cooks or eats out a lot.  So that eases the burden on your pockets, come through get some grub blow the backs out and be out in the morning. 
HOLD ON now, after pregnancy yambs are quite NICE.

I said 7.5 8 in the face, but in the body it was different.
lol i've had both chubby and after pregnancy yambs, I'd put them on equal footing honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom