TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I always pride myself on being a responsible man and in control of my actions, left that wild **** with my younger self. But **** it, it felt good if only for a lil bit to wild out like that again.

@elder, you a fool man... But I think you already found a crack in the armor because she saw you are not fazed by competition and you are chilling in the cut and not thirsty, now I got a feeling if you beast this broad you are going to have a problem on your hands... I find a woman who is strong and confident( like my chick) it's all a facade until you get them yambs and that little emotional girl comes out and that guard is let down and she might cut them dudes loose broham and start looking at you as "The One", its quite possible... Plus you played it right because how she did that situation could have ended up in a fight(that's if dudes are not clear headed like you are),plus if dude knew the game(like I assume her Main does) then their is no reason to get mad and throw the cape on, just proceed and talk to other yambs at the bar but I see he never was indoctrinated into that part of the game... I have always said unless you wifey type, not fighting for you or the yambs and I will take the L gracefully and bow out.
And she saw you with a Becky, you know damn well ain't nothing that gets a black woman's blood pressure going like seeing a successf, intellegent black man(or man of color) with a Becky or any other ethnicity, now you are a challenge and prize yourself, so she is definately going to be coming with that Full Court Press lol

The only question is how many

One of my boys from med school is getting married out there. We're about to go HAM
smh-o.gif

You about to get that man in trouble, lol

[COLOR=#red]No doubt Mugen...also about my white chick...a dude really feeling her. Not because she's white, as a matter of fact I never really dealt with them besides a few quick hook ups. But she is just the total package. Chick told me that she she doesn't like doing the casual thing because when she gives herself physically that she gives it her very all. I wonder if she saw that sea monster growing in my khakis after she said that :lol: Then like I said earlier when we were kissing that tongue of hers was going ham in my mouf...She'd have my joint spittin up in less than a minute if she did the same thing while giving me polish. Suffice to say Imma do the Mark Anthony on this woman, well maybe not in the parking lot but this is gonna be one huge oral relationship my dudes haha

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]No doubt Mugen...also about my white chick...a dude really feeling her. Not because she's white, as a matter of fact I never really dealt with them besides a few quick hook ups. But she is just the total package. Chick told me that she she doesn't like doing the casual thing because when she gives herself physically that she gives it her very all. I wonder if she saw that sea monster growing in my khakis after she said that :lol: Then like I said earlier when we were kissing that tongue of hers was going ham in my mouf...She'd have my joint spittin up in less than a minute if she did the same thing while giving me polish. Suffice to say Imma do the Mark Anthony on this woman, well maybe not in the parking lot but this is gonna be one huge oral relationship my dudes haha

[/COLOR]
I am dying, so we calling it the "Mark Anthony", come on, I can't breathe...
But just be careful with that, in one way that's a good thing that she takes her time getting physical and if you truly feeling her then that's also a plus but be careful at the same time because that sounds like A1 clinger/relationship type if you are not ready... But you in a great position for a single dude, not eem mad at chu
qRc34.gif

so is a Mark Anthony chowing down in the parking lot , chowing down in the parking lot on older yambs, or just throwing the dambs away ?

dropped the ball the past few days...

mark antony... ewd... ecook...

yall would be ashamed of me... :smh:

[COLOR=#red]You good my dude...even MJ in his prime had a few bad games...but in the playoffs when it counted he never lost a series. Like E said it was probably something you knew you could have done different. Did you lose out on the chick/s completely?[/COLOR]
He did lose a playoff series bruh

bro's i aint kissed or even went down on a chick since 06, and that was high school, i miss that feelbut i just cant do it. been in 2 real relationships since then but had so many yambs i cant count.

Maybe i dont like kissing women.

bro's i aint kissed or even went down on a chick since 06, and that was high school, i miss that feelbut i just cant do it. been in 2 real relationships since then but had so many yambs i cant count.

man... yall stylin on Mark ... :lol:

and i feel you, bluedeniro... on the kissing part...

but truth be told... *flamesuit activated* i think kissing a girl is more intimate than licking her yambs...

sounds backwards, i know... but i will lick the yambs before i kiss her on the face...

something about kissing... it feels like i should only be doing that with someone i TRULY care about...

:smh: I'm in the same boat as mark... :lol:

but the TAY famb would be proud to know i bounced back accordingly today.

i'm in 24 hooping, and there was a thick chick that hoops w/ the fellas that had came in a few weeks ago.. we chopped it up a little, but i didnt eem approach her like that...

seen her again today, chopped it up a little more...

so i get to hooping... called out on the sideline, "i got the game winning trey ball... watch me work"

sure enough, hit homey w/ the steph curry, hop to the right to create a little space... pulled it up and shot it quick... eem pulled the arms back a la '01 iverson...

splashtown, texas... population: fontaine...

so afterwards, i go up to her and say "i hit the game winner, so that means you gotta give me your number"

her: lol how so?
me: that's how its done in high school. girls cheering in the stands... they get with the star athlete... same in college... not in the pros though.. they're just groupies.
her: hmmm... ok then...

waited a little bit... she was shooting on the goal next to me

me: so what's the number
her: yadda yadda yadda
me: i'm not the type to wait two and three days to hit you up to.
her: the ball is your court, boo.. i'm just waiting on you to hit me up...

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:

im the opposite i damb near cant bust if they dont have they toungue in my ear ,neck, or mouth. its no better feeling in the world than a chicks vag changing gears with her toungue in those 3 areas, you can literally feel ever muscle fiber down there constrict when you kiss them. now as far as eating nope wont do that for them unless they on their sunday best for awhile , and if it dont taste like honey butter or something similar never again.

i had no idea dudes held kissing up to a high standard.

Ive never considered kissing to mean anything. I can make out with a chick and literally feel nothing for them. I mainly do it just to make them feel comfortable. But truth be told i could never smash without making out first. It would feel weird to me to just go straight to smashing.

I know everybody has their own values when it comes to sex and relations but damn we holding kissing on the higher standard then giving out lettuce
883415.gif

I understand that kissing is a form of true intimacy between your bottom chick and you...
But for me to even consider going down town, I gotta know your favorite color,food,who your parents are and have met them lol, I just can't do that, not in my DNA but I don't knock doing the "Mark Anthony" just be careful as I have said so many times, lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom