TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Draper. He so cold on them and like young Hollywood said Christian from nip tuck.

Story time!
All I use.
It was over Heidi/Karissa Shannon Sex Tape.  Without getting into all the details, Spencer was trying to broker a deal with vivid on it and was looking to pull some shady **** on Karissa's end ******g over her cut.  Karissa had came to me to broker a distribution deal for it earlier so it was over some business ****.  I was so close to cracking his dome but I had to hold myself back cause it wouldn't have been smart.  End of the day that tape will never see distribution without me getting my cut.  

Ewd is limitless lol

[COLOR=#red]Went to my doc and told her I have problems concentrating and staying in one place too long while studying. I then asked for Adderall by name. She hooked me up with Addie XR prescription, now I'm going to be floating on my way to class without a microscopic trace amount of dams to be given. :lol: . It's basically amphetamines.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
smh at Spencer, was bouta introduce his head to my veuve bottle a few years back at Les Deux

Story time!

Strictly related to picking up chicks; Tucker Max. Too easy when you use the cocky/witty/funny approach.

All I use.

Yo ecook, you never came through on the openers. COuld of used em today.

Yambily, your boy pulled a 2011 NBA Finals LeBron performance at the campus book store today. Shots not taken hurt so much more than shots missed :smh:

Ewd is limitless lol

[COLOR=#red]Went to my doc and told her I have problems concentrating and staying in one place too long while studying. I then asked for Adderall by name. She hooked me up with Addie XR prescription, now I'm going to be floating on my way to class without a microscopic trace amount of dams to be given. :lol: . It's basically amphetamines.[/COLOR]

Be careful bro.

This movie and pretty much any character from 70's blaxploitation put me on to alot on how to work with your mouth piece..ie be bold, enduring and funny all at the same damn time
220px-The_Mack.jpg

Last edited:
Nt famb, let me know if I'm reading too much into this. There's this girl I met today and we shared a couple of laughs and she kept initiating convos with me, I know this could just mean she's friendly, but what are some signs to look for to see if she's interested?

Y'all thinked I messed up on this potential yamb..I got her number Friday before class..I told her about a party she said she might show but didn't..I don't care about that..but we didn't talk all weekend today is our first day talkin and I slipped up and said we should kick it sometime soon..it slipped in my messages..I don't even know her like that yet I swear it slipped smh

Nm she down for the cause

Last edited:
i got myself into a sticky situation there aren't any places down here to go for a date..so out of the 4 choices 1.movies 2. applebees 3. bdubs 4. race track.. I chose the last one its usually 10-15 to go but come to find out its $28 this weekend :x :x:x :x :x so now im supposedly headin to this race track on saturday..ima just cancel it on thursday and say lets go to the movies lol

[COLOR=#red]She's a VIRGIN my dudes, my chick (the black chick) is a virgin. She just left the crib...

Dudes it was like 45 minutes of us kissing and me sucking nipples and errything, I was saying "this is all for you...this aint about me, I'm trying to make you feel good because I'm feeling you like that. So I got to her navel and started licking it...then i was sliding my tongue underneath her waist band. Then I came back up and held her in my arms and said" I'm not even thinking about putting anything anywhere I just want to make you feel good" she then said "Good cause that's NEVER going to happen". Halt the music...stop the dam presses what did I just hear? SO i asked if she has ever had sex and whether a guy ever went down on her...to both she said no.

So what did I do? I simply said to her "nothing changes...I still like you and I want you around me and I want us to spend time together...I'm into you, not what you can give me. I want you to spend the night with me on your next free day. Nothing is going to happen I just want to hold you sweetheart." After I said that she grabbed me, pulled me in and started kissing me passionately.

My dudes, real talk...it don't eem matter if we don't smash, I really like this chick and I'm not even trying to make her my girlfriend.

What would you guys do? I still got my white chick to smash, but she trying to adjust to her first few weeks of school before that happens. [/COLOR]

Girl at work I want and not to slay, bag. She is upset or something. Not sure if with me or in general but I need a way in. Needs ideas to bag though, some advice would be appreciated.

[COLOR=#red]She's a VIRGIN my dudes, my chick (the black chick) is a virgin. She just left the crib...

Dudes it was like 45 minutes of us kissing and me sucking nipples and errything, I was saying "this is all for you...this aint about me, I'm trying to make you feel good because I'm feeling you like that. So I got to her navel and started licking it...then i was sliding my tongue underneath her waist band. Then I came back up and held her in my arms and said" I'm not even thinking about putting anything anywhere I just want to make you feel good" she then said "Good cause that's NEVER going to happen". Halt the music...stop the dam presses what did I just hear? SO i asked if she has ever had sex and whether a guy ever went down on her...to both she said no.

So what did I do? I simply said to her "nothing changes...I still like you and I want you around me and I want us to spend time together...I'm into you, not what you can give me. I want you to spend the night with me on your next free day. Nothing is going to happen I just want to hold you sweetheart." After I said that she grabbed me, pulled me in and started kissing me passionately.

My dudes, real talk...it don't eem matter if we don't smash, I really like this chick and I'm not even trying to make her my girlfriend.

What would you guys do? I still got my white chick to smash, but she trying to adjust to her first few weeks of school before that happens. [/COLOR]

I'd take my time. Seems simple but you already have her

[COLOR=#red]^^^ Yeah that's what I was thinking. Ain't no need to rush and I seriously do like her. She don't have to eem put out. Her company and time is good with me.[/COLOR]

randy-stare-wwe-wwf-jaw-dropping-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-480.gif

I am truly lost for words....
Okay, nothing wrong if she is a Virgin but man I just can't believe that because she has too much game to not have had pipe laid in her before....I mean she got a main dude and a side piece, and that ish don't add up to me... I also like how you dropping them Goldie lines on her my dude, lol... But in all honesty if you are feeling her, then there is no need to rush but at the same damn time keep it 100 with her about your intentions and vice versa because if you don't communicate and she peeps you with other girls, she can't get mad or that could become disastrous...
As for the Becky, sounds like she is trying to keep her options open as well but wrapping it around trying to "assimilate" into college life...
You still in a good position just make sure you keep your intentions with both completely 100...
Start classes tomorrow and not ready for the temptation that is UH, somebody pray for me, lol

Man plans blew up on saturday I took 3 L's in 1 night :smh:

So if you remember a couple weeks back about my ex's friend that was down to hook up and hang out. Past couple of weeks she's been in SD helping out her pregnant cousin. So we set up saturday to hang out and she was planning on bringing her girl cousin. She calls me in the afternoon and ask me what she should wear because she's never been there, then we have small talk. A couple of hours later she text me saying that her ex bf wants to go with us :stoneface: at first I say ok. Her ex lives in Vegas and just happened to be down here this weekend and he's being deployed in November so she said she felt bad telling him no. Then she says he's not going after all and we're back on. About 20 min later she texts me that he wants to go now. I ask her if they still act like a couple when they're together and she said that he tries but she doesn't really :stoneface: so I tell her "Well if he goes I won't go because he's going because he wants to spend time with you and if I'm there it'll suck for you to bounce between both of us and I want you to feel bad and put you in a weird position". I figure I'll make it sound like I'm being the good and see if it pays off in the long run. She texts me back that he wants to go and I drop out.

So I went onto plan B which was to meet up with my boy and his wife at his brothers for a bbq. His wife invited her friend that I picked up at their wedding so I was set. I get there and start grubbing and drinking. I'm talking with the girl and around 1:30 the night starts going bad. My boys bro starts joking about my boys past with girls and his friend jumps in also and then his wife gets pissed. My boy is laughing and his wife makes some comments and they get into it and she bounces and tells her friend to leave with her. So now I'm sitting there with my piece leaving because of my boy and his bro :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: At this point I've been drinking heavily and taking shots because I was planning on leaving with home girl. So I have to drive my boy and I back to his place which is luckily 10 mins away but in the OC so cops are pretty heavy. Home girl starts texting me and saying sorry that she had to go but she had to be there for her friend and that she's 5 minutes to her place and I'm trying to convince her to come back and scoop me up but that's pretty much a dead deal.

So I'm at my boys place now and I have to be the middleman between my boy and his wife. My boy decides to sleep in his car and I'm talking with his wife. While we're talking some chick that's been playing cat and mouse with me hits me up that she's drunk and ready to go. At this point me driving is no go at all, especially since she wanted me to drive over 30 mins and didn't want me to crash there. My boys wife says tell her to come here and she can spend the night I'll make a bed for you guys. I tell her that and at first shes down then starts flipping back and forth and ultimately says no.

At the end of the night I went 0 for 3 and neither of the reasons could really be traced back to me, talk about taking some damn L's :smh: :smh: :smh:

She's a VIRGIN my dudes, my chick (the black chick) is a virgin. She just left the crib...

What would you guys do? I still got my white chick to smash, but she trying to adjust to her first few weeks of school before that happens.
Look I know I'm a lurker of this thread and a lowly jester in the yamb kingdom, but this

**** is too audacious IMO. How she just gonna say there ain't gonna be nothing happening,

that's (To take inspiration from the great Patrice O'Neal) the same as you saying

you're not gonna talk to her, or spend time with her, but you still are going to hit hypothetically.

She must be special to you bruh, cuz this **** sounds wild.

Even though I disagree with your course of action in this matter, you've never given bad advice, and 

I will continue to trust your opinion. 

My Influences In Life & Whose attributes I want in my yamb hunting technique
  • Angry/Intense Lebron- His focus,drive, and passion when angry make me believe he's the greatest in his field
ever, exuding a confidence I need to cultivate. ex.When he went off on the Celtics in 2012
  • Patrice Oneal- The man has put out the psychology a man needs to know when dealing with women. He was a 
great talker, who had a gift to be able to expound upon whatever topic was thrown at him with profundity.
  • Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross- His speech shows that the world loves a winner and pities the loser,
the most important thing is success, always be closing. 

i got myself into a sticky situation there aren't any places down here to go for a date..so out of the 4 choices 1.movies 2. applebees 3. bdubs 4. race track.. I chose the last one its usually 10-15 to go but come to find out its $28 this weekend :x :x:x :x :x so now im supposedly headin to this race track on saturday..ima just cancel it on thursday and say lets go to the movies lol

So ur hanging with her Thursday and Sat? Whats the issue?

My bad to dude that needs openers, Ill post tomorrow.

Funny u said the track...The girl I met at hookah last wk and I are going to Del Mar this weekend. Taking train, have nice reserved seats and making the day of it. Trying to keep it low key with texting this girl all week, but she's BAAAAAAAAD.

She hit me with, "So we r... for a first date?"

I said, "Woah woah woah, who said anything about a date :wink:"

This might be it yall, the game dun end for ya boy.

Lawlz jkjk. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom