Status
Not open for further replies.
Velle..your response was too real.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 Preciate it bro

laugh.gif
well played.
Yeah man she had called me her boo so I did the same and she was like we aren't official yet. So I was like I never said we were, then she was like I had mad competition, and you saw the rest.

Last edited:
Yeah man she had called me her boo so I did the same and she was like we aren't official yet. So I was like I never said we were then she was like I had mad competition and you saw the rest.
girls love to play these kinds of games to inflate their ego. insecure chicks always want you to chase them, even if it's leading nowhere.

sidenote: apple needs to let us imessage gifs. sometimes they're the only response worthy of stupid **** like that.

girls love to play these kinds of games to inflate their ego. insecure chicks always want you to chase them, even if it's leading nowhere.

sidenote: apple needs to let us imessage gifs. sometimes they're the only response worthy of stupid **** like that.
roll.gif
 I couldn't agree more with you about the gifs. A little trick that works sometimes is to just hit copy and send it.

Srs question girl wants to smash "in public" told her I'm not tryna get caught
Ya think it's safe in a family restroom at the mall or something for those with experience is this a bad idea ya got any other ideas?

Srs question girl wants to smash "in public" told her I'm not tryna get caught
Ya think it's safe in a family restroom at the mall or something for those with experience is this a bad idea ya got any other ideas?
Get her to go in the mens with you brah, if someone walks in act like you're sick.

[COLOR=#red]Like I told y'all earlier, I'm no longer dealing with the other 2 chicks and focusing on the one I really really like (the virgin). Here's the text convo from tonight. I straight up smooth talked her...check the technique. BTW I'm the blue text bubbles.

Guarantee we'll be making love with a month. My chick is beautiful, intelligent, driven, has a great body, and comes from a wealthy black family (mom and dad are physicians that have their own private practice). She put in that work and as a result it made me want to be with her over the other two. Technically we still aren't exclusive, but for the most part I'll be dealing with her.
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
my guy diggs robert horry clutch with the texts.
laugh.gif
i like to be a little more direct/explicit while still respectful but i see you gotta take precaution since she's a virgin. regardless, she's open.

Last edited:
Just had the worst sex experience of my life..I'm smashin I look down it looks like a murder scene I instantly pulled the condom off and started cleanin down there with a white towel by the time I finished the whole towel was stained red ewwwwwww..

this board moves way to fast and I can only catch up with myn last post button which mobile app doesn't have.

elder why did u drop snow bunny.....the other black chick I understand though

I shall wait for LPheat to tell my tale tonight.

I'm at this unreal level right now. Pulled 3 different tonight who wanna meet up this weekend.

Cook, one day when you're an old man you're gonna think back to this summer with a big *** smile across your face that your lady will go nuts trying to figure out how it got there.

Keep ******g boy, you doing numbers out here

Cook, one day when you're an old man you're gonna think back to this summer with a big *** smile across your face that your lady will go nuts trying to figure out how it got there.

Keep ******g boy, you doing numbers out here

Yeah that boys summer was incredible. I'm starting to think the key to true happiness with one woman for a dude can only come after ******g a lot of women.

Last edited:
my guy diggs robert horry clutch with the texts. :lol: i like to be a little more direct/explicit while still respectful but i see you gotta take precaution since she's a virgin. regardless, she's open.
I think being direct/explicit works if you've already had sex with the girl. EWD did it correctly by not being too bold but still had that romantic/sexual tone to it. That's pretty much how I go about it whenever I deal with a chick that i haven't had sex with yet.

White chick in my black studies class I wanted to hit in high school (college sophomore now)...

But work & all the CHs im taking got my body like
sick.gif

Sex drive is nonexistent. Timing just all wrong b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom