TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come through with them openers man.

Anyways, always love the first week of the new semester in terms of recruitment. :smokin

Are we talking about at school or at a bookstore type spot? A lot different game to be ran.

I personally have been asking them ANY question to open, going from there and then after a minute of convo I hit them with, "Damn, I'm so impolite, my name is E, and urs?"

Shows them alpha right away and that u have manners. Confidence is all that's really key with these girls.

QOTD::::Question of the day ( I think passed the first time)

so in How to be a player (Bill Bellamy) he took the nerdiest girl at the party, danced with her, that had all the other chicks (the main shorty with the pink jacket) to look at someone so smooth treating someone who was... not as good looking as the other chicks like a princess..

Elder about 2-3 pages back talked about how he walked in with that bad black chick and all the girls wanted to get closer cuz its like look at this Alpha Male.

Qotd, which approach do you think would work the best in a party setting like this...

from personal experience, Elder's option has worked for me, I work out with a homegirl who is easily top 10 in my entire gym looks wise... but the days I dont work out with her, i get other chicks coming up to me like hey whats up, asking for tips.

But I have seen HtbaP option work also where its like chicks are sitting here like... yo how that girl get him. and want to do a competition type.

what do yall think

Been some good discussion in here while I was working....

The marry yes or marry no is a big internal war in my head. I have twin girls with my lady. Been engaged since dec 11 but I just am not cut out for the monogamous lifestyle. I understand it can go both ways but I just want to keep the family together. I see too many people around me married but living like single players. I don't want that but the longer she and I shack up I feel like that will be my reality.

I definitely don't want to marry just to divorce a few years later. So I'm stuck trying to live a double life.
Another thing u gotta think about is ur legally binding yourself to a woman so think long and hard bruh.  I don't know what ur financial situation is but I know I have way too much to put at risk.  I didn't become a young self made millionaire to risk losing it on an emotionally unstable woman.  I tell this to all my nba/nfl homies and even dudes that aren't millionaires should think about this.  Unless ur marrying a woman that makes more money, ur chances of losing a good chunk of ur assets are bout as high as a new small business failing.  Don't mention pre-nup either bc at least in Cali, judges threw these pre-nups out like they weren't worth the paper they're written on.  

So for all yall out there that decent earning potential or higher, keep in mind what ur really putting at risk.  U shouldn't ever give in to marriage if its an ultimatum.  And if yall live together for 10 years, the court will treat u like a married couple.

I got a bad one setup this weekend...Taking the train to the race horse track, spending the day there, seeing Ziggy afterwards and then headed back up here on the train.

Girl has been texting me everyday and starting convo, she really feelin the kid. This one might be different yall. Stoneface away like u did with EWD :rofl:

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Stockton retiring? :x :smh: At his peak?

Fellas, I'm in a drought. No new yambs since mid July. No smash in over a week.

I don't have the time during the week to kick it with the girls I've been pulling off and online. I guess I need to start sacrificing my weekend nights but I haven't met any chicks that make me want to give up going out and getting drunk for...and I don't like bringing sand to the beach

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Stockton retiring? :x :smh: At his peak?

Fellas, I'm in a drought. No new yambs since mid July. No smash in over a week.

I don't have the time during the week to kick it with the girls I've been pulling off and online. I guess I need to start sacrificing my weekend nights but I haven't met any chicks that make me want to give up going out and getting drunk for...and I don't like bringing sand to the beach

U know Stockton could never leave Malone

Come through with them openers man.

Anyways, always love the first week of the new semester in terms of recruitment. :smokin

Are we talking about at school or at a bookstore type spot? A lot different game to be ran.

I personally have been asking them ANY question to open, going from there and then after a minute of convo I hit them with, "Damn, I'm so impolite, my name is E, and urs?"

Shows them alpha right away and that u have manners. Confidence is all that's really key with these girls.

In class I'm good 90% of the time, it's outside of it is where my game is a little shaky, hence the need for the openers. So for example, I was in the book store with the girl who was a solid 8 in front of me, and your boy straight up choked it. How would you have opened that convo up? I like that impolite line tho :smokin

[COLOR=#red]I tried marriage, I didn't go in thinking it was going to fail...life just happens sometimes and by the statistics life "just" happens to 50% of people who get married. My children were born into a marriage and no I didn't get married because she was preggo...it was a year and a half after we were married before we had our first one. Another thing it wasn't because of infidelity...we just grew apart, some marriages can recover from that, some can't.

There are no guarantees love and relationships are in inherent risk. People are going to be people and there is no stopping that. Point blank marriage isn't for everybody and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, just as there is nothing wrong with people who decide to get married. The interesting thing is the couples who stay together for many years before getting married, yet after they finally do get married they get divorced relatively quickly. It's work, it aint all roses. You will get tired of the other person from time to time. That P may be the bomb now, but it can turn into a sparklers later on, that's why you have to have a companionship as well as a physical relationship.

Anyway I tried, and I just don't feel it's for me, but I am happy for the ones who can be successful in it.[/COLOR]

I got a bad one setup this weekend...Taking the train to the race horse track, spending the day there, seeing Ziggy afterwards and then headed back up here on the train.

Girl has been texting me everyday and starting convo, she really feelin the kid. This one might be different yall. Stoneface away like u did with EWD :rofl:

[COLOR=#red]:lol: oh wow I have to hear about this to believe it. You and youngdoc have waaay to much fun in Cali for you to settle down. Not to say it's not cool to do so, but really I'd have to hear about this to believe it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]:lol: oh wow I have to hear about this to believe it. You and youngdoc have waaay to much fun in Cali for you to settle down. Not to say it's not cool to do so, but really I'd have to hear about this to believe it. [/COLOR]

I'm obviously over exaggerating lol, but this is the first time in awhile where I'm not just straight up going for the yambs...Feels different.

I'm obviously over exaggerating lol, but this is the first time in awhile where I'm not just straight up going for the yambs...Feels different.

Remember when I said I was thinking about getting serious with Sac chick and then that Vegas trip came around :rofl:

Once my work schedule ramps up again I could see myself getting serious with the right one but right now weekends are too much fun. Even the missed shots and cockblocks still end up being good times/funny stories

There are a few bad ones at my hospital, I need to figure out how to holla safely

[COLOR=#red]The virgin just left. That's one down a** chick, if I ask her to come over she will even if it's like midnight. Mind you she's about to start med school next year so somehow she keeps her schoolwork up.

Chick LOVES to kiss, it's cool and all but when I be cupping that sweet a** of hers I start pre-cumming so much that I could fill a dam water ballon.

So yeah no smashing, but I can think of a lot worse things than have a sweet young tender laying with you in the wee hours :lol: She keep on and she gonna eventually want to come out of those string bikinis she likes to wear :evil:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Suprisingly the really good looking black chick I was telling y'all about (she and the virgin are two diff chicks BTW) consistently texts me throughout the day with little stuff. Like she just loves to text me. I'm thinking she's trying to give the hint, but I've had my hands full with Snow White and the Virgin.

Anyway our text exchange before she came and after she left.

[/COLOR]

Wait I'm kinda lost so is the virgin the girl that invited you as the 3rd wheel? If not when you gonna smash her.

I hate when chick ask me to tell them something sweet, or tell them I love them.

Wait I'm kinda lost so is the virgin the girl that invited you as the 3rd wheel? If not when you gonna smash her.

I hate when chick ask me to tell them something sweet, or tell them I love them.

[COLOR=#red] No the one who invited me as the 3rd wheel is the incredibly beautiful one...At some point her and I will get in the mix...She definitely wants me to pay more attention to her because if I go a day or two without texting her she'll always hit me up. I just refuse to all out chase her, the chick is a "playa" and I have to play my cards close. Chick texted me at 12:59 am yesterday...which if you can tell by the timestamps I was with Virgin at the time.

Virgin is the chick I met at this party last Friday. She's beautiful too with a nice tight perfectly proportioned body. She slightly bowlegged with that gap in between her thighs, that would be a prime piece of trim if she were smashing. White chick is white chick.

Oh and BTW I'm the blue text bubble..so that makes me the one who asked "tell me something sweet" :lol: :x :smh: [/COLOR]

A virgin pre-med?

If you dont get in those now you or someone else will when the stress of med school hits

Man being with someone for almost 8 years, then breaking up and going through all of that...I'm really enjoying no ties right now. 

It's been like this since 09, and I don't see myself going back to all of what a relationship entails. The freedom to come and go as I please, hit randoms, live alone, I mean that's more than enough right now. I definitely wouldn't be as focused. 

Pretty much this. I would prefer to be in a steady relationship, but this non-commitment freedom thing feels good and I haven't done this since late high school/early college. The feeling as if you have to look over your shoulder when a female even talks to you when you're in a committed relationship is not a good one

:lol: gotcha I ain't mad at you.

Can't wait to hear how the playa chick buns are conquered.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah bro, she's the classic "if you chase her she aint interested, but if you make her wonder why you aint chasing her she comes after you" type chick. It's like a fine line with that because if you totally fall off the radar there's always another swinging Richard to take your place. I can tell she don't want no romance either, she don't want to spend time and that's because she already has a man for that. She just wants that steel up in her. It's always so interesting dealing with a chick that thinks like a dude.[/COLOR]

A virgin pre-med?

If you dont get in those now you or someone else will when the stress of med school hits

[COLOR=#red]You aint lyin bro...I think her defenses will break down sooner or later...all these late night romps can't be good for the virgin status. Her throbbing p**** gonna make her weak at some point. When I walked her outside to her car, I pinned her up against it and started slobbin her down, making sure she felt that steel just so that she know what's up. She let me rub that p**** outside of her clothes, that thang felt like it was shaved cause I couldn't feel that puffy feeling a hairy tw** has. I aint eem gonna lie, I had to rub one out when I got back in :rofl:[/COLOR]

Pretty much this. I would prefer to be in a steady relationship, but this non-commitment freedom thing feels good and I haven't done this since late high school/early college. The feeling as if you have to look over your shoulder when a female even talks to you when you're in a committed relationship is not a good one
Yeah man. 

pimp.gif

You? naw b.

Been killing shorty the last 3 months, body is just insane.

In the same situation as you with the white chick Watson, both dig each others time together.
14l4znp.jpg

Is that horse hair?

Last edited:
Just got out of a relationship that was one month shy of being three years. I'm cool about it. So last night i was fooling around with one of my good friends that is in my inner circle, i have also known her for 8 years in which we shared a clearly platonic friendship until a week ago. she is ready, I'm ready, everything is going well in bed. Then its time to actually start to smash and it was failure to launch. It was like i was mentally ready but the juices decided not to pump last night. I was completely limp like the legs on Jack sully. All i can do is laugh because i wasn't surprised. she is still down so redemption will be mine hopefully tonight. At least it makes a good story to tell my homeboys when we meet up.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? I cant put my finger on why i feel such a lack of a sex drive physically but mentally I'm all there. I been drinking more water and cutting out sugar so i know that cant be the problem.

Just got out of a relationship that was one month shy of being three years. I'm cool about it. So last night i was fooling around with one of my good friends that is in my inner circle, i have also known her for 8 years in which we shared a clearly platonic friendship until a week ago. she is ready, I'm ready, everything is going well in bed. Then its time to actually start to smash and it was failure to launch. It was like i was mentally ready but the juices decided not to pump last night. I was completely limp like the legs on Jack sully. All i can do is laugh because i wasn't surprised. she is still down so redemption will be mine hopefully tonight. At least it makes a good story to tell my homeboys when we meet up.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? I cant put my finger on why i feel such a lack of a sex drive physically but mentally I'm all there. I been drinking more water and cutting out sugar so i know that cant be the problem.
Are you putting on a condom cause lota dudes go limp after the condom is on.  If thats the case u need to go raw

NT, I have screwed up...it was this fine lightskin petite girl sitting on a bench at campus. I saw her looking at me but I was like wtf is she staring at? She was with a guy and a girl and she whispered something to them as I was going in, and the dude being the dude says, "Hey man my friend thinks you're cute." I said thanks and kept going probably the biggest L I took all year
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom