TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=#red]She's a VIRGIN my dudes, my chick (the black chick) is a virgin. She just left the crib...

Dudes it was like 45 minutes of us kissing and me sucking nipples and errything, I was saying "this is all for you...this aint about me, I'm trying to make you feel good because I'm feeling you like that. So I got to her navel and started licking it...then i was sliding my tongue underneath her waist band. Then I came back up and held her in my arms and said" I'm not even thinking about putting anything anywhere I just want to make you feel good" she then said "Good cause that's NEVER going to happen". Halt the music...stop the dam presses what did I just hear? SO i asked if she has ever had sex and whether a guy ever went down on her...to both she said no.

So what did I do? I simply said to her "nothing changes...I still like you and I want you around me and I want us to spend time together...I'm into you, not what you can give me. I want you to spend the night with me on your next free day. Nothing is going to happen I just want to hold you sweetheart." After I said that she grabbed me, pulled me in and started kissing me passionately.

My dudes, real talk...it don't eem matter if we don't smash, I really like this chick and I'm not even trying to make her my girlfriend.

What would you guys do? I still got my white chick to smash, but she trying to adjust to her first few weeks of school before that happens. [/COLOR]

smash the white chick. virgins = no bueno. word to my last entry :lol:

C'mon fellas dont have me and young talking to our selves in here lol , I know y'all had some real life people and fictional characters influence and inspire you .

[COLOR=#red]Haha, I was on the road my dude. Anyway my list.

Marcus from Boomerang: Playa from the Himalayas
Denzel in Training Day: For when I need to feel like s*** don't matter.
Paul Robeson: The Original do it all Brother.
Paul Waymond Caine: One of the 10 Original founders of my frat. super smooth business man.
Bass Reeves: Black Texas Ranger...The Lone Ranger was made from his stories.
[/COLOR]

Marcus Graham. :pimp:

I watched this Iceberg Slim documentary a few weeks ago. Dude was heartless to them chicks.

the fake name thing is gold if you plan on just smashing joints on campus... was hittin a couple chicks that lived in the same building, almost got caught up but since i gave em different names them broads thought they was talking to 2 different dudes :lol:

And one of my late night joints talking bout she wanna be more than late night now...it was some good yambs but now i gotta replace her :smh:

Juan is known on many campuses lol

@ecook naw im cancel going to the race track on thursday and say lets hit the movies instead on saturday

sounds like you got a keeper elder..I would go all in bra :smokin white yamb or not

Last edited:
I fumbled today. I know where I messed up, but it wasn't because I didn't know what to do, it was because I was focused on other things gong on around me.

I get to the building where my class is 30 minutes early. I accidentally walked past the elevator that I needed to go on and then walk back, there's two of them. (It was my first time in the building so I was trying to get familiar with my surroundings.)

This cute, really reserved, artsy black chick holds the elevator door open, I walk in and she says "are you coming?" It's just us two in the elevator and it's quiet. Didn't introduce myself. We go up to the 3rd floor where my class is and it turns out she's going to that same one. We're both standing in the hall and she's beside me like REALLY, REALLY close to where are shoulders are touching. Her and another white girl go in the bathroom and on their way out and I overhear them comment on the shirt I'm wearing and how nicely I was dressed. (they were mumbling) Fast forward to when class starts and we go inside. She walks in first and I sit in the seat right beside her.

ME: "What's your name?"
HER: _______
ME" I'm _______, nice to meet you."
HER: "Nice to meet you too"
ME: "I saw you out there on Instagram :lol:"
HER: *cute awkward giggle* That's all I stay on.
ME: "It's cool I was on the same thing."

I small talk with her for about 30 seconds, ask is this her first semester here, etc.

THEN class starts. At this moment I lock in and I'm focusing on the syllabus and what not. I completely forget that this chick was right there.
As class ends I tell her that it sucks because my next class is in this same room. She goes "that sucks, step outside or something" And I didn't respond to that. Just kinda blew it off.

I will correct this next time.

Just bagged this chick today with ease. First time I saw her since I posted this first encounter.

Whoever said it made me look better by not asking for her # the first time was right. I think it was RRL. She commented on that.

I'm 4/4 with bagging chicks this year and 1/1 on smashing. 6 days into the semester

Last edited:
Just bagged this chick today with ease. First time I saw her since I posted this first encounter.

Whoever said it made me look better by not asking for her # the first time was right. I think it was RRL. She commented on that.

I'm 4/4 with bagging chicks this year and 1/1 on smashing. 6 days into the semester
you the man

First day of semester bros and i'm getting the eye ***** HEAVY. Gotta mix everything i said and read in this thread, plus sprinkle in a little influence from these guys. Should be a fun last semester :smokin

How to be a penis (other word is censored):

Harvey Spector
Hank Moody

How to be a gentleman:

Vince from Entourage
Neal Caffrey

Last edited:
QOTD::::

so in How to be a player (Bill Bellamy) he took the nerdiest girl at the party, danced with her, that had all the other chicks (the main shorty with the pink jacket) to look at someone so smooth treating someone who was... not as good looking as the other chicks like a princess..

Elder about 2-3 pages back talked about how he walked in with that bad black chick and all the girls wanted to get closer cuz its like look at this Alpha Male.

Qotd, which approach do you think would work the best in a party setting like this...

from personal experience, Elder's option has worked for me, I work out with a homegirl who is easily top 10 in my entire gym looks wise... but the days I dont work out with her, i get other chicks coming up to me like hey whats up, asking for tips.

But I have seen HtbaP option work also where its like chicks are sitting here like... yo how that girl get him. and want to do a competition type.

what do yall think

Any one have luck with a sort of punk rock looking white chick?

I tried to holla at one during my lunch break when I went to the mall just now. She looked at me like she just saw a ghost. :lol:

I tried to holla at one during my lunch break when I went to the mall just now. She looked at me like she just saw a ghost. :lol:
lol y u want a goth ***** anyways? They're crazy as hell

Last edited:

lol y u want a goth ***** anyways? They're crazy as hell

No idea why I even approached bruh. She wasn't like dressed in all black. She looked she came back from a Blink 182 video, she was a hairdresser

Goth chicks be having that mouf. I only missed with 3 but I guess one was technically a suicide girl. 1 worked at hot topic, 1 was a stripper chick, and one does cam sites ( the suicide girl) but the one that worked at the hit topic lawd have mercy when she got undressed prefect breast with pierced nips and had a tank *** dragging once she took them black cut up jeans off. All where Latinas as well but the hot topic chick was a dirty blonde blue eyed one and all where awe stricken that I stepped to them because I guess they usually only get approached by cm punk look spikes 80% of the time

That's why I approached this one. I figured she had been only talking to those punk rock dudes with the their nipples pierced n such. I'll try a latina next time.

the fake name thing is gold if you plan on just smashing joints on campus... was hittin a couple chicks that lived in the same building, almost got caught up but since i gave em different names them broads thought they was talking to 2 different dudes :lol:

And one of my late night joints talking bout she wanna be more than late night now...it was some good yambs but now i gotta replace her :smh:

Juan is known on many campuses lol
:lol: u already kno yo...How Towson looking this semester? might have to bring one of my names up there soon and grab a couple new joints

First day of class was eventful, but I love my girl and this is going to be a tough 3-4 months...Fine *** pinay, with that almond brown skin is in my business theory class and by far the baddest asian chick I have seen on UH campus....As soon as a I saw her, I knew this would be trouble, plus since nobody likes to sit in the front, she comes and sits by me smelling like vanilla extract, glistening, with Wonder Woman thighs... I prayed to god for her to just ignore me but yep she noticed I was looking:
Her: You like what you see.
Me: Excuse Me
Her: I see you, I am not trippin, my name is Jessica
Me: Dre
Kinda just sat there and had that awkward moment
Class starts, taking notes and thought nothing of it for the rest of class until the professor says" Now look to your left", nerdy white guy, okay cool, Now look to your right, Jessica...
These are your partners for this semester...
God didnt listen to me, I am going to smash my girl to oblivion when she gets home, this is not fair, The Devil is Truly Alive and knows my weakness are Filipino Chicks...smh

First day of class was eventful, but I love my girl and this is going to be a tough 3-4 months...Fine *** pinay, with that almond brown skin is in my business theory class and by far the baddest asian chick I have seen on UH campus....As soon as a I saw her, I knew this would be trouble, plus since nobody likes to sit in the front, she comes and sits by me smelling like vanilla extract, glistening, with Wonder Woman thighs... I prayed to god for her to just ignore me but yep she noticed I was looking:
Her: You like what you see.
Me: Excuse Me
Her: I see you, I am not trippin, my name is Jessica
Me: Dre
Kinda just sat there and had that awkward moment
Class starts, taking notes and thought nothing of it for the rest of class until the professor says" Now look to your left", nerdy white guy, okay cool, Now look to your right, Jessica...
These are your partners for this semester...
God didnt listen to me, I am going to smash my girl to oblivion when she gets home, this is not fair, The Devil is Truly Alive and knows my weakness are Filipino Chicks...smh

Toss her over here ill solve that problem

No idea why I even approached bruh. She wasn't like dressed in all black. She looked she came back from a Blink 182 video, she was a hairdresser
k I feel u, them ppl are weird to me though, like rrl said suicidal (not all of them) .I'm not trying to look like Charlie from that episode of two and a half men lol

@rrlegend I might just have to serve you that John Stockton assist because shorty had me tongue tied after class:
Her: Glad we are partners, you better not be a slouch or use me to get an A,
Me: Naw I got you, I'll make sure we get an A for that ***...I mean will make sure I participate in our group getting an A
Her: lol, you crazy, let me see your phone so I can put my number in( sees wallpaper of my lady)...Oh I see you like the Pinays already huh,She's cute( lil devil smirk)..
Me: She's my everything, don't know what I would do without her...
Her: Awww, that's sweet, promise I won't keep you out late in the library, lord knows what could happen
Me: Hannn( French Montana Voice)
Her: NVM, see you Thursday( walks away with that extra switch)
I totally forgot about the white boy, he tapped me on the shoulder so I could get his info and he is cracking up....

Last edited:
Hey can somebody give me tips on things to talk about when you first approach a girl? Like when I see a girl after class or in the library sometimes I just dont know what to say. I guess things like small talk dont come naturally to me for some reason. But I want to get better at this so any advice would be helpful

Like when I see a girl after class or in the library sometimes I just dont know what to say.

Ask her what she is studying, majoring in, year etc. talk about campus life, or the lack of it if you're like me and went to a commuter uni :lol: :smh:

college ball is coming back too.

don't focus on questions tho, you need to get the convo flowing, it's a conversation, not an interrogation.

tho usually at first girls are gonna have that guard up so they might not feel comfortable talking to you since you just met, if that's the case then talk about yourself for a lil bit but not o/d, doesn't guarantee she'll open up but it's better than awkward silence :lol:

Last edited:
@rrlegend I might just have to serve you that John Stockton assist because shorty had me tongue tied after class:
Her: Glad we are partners, you better not be a slouch or use me to get an A,
Me: Naw I got you, I'll make sure we get an A for that ***...I mean will make sure I participate in our group getting an A
Her: lol, you crazy, let me see your phone so I can put my number in( sees wallpaper of my lady)...Oh I see you like the Pinays already huh,She's cute( lil devil smirk)..
Me: She's my everything, don't know what I would do without her...
Her: Awww, that's sweet, promise I won't keep you out late in the library, lord knows what could happen
Me: Hannn( French Montana Voice)
Her: NVM, see you Thursday( walks away with that extra switch)
I totally forgot about the white boy, he tapped me on the shoulder so I could get his info and he is cracking up....

LMAO, I heard it like his video was on

Gone and hit that M...your girl is your girl, not your wife. Have fun while you're young guys, don't be so quick to have these life bonds in your teens and 20s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom