TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My text game is on point. It's so much easier to lie through text than in person.

The key to texting is not having pointless convos - get her laughing and relaxed and then set up the date/smash session.

Do no text all day and do not get into life stories.

I can't remember the last time I asked a girl out over the phone and not through text. I hate talking on the phone and texting allows you to be more deliberate.

I've been coaching my roommate up on it :lol:
Yea I text alot more than talking to chicks now of days. If it's something serious with the chick ill call. Other then that I just tell the chick to come over to talk.

This is especially true for women like 22 and under. Phone calls may as well be Mario Duck Hunt to them. I don't mind doing either, so it's all good.

texting ruined the game for me, back in the day i could decipher what i was dealing with through the range of a chicks topic and conversation but every since texting im stuck hitting chicks who have no idea
what the its like to be smashed by a chirp nextel, using yo parents phone when you was younger type dude, yall dudes got it easy and bad at the same time.

[COLOR=#red]Another long night TAY'ers. Me and my white woman drove to Houston for restaurant week then afterwards we slobbed each other down in the car before heading to our respective apartments. Tell you what by the way she uses her tongue when we kissed I can only imagine what she could do with it in other places. Then I got back to my apt and the black chick I met last night at the party hit me up...she asked me to come over mind you it was 3 am. We chilled and for a little over an hour then I left even though she wanted me to stay.

With both women I was the one to pull back after heavy kissing even though it was easily leading to smashing. I do that to let a woman know that I can control myself and that I'm not too aggressive. I even told the black chick " I don't want to rush this...there's no need to rush I'm not going anywhere". When they see that you are in control and not trying to smash the first chance you get it makes them open up even more. It allows for the sexual tension to build so that by the time you do smash the chick will ride your **** clean off your body. I only been back in school for a week and already I got two certified bad chicks...watch what I tell y'all...there will be epic smash stories coming in the very near future. Right now I'm slow roast marinating these yambs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Another long night TAY'ers. Me and my white woman drove to Houston for restaurant week then afterwards we slobbed each other down in the car before heading to our respective apartments. Tell you what by the way she uses her tongue when we kissed I can only imagine what she could do with it in other places. Then I got back to my apt and the black chick I met last night at the party hit me up...she asked me to come over mind you it was 3 am. We chilled and for a little over an hour then I left even though she wanted me to stay.

With both women I was the one to pull back after heavy kissing even though it was easily leading to smashing. I do that to let a woman know that I can control myself and that I'm not too aggressive. I even told the black chick " I don't want to rush this...there's no need to rush I'm not going anywhere". When they see that you are in control and not trying to smash the first chance you get it makes them open up even more. It allows for the sexual tension to build so that by the time you do smash the chick will ride your **** clean off your body. I only been back in school for a week and already I got two certified bad chicks...watch what I tell y'all...there will be epic smash stories coming in the very near future. Right now I'm slow roast marinating these yambs.[/COLOR]
My man
kid-n-play-funny-o.gif

yes the presence of sexual tension is going to make them yambs taste like paula deen  made them for david duke at Thanksgiving

Last edited:
elder are both those women in the same FB group like u mentioned? no chance of them knowing each other right

[COLOR=#red]'preciate that Mugen...long time no speak bro. No doubt Double R :lol: @ the Deen/Duke reference. My dude I'm only doing 2 at the max, man I just don't have the chick management skills to handle more than that like I used to...that's like a part time job especially when the women live relatively close like these 2 do.

Tdogg, this isn't the same black chick from our FB group, the one from our FB group is a female mack my dude. According to her FB she has a man back home in Houston though she never mentions him even when I make out of pocket comments in which most chicks would be like "well no cause I got a man". Also on top of that she had this white dude come from out of town to stay with her for a couple of days but she claims "they just friends"...but check this out...Thursday night she texted me and asked me meet her out at our little party strip here in College Station. I'm thinking that the coast was clear and the dude who was visiting would be gone because why would she ask me to meet her out...NOPE dude is there and she even introduces us :smh: So after that she wanted me to follow her to another bar but you could tell dude she was with was pissed so I didn't go. She texted later asking why didn't I come :lol:

Basically she's bad enough where she can string dudes along and choose who she wants to get smashed by at her liking...I mean we only been here for a week and she already importing **** into town. I'd like for some of the experienced TAY'ers to break this one down for me...I mean I have my assessment of it all but it's good to hear other viewpoints. I mean I'm not even chasing her and she definitely likes me and I know I'll eventually smash once she decides to fit me in. So Tdogg to answer your question directly my new black chick I met at the party on Friday isn't in our circle. [/COLOR]

I got this 45 year old vet she kinda big for me but I still might hit she make over 250,000 a year this will be the biggest chick I EVER hit but I need a sugar mama

Lawd! I need to stop visiting this thread until I get home. I'll knock her $250k yambs out the fame. I need a sugar mama to paid for my grad school tuition.

I got this 45 year old vet she kinda big for me but I still might hit she make over 250,000 a year this will be the biggest chick I EVER hit but I need a sugar mama

[COLOR=#red]Props!!! She aint made for lightweights. I'd be lying through my teef if I said I wouldn't tap that. She done lived to especially at 45...those are the type of Yambs that'll make a nukka skeet and teach life lessons at the same dam time :lol: . She making a 1/4 Million a year too? Props on the suga mama bro. [/COLOR]

She clears 250k with a ninjahood sized bed?She's def a biggun though homie, but hey do what you gotta do.

[COLOR=#red]I mean she super thick but if you notice it's not like she has an out of control gut. Her life experience and bread makes up for a lot of stuff. Anyway you don't judge an OG chick the same way you do a 20-25 year old.[/COLOR]

Being 23 but looking like you're 17 is not helping with the yambs.

I know that feel. You can use that to your advantage though. I shaved my head bald earlier this month so the "you look like you're a teenager" comments have gone down drastically, but in retrospect I would've switched it up and just used that as an icebreaker.

But bruhs, I swear my whole life I've attracted the type of women that are the the EXACT opposite of who I would wanna talk to. It seems like the big, sloppy chicks seem to be the most forward with me. I brushed this sloppy chick off at work after she said "I got a crush on you, let's go on a date." How should I use this to my advantage even though I don't want her? Professional gain? Money? :nerd:

a urban woman that looks like that making 250,000? You got yourself a keeper bruh.

250k, 45, and obviously not looking to be locked down? This is a no-brainer :lol:

Man you gotta hit that and imagine money falling out with every stroke, like sonic the hedgehog game. My cousin had the big girl game on lock. "Make em pay like they weigh". She knows she's bigger but I'm guessing with the income she keeps herself up. But that insecurity is still there.

Big girls give the best dome so you're in a good place. Keep this one for as long as you can without getting stuck

Congrats, you just got a new ATM card!

@elder, yeah man been forced to lurk after being banned for weak sauce dudes that can't take the heat,lol, plus the old lady has moved in officially and her pops knows the intentions of putting a ring on it so been getting this money and getting ready for class at UH...
But anyway reading your post,i could never juggle women, think I am too damn blunt for some people,lol, always admired those skills but to me ole girl is trying to test your crazy, jealous streak... I mean she introduced her side piece( I bet that dude was furious) to see how you react, possibly to see if you are a clinger and if you can handle that type of situation of other dudes being in her yambs....
Question though was he visibly mad enough to her??? Sounds to me she was testing him too,to see if he could handle the "feelings", confidence on a woman like that, mmm,mmm,good
Plus man what happen to that Russian chick dammit, You Must Of Forgot( Roy Jones voice) lol

[COLOR=#red]I mean she super thick but if you notice it's not like she has an out of control gut. Her life experience and bread makes up for a lot of stuff. Anyway you don't judge an OG chick the same way you do a 20-25 year old.[/COLOR]

:smh: My last 40+ yr old was built like that with a little more hips. Ate the box in a parking lot (reckless I know, but I was tipsy and the thighs were calling me) but I never got to smash, she disappeared before we did. Got word back that she thought she saw something on my *** and thought I had something. She was an experienced health professional so **** had me checking my *** out for days examining everything, there was nothing. She was beautiful, sexy, paid, experienced and still a little ratchet, I wouldn't pass on that. Man her sex talk was top notch. I gotta find another.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom