TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this cougar I smashed last yr invites me over today..I go over and as I'm walkin upstairs I hear some dudes talkin I didn't think much because she lives in a townhouse..I get inside her 23 yr old son and his boys are chillin on the couch drinking lol..in my mind I'm like hellll naw...but I played it cool dapped them up and talked for like 15 min and got the hell out of there

So this cougar I smashed last yr invites me over today..I go over and as I'm walkin upstairs I hear some dudes talkin I didn't think much because she lives in a townhouse..I get inside her 23 yr old son and his boys are chillin on the couch drinking lol..in my mind I'm like hellll naw...but I played it cool dapped them up and talked for like 15 min and got the hell out of there

:lol: Happened to me a couple years ago but they were only like 16 and 18 so I said F it and proceeded to smash their mom while they were in the next room watching TV. She was a big woman with the wettest P :evil:

If they were younger maybe but they live right behind my dorm the mom knows what I drive and where I work smhhhhh can't even hide my tracks if I tried

I know everybody has their own values when it comes to sex and relations but damn we holding kissing on the higher standard then giving out lettuce
883415.gif

I understand that kissing is a form of true intimacy between your bottom chick and you...
But for me to even consider going down town, I gotta know your favorite color,food,who your parents are and have met them lol, I just can't do that, not in my DNA but I don't knock doing the "Mark Anthony" just be careful as I have said so many times, lol

oh yeah... got a bit of good news today...

the apartment i'm thinking about moving too... said they need some extra help on the weekends...

so me staying there would mean $30 rent...

work schedule would be 10-6 on saaturday, 1-5 on sunday...

i'm wondering if this would be kinda dope... get to see all the yambs in the complex... :pimp: :pimp:

Kissing in the mouth is not to move at all, unless that's my "girl" "main" w/e. Seen wayyy too many ppl get that gift that keeps on giving.

Not knocking nobody, that's just my feelings towards it

Last edited:
oh yeah... got a bit of good news today...

the apartment i'm thinking about moving too... said they need some extra help on the weekends...

so me staying there would mean $30 rent...

work schedule would be 10-6 on saaturday, 1-5 on sunday...

i'm wondering if this would be kinda dope... get to see all the yambs in the complex...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yes and no, bruh never smash thy neighbor always problems or at least they were for myself in past situations 

Once again kissing, smashing, giving lettuce between an hour to 24 hour turn around is on you...We are all grown *** men/women so who am I to tell you what's right and what's wrong but just be safe...Point,Blank,Period.
Audi 5000
drake_and_cudi.gif

Last edited:
Man. I know y'all already know this but I just can't stress it enough.

The way you dress and the way you smell is a very KEY factor in pulling these yambs.

Man. I know y'all already know this but I just can't stress it enough.

The way you dress and the way you smell is a very KEY factor in pulling these yambs.
Got a broken hand/wrist plus skin ripped skin on elbow and knee. How shud that affect my yam intake

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]What I'm about to type next will be redundant to the TAY vets in here and basically like preaching to the choir, this is meant for the lurkers who may not post but come in here for tips, advice, and best practices. To be honest this may be one of if not the most lurked threads on NT. So here we go...

So how important is being sure (read confident) in yourself when it comes to the art and science of acquiring females? I'd say it's probably the most important factor since it can make up for the various shortcomings that we all have. So instead of just blabbing I'll put it in the form of an anecdote.

The chick I met at the epic house party I attended Friday gave me an after action report early Saturday morning as I held her in my arms in her crib. She said I was tipsy, she said that her girls thought I was a little rude, she told me that every assumption I made about her and her girls was wrong "like her friend was from Baton Rouge and I was trying to say it with a french accent yet I failed miserably), she said that as soon as her and her girls came out to the back of the house I pounced on her (which is usually not my style), then to top it off I NEVER asked for her number...I just handed her my phone and told her to type her number into it (which she did BTW).

Then like some sort of weirdo I started texting her while we was still at the party even when we were in the same room :smh: Yet and still with all of these faux paus I ended up having her come by my apartment at almost 3:00 am the same night/day of the party. So how did this all come together and how do I have this chick in the position where I want her? The answer is in the next paragraph.

I won because even with all the missteps I was confident and sure of myself while not being overly cocky and the fact that not one single dam, f***, or worry was given during the whole exchange when I first met her. For some reason this type of behavior is found to be highly desirable in us to women. My dudes...do not get it twisted, even the women who are already independently successful and intelligent and self sufficient appreciate a man with no worries, no fear, and plenty of confidence...they are almost genetically predisposed to be attracted to these features.

Perhaps it's a vestigial response from back in the days where a woman went with the guys who could get it done and make them feel secure in the harsh environments of the past. S*** I'm no anthropologist but it seems likely. Whatever it may be and however it may work isn't as important as knowing that it does work. So my dudes throw those dams to the wind and go after that chick you want win, lose, or draw. Then after you bag her please come here to share your conquest as the TAY thread is the repository for successful stories, unsuccessful stories, advice, and just plain conversation about the acquisition of Yambs.

Good hunting my dudes.
[/COLOR]

Agreed 100% Elder. If you're not confident in yourself you can't possibly expect anyone else to have confidence in you. I always felt like I deserved the best in everything. So whenever I went out I went after the baddest skirts out there. And as I have gotten older it became very evident to me that if you say what you want with some backbone a lot of chicks gonna give it up.

Confidence is the best replacment for anything . If men don't know that they might as well sit down and pee. That's the one thing we will always have over the opposite sex. Patrice said it best if women didn't have ******* how would they get **** ? I've never known a fat woman charm her way into **** .

Lol her son and his boys would have whooped that *** if they found out u was smashing his moms.

Saw two chicks on the campus bus that I both bagged during the first week.

They both know each other. They don't hang together, tho. They address each other and have mutual friends. Gave one of them a fake name when I first met her. The other one i gave my real name. (Didn't want my name floating out there, for THIS reason.)

Last edited:
Saw two chicks on the campus bus that I both bagged during the first week.

They both know each other. They don't hang together, tho. They address each other and have mutual friends. Gave one of them a fake name when I first met her. The other one i gave my real name. (Didn't want my name floating out there, for THIS reason.)
I'm going have to give out a fake name a try but I attend small college so the fake name may back fire on me. Maybe I'll give it a try while I'm working at lsu or tailgating.

I don't like "daddy" but love "papi", only if it's with an accent though

Going to the DR in two months :smokin
My country has some of the finest yambs to offer my brother. :pimp:
All they have to do is sniff you out, once they know you're not from there, they'll be wanting to **** you.
Same with women from other countries, when I tell them I'm Dominican and I speak Spanish to them in our distinct accent, it's a wrap. :pimp:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kissing a chick depends, I have no hard lines rules. I love sex and being physical and the whole package, kissing included. Plus it only gets easier after she actually loosens up the lips and goes with it.

So I know y'all remember the stinky box I came across under my old name young thundercat. Told y'all I was done with her, well after a few slick words from her. Plus Waston and RR saying I should hit again, I'm gonna get those guts tonight. Screw it you only live once.

So I know y'all remember the stinky box I came across under my old name young thundercat. Told y'all I was done with her, well after a few slick words from her. Plus Waston and RR saying I should hit again, I'm gonna get those guts tonight. Screw it you only live once.

She bout to set you up lol. You gonna need a gallon of tomato sauce after visiting her.

Also fellas we bout to test this theory out on cars vs game come December 1st . The aston dealer is playing around and Porsche of San Antonio is talking biz so I might pull off a black edition 911 and a 09 cayenne for the same price I was gonna cop a db9 for. Once that happens I'm gonna act like forest gump on these broads and see where that takes me. Ain't to many big boy cars out here in San Antonio and all the drug dealers like there trucks and what not so I'm gonna bless them with some finesse . And yes the liquor is talking

Last edited:
See that's not want I wanna hear, I'm already in my backpedal stance word to Revis. And ready to break into a full out sprint. :lol:

I was slightly drunk and she was talking too slick, pipe was full of Steele.

See that's not want I wanna hear, I'm already in my backpedal stance word to Revis. And ready to break into a full out sprint. :lol:

I was slightly drunk and she was talking too slick, pipe was full of Steele.

I mean I would do it , refresh my memory the only time you stabbed was when she had Sunday sushi ? But she was feeling you because she made the effort to hit you back and wants to rectify the situation. Me I would take some Claritin before I came over ( unstuff that nose) and the first whiff of something call her out on it. I gaurenteed nobody has talked to her and kept 300 like you did with her so she's definitely trying to make up for it

She bout to set you up lol. You gonna need a gallon of tomato sauce after visiting her.

Also fellas we bout to test this theory out on cars vs game come December 1st . The aston dealer is playing around and Porsche of San Antonio is talking biz so I might pull off a black edition 911 and a 09 cayenne for the same price I was gonna cop a db9 for. Once that happens I'm gonna act like forest gump on these broads and see where that takes me. Ain't to many big boy cars out here in San Antonio and all the drug dealers like there trucks and what not so I'm gonna bless them with some finesse . And yes the liquor is talking

[COLOR=#red]Whichever one you pick make sure you stop through College Station my dude. Haha, but no seriously[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Since we're talkin about it

What do y'all think real confidence is and how does one obtain it?

Last edited:
Okay gotta stop to say you're snapping if you do that RR. SNAPPIN!!! One of my associates has an older boxster and the 09 cayenne, and they look sick in the garage together.

Is that 911 a drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom