TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First day of class was eventful, but I love my girl and this is going to be a tough 3-4 months...Fine *** pinay, with that almond brown skin is in my business theory class and by far the baddest asian chick I have seen on UH campus....As soon as a I saw her, I knew this would be trouble, plus since nobody likes to sit in the front, she comes and sits by me smelling like vanilla extract, glistening, with Wonder Woman thighs... I prayed to god for her to just ignore me but yep she noticed I was looking:
Her: You like what you see.
Me: Excuse Me
Her: I see you, I am not trippin, my name is Jessica
Me: Dre
Kinda just sat there and had that awkward moment
Class starts, taking notes and thought nothing of it for the rest of class until the professor says" Now look to your left", nerdy white guy, okay cool, Now look to your right, Jessica...
These are your partners for this semester...
God didnt listen to me, I am going to smash my girl to oblivion when she gets home, this is not fair, The Devil is Truly Alive and knows my weakness are Filipino Chicks...smh

[COLOR=#red]It ain't the devil bro...it's human nature. Monogamy isn't natural, it just supposedly the societall norm, I say supposedly because percentage wise it's a fairly not followed practice.

With that being said it's pretty honorable that you are doing the right thing. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Mugen had it served on a platter with dressing on the the side

Taking out his phone was probably all the effort it took

@elder, yeah I have always told girls" Nobody belongs to each other except(at least for me) for your moms",and she agrees with the sentiment...and like I said I knew I was in trouble when I saw her walk in because she had that brown *** skin, with that jet black hair wearing shorts,a tank top and some black 3s...I just shook my damn head and thought about Andre 3k skit," Don't fall for it Ice Cold",
But the woman I am with truly cuts for me(plus I am 32, I been in them streets and I not looking for anything else)... It's just this girl exudes "man eater", and that makes me want to put her in her place but I think I am going to CP3 assist to my homeboy once I get to know her better....the sad thing is, females find you 10x more attractive once they know you have somebody because the smirk she gave was like"Okay *****, I see you got a attractive chick, let me see how strong your *** is going to be"... Been down that road...Oh Well, wifey just walked in the door...time to give her that Norse God Hammer,lol
Deuces

Hey can somebody give me tips on things to talk about when you first approach a girl? Like when I see a girl after class or in the library sometimes I just dont know what to say. I guess things like small talk dont come naturally to me for some reason. But I want to get better at this so any advice would be helpful

"Hi, how are you? I'm __. I think you're really attractive and would like to get to know you better. If you're free sometime soon here's my number __."

I'm in a situation similar to mugen's but the great thing is... I dont have a girl friend.
Not only does my biology lab group consist of a super cute Armenian chick but there's also a hot pale white chick with short red hair :evil:
I feel like I hit the jackpot today because the 4th member is some nerdy dude and I feel good about my chances with these broads.
We hit it off pretty well today with our first lab and there was no awkward moments.
The Armenian chick was very interested in me as she kept telling me jokes and making fun of people in class. :D :D

She asked for my name at the end of class and I took that as another sign of interest.

I'm thinking of asking her if she wants to join my buddy's study group that he has going. Maybe I can get to know her better there?

I just don't want to screw this up guys.

is it common a broad thinks they are better than you? how do I combat this. Heck I think she is faking it to make me feel bad. She is not bad

Last edited:
is it common a broad thinks they are better than you? how do I combat this. Heck I think she is faking it to make me feel bad. She is not bad

You really need to ignore all women for a long time while you compose yourself and gain some self respect. You're seriously sounding crazy out here with your posts.

I feel like natural communication is something that can't be taught.. I think its more of a realization more than anything.

You can give a dude all the tips in the world and watch him go out and fail.

Probably one of the best skills in my arsenal since I've come upon it.

Self confidence b.... I think people see that when someone is giving advice and heavily downplay it. Be comfortable with you. Toss all that nervousness and **** out the window.. If it happens, it happens, if it doesnt life goes on.

Last edited:
Man these chicks are a trip. So just a little back story I went back to my hometown about a hour from Raleigh. Met and hung out with this chick, after night cap she's in my car and ask what I wanted to do? Told her lets go back to my crib in Raleigh, she comes out and says she can't bc he lives with her man. Sorry as chicks out here man Im telling yall.
2uzc5fk.jpg

s6k66v.jpg

k7pco.jpg

Last edited:
Pet peeve when girls expect you to have an instant response within a minute or two. "Lol huh" wasn't even necessary. :stoneface:

Last edited:
I have said this before in the thread this is fall semester yambs should be easy to get with football season, tailgating, house parties and new students. Don't like this semester be your down fall. Get out there and meet some new chicks.

Man these chicks are a trip. So just a little back story I went back to my hometown about a hour from Raleigh. Met and hung out with this chick, after night cap she's in my car and ask what I wanted to do? Told her lets go back to my crib in Raleigh, she comes out and says she can't bc he lives with her man. Sorry as chicks out here man Im telling yall.

k7pco.jpg

The name in that incoming text message looks familiar. :nerd: Plus, you from NC too this world is too small :lol:

But damn, yall reminding me how easy it was to get females while you in college. I'm heading up to NC this weekend to recapture some of that magic

"Thumbing through my contacts bout to call one of my **** up" (c) Freddie Gibbs

So two teachers invited me out for happy hour on Friday. One asked me the day before yesterday, and the other one yesterday. Just to find out they're both cool with each other and have lunch together everytime.

One is a thick (not fat) white chick with a sexy southern accent and the other is a puertorican. lightskinned and very pretty with a mass...dear lord *wipes forehead*

both can catch the D. I'd rather have the puertorican chick because I can't keep my eyes off her ***. Then again, the white chick seems more down for whatever. I'll see what hand is dealt once the drinks are flowing and of course an update :pimp:

:rofl:  @ 'lol huh'

:lol: terrible

So two teachers invited me out for happy hour on Friday. One asked me the day before yesterday, and the other one yesterday. Just to find out they're both cool with each other and have lunch together everytime.

One is a thick (not fat) white chick with a sexy southern accent and the other is a puertorican. lightskinned and very pretty with a mass...dear lord *wipes forehead*

both can catch the D. I'd rather have the puertorican chick because I can't keep my eyes off her ***. Then again, the white chick seems more down for whatever. I'll see what hand is dealt once the drinks are flowing and of course an update :pimp:

I think you know what to do SonOfTony. You should be catching 2 incredible TD's, and avoid throwing two awful picks like Jake Locker.

so you know shorty got a man and u still trying to smash 
mean.gif
. now thats just plain wrong. i hope you catch a disease or her man come out with his shotgun and go surgical on you.

Last edited:

This sounds like ménage territory. Do us all proud SoT.

Mane you got a looooong way to go when it comes with dealing with females, the good thing is you r still young tho....from seeing all your posts i suggest you just start getting out there and talking to all kinds of braods, with no dambs giving..eventually you'll figure out what works and doesnt..and better understand how to deal with em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom