TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 new or 15 different (old and new)?

15 different girls. That day at Roosevelt helped quite a bit...Got 8 different girls numbers and went through them right away...One wants me to come out to her new pad tonight actually in DTLA lol.

Damn Ecook you doing numbers homie :pimp:

U know my family wit me, my team wit me...U wit me, I'm wit me, we in here forever. Tryin to make the thread retire my name in the rafters :smokin

I deserve to live in Cali :smh:

I might be moving to Montana :frown:

Pretty easy to tell if a chick is a current or former ***...no matter how hard they try they'll slip and give clues whether its verbally or by her actions

Just don't be the guy that saw the clues but be in denial cause you're sprung...then end up regretting it down the road once she takes you through hell

I can't break it down cause its like a spider sense to me :rofl:
1. tons of males friends

2. tons of social media outlets

i've come to a point in my life where i dont eem care... smh...

HOW CAN YOU TELL THAT A CHICK IS A KEEPER?

when she cleans up your apartment... sees other girls' things there... and organizes it...

E watch yourself out there in Montana bro. That's where my cuz made the 6 or 7 kids. Nothing to do there but drink fight and ****.

Native American yambs and white chicks built like beauty Dior and curiosity of Blackmen are in those states .wyoming, Dakota's , Nebraska , Idaho and those stars in the vincinty are place where if you don't control your self you'll have 6-8 kids because they will be throwing it at you because they never seen or meet someone like you

Native American yambs and white chicks built like beauty Dior and curiosity of Blackmen are in those states .wyoming, Dakota's , Nebraska , Idaho and those stars in the vincinty are place where if you don't control your self you'll have 6-8 kids because they will be throwing it at you because they never seen or meet someone like you

No girl has ever met someone as outrageous as me... :rofl:

Ask lpheat and youngdoc 8)

I'm saying they grew up there and are probally gonna die there you come in there with an accent and some big city swag and you'll mess around and get the whole female population ages 18-45 pregnant out there. I did some biz in Salt Lake City and had to be there for a few bruh I had to rename the whip the stabbin wagon And the crib sheesh it was like girls had to take a DMV numbered ticket to catch the bologna pony.

No girl has ever met someone as outrageous as me... :rofl:

Ask lpheat and youngdoc 8)

E is probably the 3rd most outrageous person I know

Yo fam did you check out any of those spots I mentioned?

Last edited:
I'm saying they grew up there and are probally gonna die there you come in there with an accent and some big city swag and you'll mess around and get the whole female population ages 18-45 pregnant out there. I did some biz in Salt Lake City and had to be there for a few bruh I had to rename the whip the stabbin wagon And the crib sheesh it was like girls had to take a DMV numbered ticket to catch the bologna pony.
Man how I forget bout Salt Lake city earlier in the thread, I stayed out there for a few months in late 04 before I moved to atl and em mormon snow bunnies be going hard for a *****. My boy that went to play ball out there ended up knocking 1 of em up. But man was I enjoying the snow for them months out there and not just when I was skiing in park city either

WHAT-THE-HELL. :smh:

So I swing back by the movie theater a little early and get a drink at the bar..I see her sitting on one of the benches inside waiting. I walk up to her, greet her. Make a joke about her getting off a little early. We small talk for a few minutes and then walk outside towards my car. She was a COMPLETELY different person as soon as we stepped outside her workplace.

ME: So where you heading?
HER: Nowhere yet I'm waiting on my ride.
ME: I thought you drove.
HER: I do, but my mom dropped me off today.
*(LIE #1.. :rolleyes)*
ME: Oh ok..you stay around here?
HER: I stay in _______.
ME: I gotta pass through there on my way home. Just ride with me. (She looks surprised that I offered)

The 15 minutes we're in the car, we're talking, and she's looking down texting her life away. She looks up awkwardly..

HER: Do you have time to make a stop?
ME: I'm chillin'.
HER: I have to pick up my kids from my aunt's.

(LIE #2.. :rolleyes)

We pull up to this dusty *** house with a damn slab sitting outside. :stoneface: ..In Dallas these ratchets love slabs. She walks up to the door and some big *** dude let's the kids out. (It's her baby daddy. But I didn't ask who it was, I already knew.)

I greet the kids while she's putting them in the back seat and we head to her house. She's smiling extremely hard, actually surprised that I spoke to the kids.

Fast forward about 10 or 12 minutes and we pull up to her house. She reaches over her seat and hugs me and says thank you, you didn't have to do all this. I tell her it's all good.

She opens my back door to let the kids out and I tell her: "So you not gonna let a ***** come in?"

HER: You don't have to ask ***** ain't nobody here! :lol:
*(LIE #3..Her mom was there.)*

I lock my car up and go in. The place looked like TRASH. 3 bedrooms, one was the kids, another was her mom's and one was hers.

None of these ****** had beds. They were all sleeping on air mattresses. :smh:

She puts the kids in bed and we walk back to her room..I just turn the TV on and start watching the Chargers/Bears game. She changes and then cuddles up under me and I start rubbing her ****.

HER: For some reason I feel real comfortable around you. I'm used to crazy ****** coming in to get at me all the time

At this point I smirk and pull her boyshorts off. She goes with it. I don't let her give me head. I just went to work.

She stops me mid-stroke, (I guess the sound from the air mattress woke the kids up next door) and she goes to check on them.

I pull my pants up, grab my phone and start to head out. I didn't say by to her. I didn't get her number. I walked out the front door, and left.

I'm 21 but i'm gonna guess she was around 26-27. Her kids were 5 and 3. I've only had one other experience besides this were I was able to hit within an hour.

Earlier I thought she was a decent chick. She seemed quiet and all while at work. It shouldn't have been that easy :smh:

Last edited:
SON YOU SMASHED HER ALREADY HAHAHAHAHA

HOLDON...you RAW-DOGGED HER??????

Last edited:
WHAT-THE-HELL. :smh:

So I swing back by the movie theater a little early and get a drink at the bar..I see her sitting on one of the benches inside waiting. I walk up to her, greet her. Make a joke about her getting off a little early. We small talk for a few minutes and then walk outside towards my car. She was a COMPLETELY different person as soon as we stepped outside her workplace.

ME: So where you heading?
HER: Nowhere yet I'm waiting on my ride.
ME: I thought you drove.
HER: I do, but my mom dropped me off today.
*(LIE #1.. :rolleyes)*
ME: Oh ok..you stay around here?
HER: I stay in _______.
ME: I gotta pass through there on my way home. Just ride with me. (She looks surprised that I offered)

The 15 minutes we're in the car, we're talking, and she's looking down texting her life away. She looks up awkwardly..

HER: Do you have time to make a stop?
ME: I'm chillin'.
HER: I have to pick up my kids from my aunt's.

(LIE #2.. :rolleyes)

We pull up to this dusty *** house with a damn slab sitting outside. :stoneface: ..In Dallas these ratchets love slabs. She walks up to the door and some big *** dude let's the kids out. (It's her baby daddy. But I didn't ask who it was, I already knew.)

I greet the kids while she's putting them in the back seat and we head to her house. She's smiling extremely hard, actually surprised that I spoke to the kids.

Fast forward about 10 or 12 minutes and we pull up to her house. She reaches over her seat and hugs me and says thank you, you didn't have to do all this. I tell her it's all good.

She opens my back door to let the kids out and I tell her: "So you not gonna let a ***** come in?"

HER: You don't have to ask ***** ain't nobody here! :lol:
*(LIE #3..Her mom was there.)*

I lock my car up and go in. The place looked like TRASH. 3 bedrooms, one was the kids, another was her mom's and one was hers.

None of these ****** had beds. They were all sleeping on air mattresses. :smh:

She puts the kids in bed and we walk back to her room..I just turn the TV on and start watching the Chargers/Bears game. She changes and then cuddles up under me and I start rubbing her ****.

HER: For some reason I feel real comfortable around you. I'm used to crazy ****** coming in to get at me all the time

At this point I smirk and pull her boyshorts off. She goes with it. I don't let her give me head. I just went to work.

She stops me mid-stroke, (I guess the sound from the air mattress woke the kids up next door) and she goes to check on them.

I pull my pants up, grab my phone and start to head out. I didn't say by to her. I didn't get her number. I walked out the front door, and left.

I'm 21 but i'm gonna guess she was around 26-27. Her kids were 5 and 3. I've only had one other experience besides this were I was able to hit within an hour.

Earlier I thought she was a decent chick. She seemed quiet and all while at work. It shouldn't have been that easy :smh:

Like i said yambs on a leash should got that number u woulda been in them guts all day everyday from here on out

Last edited:
Man...wasn't even worth it. The kids just ****** the whole thing up. Having to stop mid-stroke and hearing a kid cry from her mom getting her back blown out on an air mattress :smh:

That feel. :smh: :x

I didn't raw-dog her. I always keep a condom in my wallet.

I'm not used to smashing chicks with kids in the other room AT ALL. It was weird for me.

Last edited:
Good **** b. Ya'll gon have to just get used to kids being there man, fact of life as you get older if you wanna smash.

Good **** b. Ya'll gon have to just get used to kids being there man, fact of life as you get older if you wanna smash.

Idk man, there are plenty of older chicks who don't have kids or have the sense not to be smashing around their kids

That story only happens with a ratchet chick

Yo fam did you check out any of those spots I mentioned?

Got some wop from the bartender after chilling there for an hour . Will go to the malls tommorow

Man...wasn't even worth it. The kids just ****** the whole thing up. Having to stop mid-stroke and hearing a kid cry from her mom getting her back blown out on an air mattress :smh:

That feel. :smh: :x

I didn't raw-dog her. I always keep a condom in my wallet.[/quote

Told y'all bout them females living that trife life. Million dollar attitudes and 100 dollar budget but I was right on the approach thou she was shocked u came back and have u the green light to beat off rip. if u woulda suggested going back to your place after dropping the kids off she would be pregnant right now with your kid lol . Broads love low key boldness and it gives them hope in their dead end lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom