TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even ask her name bro, I just told her if she's coming in here to walk around and not buy anything she needs to leave or I'll close the gate on her. Then she laughed and sat next to me, it was awkward silence then she said bye, I'll be back tomorrow.

Do you know why you didn't say anything when she sat down?

Didn't know what to say/how to transition to pulling?

Or worried about getting rejected?

E, it ain't even worth a story. We'll see if I can make it happen with the blockers out of the way

Yeah I think my problem was I didn't know what to say to get the number.
I was going to ask her name, where she was from, etc, but idk what happened.
I usually have no problem talking to females.

Anbody ever get that friction burn on the jimmy for going to hard in the yambs?
It sucks!

Bruh ill one up you anybody ever bent your thang power stroking ? I have an I got into the fetal position for like 2 mins

Tore my frenulum so I beat you both :smh: went for a quickie and it wasn't wet enough, forced it through and just felt a pop but no pain then hit one stroke and felt a sting, pulled out and there's blood, I thought it was her and nope it was me, I was out of commission for a week I mean nothing, it hurt to pull back and pee

Yikes. Worst i've had is some pain while the frenulum was being stretched the first few times. I guess this counts though, after I came back from the beach (took a pee in the beach) at home I was taking a piss before we get down and it was just a thick red stream of blood, almost passed out. Ol girl kept banging down the door begging to be let in like I was playing games withholding the d. Naw I was just in shock and nauseous from the blood smell. I don't know what the hell crept in there from the ocean.

^ been somewhere around there before. Didn't want head or nothing. Leave me alone. Walking was hell. Smh

A bit bored tonight ex girl pops hit me up out the blue today and has been going ham on his seed .fellas this just goes to show you a girl can come from a dual parent home and still be crazy I won't give out all the details and like I said before not trying to turn this into breaking a hood rat down but some more oh yeah I kinda told him his daughter was a stripper too and he called me lol didn't tell him she post on bp yet don't want him to commit that since we genuinely are tight but anyways some more letting a father know his daughter ain't what she claims

Dudes cool too me it was just odd he started just venting today I haven't talked to his daughter since last September and all of a sudden I get blasted with text and calls . I guess he was holding on to it for awhile and finally game to gripes that his daughter is a *******. Chick got knocked up by a dude with 4 baby mommas, she has no job, a car that's litterally on its last legs, a 2 month old which she's taken on an award tour to her family to get them sympathy feels and a free place to stay , and a couple warrants in the state of georgia and flordia as well. I told him I don't blame you or your ex wife but she is the perfect hood rat and than he called and asked what a hood rat was lol. I want to shoot that broad a text or email so bad and ask her what's it like too be a disappointment to everybody you know ? But I think I'm going to let her suffer and wonder did her game of mentoing me to her father and in turn him asking me about her play out I did get a Facebook message from her friend peeping about my new truck thou so I know she's sending feelers. I just want to hit that broad with that fire and ether so bad but I got to maintain lol

I don't understand any of this ******* talk :nerd:

Yeah i just wanted to show fambs why having a daughter is a nightmare and that by being a thourough dude is a lost art, if I was a sorry dude you think her pops woulda reached out to me out the blue and carry on a 6 hour conve bout his girl ? I can respect him for that to the fullest for keeping it a hundred with her and not sugar coating it that's all. When you living right people notice and plus I'm a little drink off some ace lol

As a father of TWO girls, I'm just trying to do like my pops did with my sister. She's a doctor with no bs in her past. Her only struggle is finding a good dude that can match her status. BUT I think different than pops. My girls gonna know bout every lie and every maneuver we pull to get the yambz so that they're prepared.

Unfortunately they still gotta go out there and make decisions based off their own mind.

^^ if the TAY thread ever gets published into a book. Your daughters will get one for Christmas. They'll know all the tricks in the magic book

Target got all kinds of yambs today. They are going back to college and target got the sales for their dorms.

Is anybody getting at yambs at work? I work in retail part time and hella joints come through the store but I'm not about the sacrificing my job life. I fumbled yesterday though bad smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom