TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This why you ain't got no **** bruh
mean.gif
roll.gif

Man...wasn't even worth it. The kids just ****** the whole thing up. Having to stop mid-stroke and hearing a kid cry from her mom getting her back blown out on an air mattress :smh:

That feel. :smh: :x

I didn't raw-dog her. I always keep a condom in my wallet.

I'm not used to smashing chicks with kids in the other room AT ALL. It was weird for me.
**** all that back in my younger days i smashed a female with her kids sleep in the same room didnt feel bad at all
and u shoulda at least finished when she came back then rolled out

Last edited:
Man...wasn't even worth it. The kids just ****** the whole thing up. Having to stop mid-stroke and hearing a kid cry from her mom getting her back blown out on an air mattress :smh:

That feel. :smh: :x

I didn't raw-dog her. I always keep a condom in my wallet.

I'm not used to smashing chicks with kids in the other room AT ALL. It was weird for me.
**** all that back in my younger days i smashed a female with her kids sleep in the same room didnt feel bad at all
and u shoulda at least finished when she came back then rolled out
i smashed with the kids in the room b4, but aint with that no more...they gotta tell they kids to go play or something or im leaving

Ok here is my little story from last night.

Met a chick from twitter like 2 months ago, I've never seen her in person or anything but I just had to put her on the team so we've been texting since then. Not that pretty but I can see she had a nice body. One day out of curiosity I asked her how tall she was, she texts me back and says 5'11. In the back of my head I said "wtf" because I'm 5'6 and you can clearly see that from my pics on twitter but then I just texted back saying I'm 5'6. She then goes on and say she likes short dudes and then she asked does height intimidate me? In my head I'm thinking "you ******g right height intimidates me" but I said nah tall chicks are cool.  Anyways she lives out of town but goes to a college near where I live so yesterday she moved back in to her dorm and asked me to come over. She been texting me nudes for a while so I already knew what the deal was when we were going to finally meet.

I get out the car to go meet her and I see her and this chick is damn near 6'2! 
sick.gif
 but with a great shape. So she invites me over and we were watching the Chargers/Bears game and she asked if I wanted to go get daiquiris since I turned 21 and was able to legally buy a drink now. So we get the daiquiris then go back to her place and idk what the hell was in that daq but I was beyond tipsy, not drunk but EXTREMELY tipsy. So anyways we laying in bed and the game goes off and I tell her to turn off the TV. After the TV goes off we start making out , she says its hot so she takes off her shorts and I take off her panties.....

Bruh..........she made me feel like a little man, she was doing **** I didn't even know existed. She was riding me but if felt like my **** almost broke in two cause I've never smashed a chick with that much height over me. The tallest chick I smashed was 5'8 -5'9. But anyways I was giving her back shots and I damn near flew off the bed after a few pumps cause of the alcohol and the force she was giving me when she was backing that thang up smh. I didn't even bust and Idk why, and Idk if it was due to the alcohol or the condom cutting off circulation. My stroke game was terrible though, I gotta practice smashing while not sober cause it felt like I was trying to control a f1 Pilot Jet. I can't wait to smash again tho def keeping on the team if she ever decides to hit me up again after that poor performance. Felt like a 2k13 MyPlayer in his first NBA game smh

Met a chick from twitter like 2 months ago, I've never seen her in person or anything but I just had to put her on the team so we've been texting since then. Not that pretty but I can see she had a nice body. One day out of curiosity I asked her how tall she was, she texts me back and says 5'11. In the back of my head I said "wtf" because I'm 5'6 and you can clearly see that from my pics on twitter but then I just texted back saying I'm 5'6. She then goes on and say she likes short dudes and then she asked does height intimidate me? In my head I'm thinking "you ******g right height intimidates me" but I said nah tall chicks are cool.  Anyways she lives out of town but goes to a college near where I live so yesterday she moved back in to her dorm and asked me to come over. She been texting me nudes for a while so I already knew what the deal was when we were going to finally meet.

I get out the car to go meet her and I see her and this chick is damn near 6'2! 
sick.gif
 but with a great shape. So she invites me over and we were watching the Chargers/Bears game and she asked if I wanted to go get daiquiris since I turned 21 and was able to legally buy a drink now. So we get the daiquiris then go back to her place and idk what the hell was in that daq but I was beyond tipsy, not drunk but EXTREMELY tipsy. So anyways we laying in bed and the game goes off and I tell her to turn off the TV. After the TV goes off we start making out , she says its hot so she takes off her shorts and I take off her panties.....

Bruh..........she made me feel like a little man, she was doing **** I didn't even know existed. She was riding me but if felt like my **** almost broke in two cause I've never smashed a chick with that much height over me. The tallest chick I smashed was 5'8 -5'9. But anyways I was giving her back shots and I damn near flew off the bed after a few pumps cause of the alcohol and the force she was giving me when she was backing that thang up smh. I didn't even bust and Idk why, and Idk if it was due to the alcohol or the condom cutting off circulation. My stroke game was terrible though, I gotta practice smashing while not sober cause it felt like I was trying to control a f1 Pilot Jet. I can't wait to smash again tho def keeping on the team if she ever decides to hit me up again after that poor performance. Felt like a 2k13 MyPlayer in his first NBA game smh
Tall chicks r the business bruh, u need to get on some more

Sucks that ill probably never know what it feels like to be with a taller chick since im 6'4  
mean.gif

Was force to lurk for the past week due to somebody in the picture thread being butt hurt and got banned
But now its time to get on some King Kendrick ish and call out names, lol
@Elder Watson, man what happened with the "Russian Friend", I ain't forgot my brethren( Roy Jones voice)
@Rrlegend the hell is going down in San Antonio, you still not finding them latinas
@Usa not mad at you for leaving
As for me, i had no idea that there was levels to this "engagement ring" ish, man it's a whole another world and hustle..
Told my girls pops and he is down with me, so now just got to get a little more currency stashed

I went to the river center my first day back in town and been looking at properties found a spot in kings William area.jay are put me on to 1604 area but I got to bust out the bartender that works at the hotel and tonight ill be seeing what the river walk has to offer

I get out the car to go meet her and I see her and this chick is damn near 6'2! :x  but with a great shape. So she invites me over and we were watching the Chargers/Bears game and she asked if I wanted to go get daiquiris since I turned 21 and was able to legally buy a drink now. So we get the daiquiris then go back to her place and idk what the hell was in that daq but I was beyond tipsy, not drunk but EXTREMELY tipsy. So anyways we laying in bed and the game goes off and I tell her to turn off the TV. After the TV goes off we start making out , she says its hot so she takes off her shorts and I take off her panties.....

Man tall chicks is what's up in my book. That's all I usually go for. Some more boy be like... Son we caught onto what u trying to do. U building that future basketball player. Tell them Na son I just like tall chicks that's all. 6'1 is my cut off. Any taller I'm like b**** u too tall.

This chick I met last week invited me to this house party tonight she is hosting. Feel like I should Holla at other chicks regardless that she invited me. Still need to put more chicks on the team before the semester starts. She will probably be entertaining everyone for the most part than worrying about me.

I'm headed up to the Minnesota for the first time to visit a homie of mine and I wanted to know how the Yambs are out there. Anyone have any advice on what spots to hit up?

I like my tall chicks with their legs in the air.... and my short chicks on top

Tall volleyball chicks and short gymnasts :smokin

This is common sense but I just thought I'd mention it.

Make sure your cologne and hygiene game is on point when meeting/trying to meet women.

It will definitely leave a lasting impression.

I'm headed up to the Minnesota for the first time to visit a homie of mine and I wanted to know how the Yambs are out there. Anyone have any advice on what spots to hit up?

Minneapolis: Downtown then Uptown, and try Lake Calhoun if its nice out. There's a few restaurants with rooftop bars in Uptown that are aight. Stella's and Drink if I recall correctly.

Per capita, Mpls women are weak as F. What you must do is go get the wings at Country Bar (just a classic dive bar with a good jukebox) in Uptown on Lyndale and Lake. Trust me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom