TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=#red]TAY constituents...Your bro EWD has turned into a sucka fo love simp. Get your stonefaces ready....the game caught me, slammed me, and stomped me. I think I had a natural oxytocin overdose because some chick got my nose WIDE open...so open that if you are within 20 feet of me you would need a supplementary source of oxygen. Who did this to me? My white chick :smh: , well not cause she's white, but because... well I don't eem know why because :lol: . This aint exclusive we can still do our own thing, but we def smellin each other something surrious.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]TAY constituents...Your bro EWD has turned into a sucka fo love simp. Get your stonefaces ready....the game caught me, slammed me, and stomped me. I think I had a natural oxytocin overdose because some chick got my nose WIDE open...so open that if you are within 20 feet of me you would need a supplementary source of oxygen. Who did this to me? My white chick :smh: , well not cause she's white, but because... well I don't eem know why because :lol: . This aint exclusive we can still do our own thing, but we def smellin each other something surrious.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I'll start...

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: [/COLOR]

tumblr_m8gwtavbVN1qha8lao1_500.gif

Just kiddin...
But on the real why are you mad that you like somebody??? Isn't that what we are looking for on this planet??? Not saying to fall in love but what's wrong with finding a companion, someone you can trust and thoroughly enjoy....

so you know shorty got a man and u still trying to smash 
mean.gif
. now thats just plain wrong. i hope you catch a disease or her man come out with his shotgun and go surgical on you.

:stoneface: Sucker *** virgin.

Real chemistry is mofo, you don't even know when it's gon hit.

EWD arent you married with children? maybe im buggin

i know you military dudes have the biggest problems with cheating probably is you.

Just kiddin...
But on the real why are you mad that you like somebody??? Isn't that what we are looking for on this planet??? Not saying to fall in love but what's wrong with finding a companion, someone you can trust and thoroughly enjoy....

Nothing at all. Hell, I'm still looking.

[COLOR=#red]I'll start...

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: [/COLOR]

:rofl:

Don't be scurred of love ElderWatson :wow:

Feel-with-it.gif

Last edited:

i know you military dudes have the biggest problems with cheating probably is you.

[COLOR=#red]It's sorta like you are reading a newspaper for the first time that says "Allied Forces Landing on the Beaches of Normandy!!!" Ergo (therefore) Old freaking news bro :lol: [/COLOR]

Last edited:

No need to bash us military folks like that but I think dude said he was divorced several pages back.

[COLOR=#red]Mugen…correct you are good Sir. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I just wasn't trying to get caught up…but school JUST started. There are so many more prospects starting to introduce themselves to me. It's like they are coming out of the woodworks from my program my dude.

Mark Anthony, very true…chemistry isn't some abstract idea…there is literally chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine that if a chick somehow makes you release that and she releases it too, y'all pretty much can't eem help it.

Peep…You wrong for that bro lol…just for that it's gonna happen to you except she gonna have stretch marks on her gut that looks like a 2014 Dodge Viper peeled out on her stomach my n**** :rofl: :rofl:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
No need to bash us military folks like that but I think dude said he was divorced several pages back.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah, and another thing Al Audi for the last time bro, I am not military and I wasn't military, I worked for the Feds. I support our troops and appreciate the job they do, but I am not military. To say military dudes cheat is like saying red cars break down. You are negatively judging a subset by parameters which affect the whole, which makes it seem like it's the subset that has the issue when the issue is actually common amongst a larger grouping overall. [/COLOR]

Just bagged my first girl in my complex gym (just moved in on Sunday) and the semester hasn't started yet. Just want to thank everyone in this thread for help. Confidence is the key to the yambs. :smokin :smokin

[COLOR=#red]:smokin As they say in Houston..."Alllready"[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Famb, whats some good FIRST TEXTS to send a girl u met at a bar/club. Sometimes i'd just grab a girl and dance with her for a while and get her number without exchanging more than 10 words.

I hate the "Hey its Sam, we met last night" garbage.

My texting middle game and closing game is pretty good in general, but i'm absolutely terrible at opening with that FIRST TEXT.

Famb, whats some good FIRST TEXTS to send a girl u met at a bar/club. Sometimes i'd just grab a girl and dance with her for a while and get her number without exchanging more than 10 words.

My texting middle game and closing game is pretty good in general, but i'm absolutely terrible at opening with that FIRST TEXT.
Say something memorable and you will be good to go.

Say something memorable and you will be good to go.

If i have a full out convo, 90% of the time i give them a nickname right off the bat. Then i'll use that their nickname in that text. Kinda wanted more ideas though.

So my partner from class called me to see if I wanted to meet up later to start talking about our project, etc....
Her: Want to me for drinks at "Grand Prize Bar"
Me: Bet, bringing wifey tho, you don't mind... She could give us some pointers since she works for BP
Her: Oh....(silence), okay, um...
Me: What's wrong?
Her: Nothing...it's all good.We can meet at 7 tonight, don't want to stay out long because of class tomorrow..
Me: Cool, See you later
Man these h*es be acting up for real... That disappointment in her voice damn near had me laughing for a good thirty minutes... But already hit my boy up for the assist and told him not to drop the ball....
Hit y'all with details later...

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Mugen…correct you are good Sir. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I just wasn't trying to get caught up…but school JUST started. There are so many more prospects starting to introduce themselves to me. It's like they are coming out of the woodworks from my program my dude.

Mark Anthony, very true…chemistry isn't some abstract idea…there is literally chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine that if a chick somehow makes you release that and she releases it too, y'all pretty much can't eem help it.

Peep…You wrong for that bro lol…just for that it's gonna happen to you except she gonna have stretch marks on her gut that looks like a 2014 Dodge Viper peeled out on her stomach my n**** :rofl: :rofl:[/COLOR]

1-vince-mcmahon-wwe-funny-face.gif

Bill bellamy approqch aint working in todays time where 4s and 5s know angles and get gassed onthhe regular...

I would camp out for "How to Be A Player 2014" starring....

it dont eem matter... would watch intently. ..

Nah the military thing is true as hell. Stop frontin guys.

As far as a few pages back. My bad. Why bother getting married divorce and married again. You made a thread on monogamy before. It's not for you man. Divorce scares me (stress) an I know when that connection with a female catches you off guard......it's like damn....

Last edited:
What Hollywood said a chick just can't be giving it up at the same rates dudes can do to simple biology therefore men will always garner intrest from multiple women. The only way in getting married is if she make 70% of what I make , a kid pops up ,and she's 2nd generation American

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom