TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo NT what do u usually do when u are walking and some chicks checks u out while she walking with some dude. I usually say what up to see if they reply.

Usually nothing. Too many dudes have tried to get in my face. Most of the time they notice their girl looking and me looking back and they proceed to clutch em tightly

Rice Boys post reminded me of Trinidad James lol whatever works for you bro.

My last post way back I said I got the digits of this Chinese chick with a nice body right before she got fired lol. Talking damn near everyday and we got plans for concerts and events later. She's on lock.

Now that she's gone from the job I was talking to this Mexican chick who I was chatting up since the start but she's straight putting it on. Nothing but sexual innuendos everytime we talk to each other. Easy and done. One example was I said Im a cinema major (job is at my Uni) she goes oh what're trying to do with that? I say I'm trying work behind the scenes then she goes "oh you want to make some home movies?" Giving me THAT face. (On phone so no devil avy right now lol)

Not only her but met this other half Chinese half Cambodian short n thick but great proportioned chick working there as well and she started all these convos were having. Lil more work until she's locked.

2 confirmed 1 working and still 2 weeks into school

Met an older asian yamb this weekend...45 I believe?

Been texting today, I said lets meetup next weekend for drinks.

She comes back at me, "U are so sweet, but do u know how old I am?"

"And how old are u?"

Never dealt with anyone THIS old, but she's asian and doesn't look a day over 30.

Should I hit her with, "Why does age matter? We had an amazing conversation..." Type deal?

You been out there killin it, why change the formula? give no dambs about the age. Always play yours to an advantage if it comes up as a problem i.e " you're too old/young for me anyways"

You been out there killin it, why change the formula? give no dambs about the age. Always play yours to an advantage if it comes up as a problem i.e " you're too old/young for me anyways"

The number 45 got to me. I pretty much told her let's get drinks, we are both grown...What's that gotta do with anything? She said, only if she buys the first round.

On another note, girl I'm taking to the track Sat. hit me up asking if i wanted to drive 45 mins and come to the bars tonight...Told her I'm off too late >D

The number 45 got to me. I pretty much told her let's get drinks, we are both grown...What's that gotta do with anything? She said, only if she buys the first round.

On another note, girl I'm taking to the track Sat. hit me up asking if i wanted to drive 45 mins and come to the bars tonight...Told her I'm off too late >D

Which bars? Put me on!

Let her get the first round and then dip to smash :smokin

Also Mugen, Get Cho *** back in here and stop being sensitive bro. You bring balance and a level headed aspect to this thread among male wh**es :lol:

@Elder, I like how you called me out like Kendrick Lamar, lol
But you got this homie....
Not being sensitive, I just don't think I have anything to bring to the new direction of conversation that is taking place... I have always been the "square,simp" that the mighty NT Mack's seem to want to portray for a ***** who likes just chilling with one chick at a time... I was in those streets and to me that **** aint no fun waking up to a chick you don't know,like, or even have a connection with. I respect your thoughts on marriage, especially since you been there and I most definately don't knock the hustle of anybody else... But the ***** I am now, i am not a young dude anymore( or some entreupo-negro that seems to have a smorgesboard of yambs to get at) even had to tell shorty that I am in a group with that I am sorry for coming at her like that and even implying I wanted to chop her down... Yes I can appreciate a beautiful woman, just like any man, but the chick I have now is what I have been waiting for and if I get my heart ripped out like a fatality, I am cool with that...Fearing love, marriage or anything else symbolizes that some girl really did a number on you and I refuse to be a prisoner of my past....
That's all to say, whatever you do just be safe...
I am cool with being the poindexter,simp,9-5 desk job having, college educated, non Mack daddy who has an amazing chick that I can tell anything and come home to... I represent for those ****** that's been there, done that...
I got my Beyonce and trying to build an empire like Jay(minus the drug dealing and death lol)
ONE
Edit:
Prepared for Flame Suit, equipped to Solar Flare Protection
3683256_o.gif

To anybody that lurks and feel inadequate, don't... Take your time, have fun, discover yourself, you don't have to stab mad chicks to claim your masculinity or to feel like your life is not worth something because of that.... I made a ton of mistakes and some of the girls in my past I wish I could apologize to because I was taking my anger and pain out on them because of one chick... It's cool to just date one girl at a time and even if you don't smash, that's cool too.. Not saying to fall in love or get married, but take your time, this is not a race ... This is chess not checkers...

Last edited:
Also Mugen, Get Cho *** back in here and stop being sensitive bro. You bring balance and a level headed aspect to this thread among male wh**es :lol:

@Elder, I like how you called me out like Kendrick Lamar, lol
But you got this homie....
Not being sensitive, I just don't think I have anything to bring to the new direction of conversation that is taking place... I have always been the "square,simp" that the mighty NT Mack's seem to want to portray for a ***** who likes just chilling with one chick at a time... I was in those streets and to me that **** aint no fun waking up to a chick you don't know,like, or even have a connection with. I respect your thoughts on marriage, especially since you been there and I most definately don't knock the hustle of anybody else... But the ***** I am now, i am not a young dude anymore( or some entreupo-negro that seems to have a smorgesboard of yambs to get at) even had to tell shorty that I am in a group with that I am sorry for coming at her like that and even implying I wanted to chop her down... Yes I can appreciate a beautiful woman, just like any man, but the chick I have now is what I have been waiting for and if I get my heart ripped out like a fatality, I am cool with that...Fearing love, marriage or anything else symbolizes that some girl really did a number on you and I refuse to be a prisoner of my past....
That's all to say, whatever you do just be safe...
I am cool with being the poindexter,simp,9-5 desk job having, college educated, non Mack daddy who has an amazing chick that I can tell anything and come home to... I represent for those ****** that's been there, done that...
I got my Beyonce and trying to build an empire like Jay(minus the drug dealing and death lol)
ONE
Edit:
Prepared for Flame Suit, equipped to Solar Flare Protection
3683256_o.gif

To anybody that lurks and feel inadequate, don't... Take your time, have fun, discover yourself, you don't have to stab mad chicks to claim your masculinity or to feel like your life is not worth something because of that.... I made a ton of mistakes and some of the girls in my past I wish I could apologize to because I was taking my anger and pain out on them because of one chick... It's cool to just date one girl at a time and even if you don't smash, that's cool too.. Not saying to fall in love or get married, but take your time, this is not a race ... This is chess not checkers...

[COLOR=#red]Bro nobody is implying you are corny because you are happy with one woman, your woman. It's ok man, different dudes like different things, what may be right for one may not be right for the next man. As long as we can respect our differences it's all good, even if there isn't agreement.

Me personally am enjoying the company of these amazing women I have the opportunity to have met recently. It aint about me being older or younger, just enjoying the experience. Each has their own merit and I'm appreciating that. Doesn't make me any more or less of a man.

I said you were being sensitive because you let the conversation get to you and you internalized it and took it personal bro, real talk.

So I say to the ones who are lurking and feel inadequate, don't. Comparison is the worst way to live life...there's always going to be somebody richer, more successful, better looking, blah blah. If you worry about what the next man has that you don't then you are taking valuable time away from making yourself the best you can be. Be comfortable in your own skin and as a result people (especially the women) will be more receptive to you...this goes for chicks, careers, and what have you.[/COLOR]

Tell her to bring the rest of her crazy cougar crew and I'm down. Even the married sparkplug could get it if she wants :smh:

:lol: y'all boys some savages. Wish I was in LA already, wood do severe damage out there not even playing :x :smh:

I don't even mess with married chicks like that but when a chick has no respect for her marriage why should I?

She kissed two of the homies and tried to undress me. Not a single damn given.

So this girl I know never gave me any type of play a few yrs back..infact her & her crew tried to **** on me a few times..I see her today were talkin she asks for my number and invites me to her crib for a " kickback" no one shows up..she's textin me at 1-2 in the morning askin what I'm doin and ****...I didn't go over because I feel like it would of been a dummy mission but I'm just like aint **** change about me besides gettin a little bigger, waves, and matured some so why you wanna mess with me now..

Last edited:
:lol: y'all boys some savages. Wish I was in LA already, wood do severe damage out there not even playing :x :smh:

This summer has been unreal man...Doc and I have some very, very solid stories that I can't to tell at his bachelor party that I will be throwing in the years to come.

I don't even mess with married chicks like that but when a chick has no respect for her marriage why should I?

She kissed two of the homies and tried to undress me. Not a single damn given.

She tried to kiss me 3x, I aint let that fly. AND she told me she wasn't married smh.

@MUGEN

IDK who called u out (EWD?) but u should stay for the stories alone. For most of us the end all is having that one girl like you have...It's all a process. IDK if u read what I have been saying this past week, but this girl I'm taking out Sat. has many of the qualities that I look for in a girl.

I personally had a gf for the majority of college so I never really was able to go out and hit on girls like my boys were. Maybe that's the reason I'm going so ham this summer/ year. Now it's the opposite where one of my best friends is practically married with a kid, another has a very cereal girlfriend, etc etc. They are now living through me :rofl:

My point is, you are good at helping the dudes take it that next step with a girl. U are there now, and some of the TAY members want that. Why not stay and help them out.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]E, Mugen and I have no beef bro. I didn't call him out in the way you might think, I was just saying don't leave this thread because his perspective matters and provides balance. I respect the man.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
So this girl I know never gave me any type of play a few yrs back..infact her & her crew tried to **** on me a few times..I see her today were talkin she asks for my number and invites me to her crib for a " kickback" no one shows up..she's textin me at 1-2 in the morning askin what I'm doin and ****...I didn't go over because I feel like it would of been a dummy mission but I'm just like aint **** change about me besides gettin a little bigger, waves, and matured some so why you wanna mess with me now..

I would of went over there, hit, and never contacted her/responded to her again.

Call me petty. Karma

:lol:

I don't eem care about getting rejected no more. That used to sort of cripple me. Used to think it was me or my fault, but nah it's them that's messed up. Just think to yourself that they missed out on a good chance with a great person.

Last edited:
^ Yea man same thing I think if I get rejected. So many in the sea and skin off my bad. I just shrug at them and keep it moving.

Lounges, runs(3 & 5k),coffee spots are some spots to find chicks. Or maybe I like those places and chicks are usually there.

It's low risk, high reward situation when approaching. Say she rejects you, nothing happens you go your separate ways. Say she's feeling you, you may get a gf, future wife or just smash later that day.

What you say to a chick really doesn't matter (aside from disrespectful and such). To avoid it I would take about random stuff once you've got her attention, especially if you have literally nothing to say

Personally I look at it as if I'm going to fail. It takes a lot of pressure of me, and allows convos to be more free flowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom