TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh: My last 40+ yr old was built like that with a little more hips. Ate the box in a parking lot (reckless I know, but I was tipsy and the thighs were calling me) but I never got to smash, she disappeared before we did. Got word back that she thought she saw something on my *** and thought I had something. She was an experienced health professional so **** had me checking my *** out for days examining everything, there was nothing. She was beautiful, sexy, paid, experienced and still a little ratchet, I wouldn't pass on that. Man her sex talk was top notch. I gotta find another.
My man, you know she just wanted some lettuce, that was nothing but that old woman game she ran, lol
Wasnt nothing wrong with you,lol
I truly do believe women have far more superior game then men, especially established women or women in their late 30's-50, they have seen it all and tried it all, that's why I always look at dudes with young chicks sideways because young girls make ain't about **** and having a conversation with them makes you want to jump off a building
Older experienced yambs>>>>>>>>
Edit: don't know if you watch "Louie" but this reminded me of this episode
esq-louie-070612-lg.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I figured she got what she needed, no biggie. Though she was the one pushing on when our next date was. I wanted to do it though, pretty face and thick thighs is my kryptonite.

Last edited:
Last edited:
We've all done reckless things.

The story is more funny for the fact she ran game

I've never eaten box in the parking lot but I'm notorious for fingering chicks at the club

I got this 45 year old vet she kinda big for me but I still might hit she make over 250,000 a year this will be the biggest chick I EVER hit but I need a sugar mama

wood beat...

you did good famb.. jelly... 250k is a lot of money for one person. pretty sure she has more money than she knows what to do with

so friday night, i head out w/ the intern from my job. it was homey's last night in town, and he had never went to a ratchet club in dallas...

so we hit beamers... yes... beamers... on a friday night... not the most packed night, but i like it better that way b/c when that place gets packed, its ridonk...

famb.. the ratio of girls to dudes... seemed like it was 5:1... sooooo many yambs in there... all shapes and sizes... i was looking left and right.

all i did was watch... didnt eem get at any thing... smh...

i did come across a chick i went to juco w/... i was like :wow:... girlie is 5'8, super dark skin, perfect teeth, and is currently an alternate for the mavericks cheerleading squad... gives you an idea of how her bod is...

we exchanged numbers and i've been talking to her...

i'm disappointed in myself though... cuz that placed was packed with ladies and i didnt step to anyone of them. :smh:

saturday rolls around, and i'm in the professional leadership group for my school... we break into groups, and there was this one chick in my group... girlie was one of those super pretty types...

5,4" 125, light skin, long hair, really pretty face.... didnt have the rump and chest that makes cats go crazy, but she had the "get married, have a couple babies, and still be a smooookin hottie" type body...

we're in the group, and i'm just keeping everybody laughing.... but i didnt eem say anything to her... :smh: . its a year long thing, so i know i'm going to come across her again...

Mark you the homie and trust I have done things I look back on and say " the hell I do that for" but eating the yambs in the car is just funny to me, it's too damn cramped, plus mouth service is only for wifey
Also you must have breasted because she wanted more lettuce, lol
Which brings me to do you guys like being called " daddy", that ish makes me go soft fast as hell, just find that weird, I love dirty talk but that phrase or word just makes me cringe

We've all done reckless things.

The story is more funny for the fact she ran game

I've never eaten box in the parking lot but I'm notorious for fingering chicks at the club

Naw the timeline is off, it wasn't an immediate thing. It was more she wasn't my A, B or C squad so I drug my feet for weeks after the parking lot while she kept trying to set a meetup. Maybe she pulled that as like a preemptive strike.

:smh: At thought of eating out your d list player. I won't condone it, but it happened.

Last edited:
'preciate that Mugen...long time no speak bro. No doubt Double R
laugh.gif
@ the Deen/Duke reference. My dude I'm only doing 2 at the max, man I just don't have the chick management skills to handle more than that like I used to...that's like a part time job especially when the women live relatively close like these 2 do.

Tdogg, this isn't the same black chick from our FB group, the one from our FB group is a female mack my dude. According to her FB she has a man back home in Houston though she never mentions him even when I make out of pocket comments in which most chicks would be like "well no cause I got a man". Also on top of that she had this white dude come from out of town to stay with her for a couple of days but she claims "they just friends"...but check this out...Thursday night she texted me and asked me meet her out at our little party strip here in College Station. I'm thinking that the coast was clear and the dude who was visiting would be gone because why would she ask me to meet her out...NOPE dude is there and she even introduces us
mean.gif
So after that she wanted me to follow her to another bar but you could tell dude she was with was pissed so I didn't go. She texted later asking why didn't I come
laugh.gif

Basically she's bad enough where she can string dudes along and choose who she wants to get smashed by at her liking...I mean we only been here for a week and she already importing **** into town. I'd like for some of the experienced TAY'ers to break this one down for me...I mean I have my assessment of it all but it's good to hear other viewpoints. I mean I'm not even chasing her and she definitely likes me and I know I'll eventually smash once she decides to fit me in. So Tdogg to answer your question directly my new black chick I met at the party on Friday isn't in our circle.
Even the baddest chick has insecurities and u just need to recognize em and exploit em.  Make sure u don't let her think u just 1 of em many dudes she can string along and play the game by her rules.  

I don't like "daddy" but love "papi", only if it's with an accent though

Going to the DR in two months :smokin
Man I can't do either but I do love accents or when girls speak( if they know) their native tongue( ie my girl speaks Tagalog/French) and she will whisper certain things at the right moment and its an instant K.O. for me lol

Man I can't do either but I do love accents or when girls speak( if they know) their native tongue( ie my girl speaks Tagalog/French) and she will whisper certain things at the right moment and its an instant K.O. for me lol

Papi is only used in one context with me so it works. With a sexy accent a chick can probably say anything though :lol:

I got no problem with either. Plus any creepy notions are shook when it's coming from the mouth of a grown *** woman that's older than you.

I got no problem with either. Plus any creepy notions are shook when it's coming from the mouth of a grown *** woman that's older than you.
I feel y'all but it just a turn off for the simple fact it's someone's daughter and I guess for me at least I dread the day if I have a daughter and she is going to end up doing that.... I know it's weird but I just can't get with the "daddy/papi" thing no matter how old the woman is, just don't want to hear it.. Now being called a anything else makes me go harder lol

@elder, yeah man been forced to lurk after being banned for weak sauce dudes that can't take the heat,lol, plus the old lady has moved in officially and her pops knows the intentions of putting a ring on it so been getting this money and getting ready for class at UH...
But anyway reading your post,i could never juggle women, think I am too damn blunt for some people,lol, always admired those skills but to me ole girl is trying to test your crazy, jealous streak... I mean she introduced her side piece( I bet that dude was furious) to see how you react, possibly to see if you are a clinger and if you can handle that type of situation of other dudes being in her yambs....
Question though was he visibly mad enough to her??? Sounds to me she was testing him too,to see if he could handle the "feelings", confidence on a woman like that, mmm,mmm,good
Plus man what happen to that Russian chick dammit, You Must Of Forgot( Roy Jones voice) lol

[COLOR=#red]See that's why I roll with y'all TAY'ers...Mugen I think your assessment was spot the **** on bro. She was testing me to see if I was gonna get all aggy and upset because she had another dude that she is smashing around her. BTW I didn't eem care, I was even cool with dude though you could tell he was suicious of me.

He wasn't acting mad towards her but I noticed when she asked me to come to the next club he got in between us and started shading her like a personal security detail. I was like eff that...imagine me following them both to another club. But it worked because she started contacting me to see why I didn't come. It's just funny to see a chick acting like a boss with these dudes. Tell you what though...when I do eventually smash I ain't leaving nary an inch of my joint outside of her. I'm digging for uterus my dude, **** gon get real...I'm competitive and I'm trying to make her drop all side pieces just because :lol:

YoungHollywood, she know what's up...I also didn't mention earlier that later that night she saw me in the car with my white chick as we left the parking garage, so she know I ain't waiting around for that snatch with nothing else to do...her ego gonna get the best of her and she gonna come after me harder. This chick is bad, and she know it. But you right there's a weakness there somewhere, I'll find it eventually.[/COLOR]

Being 23 but looking like you're 17 is not helping with the yambs.

I'm 26 and whenever I'm asked my age and say it I get hit with "oh I thought you were 21" :stoneface: it's a blessing and a curse...**** gonna make me get back in the weight room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom