TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this girl I know never gave me any type of play a few yrs back..infact her & her crew tried to **** on me a few times..I see her today were talkin she asks for my number and invites me to her crib for a " kickback" no one shows up..she's textin me at 1-2 in the morning askin what I'm doin and ****...I didn't go over because I feel like it would of been a dummy mission but I'm just like aint **** change about me besides gettin a little bigger, waves, and matured some so why you wanna mess with me now..
You in your feelings about something that happened years ago, should of just hit it and kept it moving

I can't lie I am..there's another girl that's been comin at me and she turned me down in the past...I just wanna know why now?

Last edited:
What are some signals to look for when talking to a chick?

I swear every chick that speaks to me, or that I speak to is friendly as ****. I'm having a hard time differentiating friendliness from flirting.

The chick from my screenshot posted earlier was friendly as ****, but I think she's down to be "friends" :lol: :pimp: (She has a bf but that's his problem)

If they initiate the convo first I end up just following through anyway. Regardless of if I think something will happen. Worst case scenario (if I don't hit) is they become friends that have other friends for me.

Last edited:
Women are kinda hard to figure out imo.

Maybe you can take them all as flirting until shown definitely otherwise.

[COLOR=#red]E, Mugen and I have no beef bro. I didn't call him out in the way you might think, I was just saying don't leave this thread because his perspective matters and provides balance. I respect the man.[/COLOR]

that's what i thought. did anyone go after him then?

that's what i thought. did anyone go after him then?

[COLOR=#red]Nobody went at him E. A few of us was discussing some stuff in here and I think he misunderstood and took it as us saying something bad about how he conducts himself. For example let's say you said "chicks hate broke a*** dudes" in a general discussion, and then since I'm pretty much a broke a*** grad student I take offense to it and decide to leave the thread. Just because a point is made and it loosely applies to you doesn't mean it was meant as a disrespect. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Nobody went at him E. A few of us was discussing some stuff in here and I think he misunderstood and took it as us saying something bad about how he conducts himself. For example let's say you said "chicks hate broke a*** dudes" in a general discussion, and then since I'm pretty much a broke a*** grad student I take offense to it and decide to leave the thread. Just because a point is made and it loosely applies to you doesn't mean it was meant as a disrespect. [/COLOR]

Oh, got it. I read it and didn't understand why he was upset.

Anyways, I pulled another girl at this hookah spot last night. I've been doing this new thing where I get the digits and tell them I'll text them something witty to remember me.

I then say..."Insert witty text here." They love it :rofl:

I'm more in mugen's lane than anything, just ain't work out that way. Plus I can't just jump right back into some emotional **** like that, I need some me time and some *** time. Then the cycle repeats. It sucks walking away from decent chicks though, but it ain't right to prolong if your mind aint there.

Last edited:
Making a girl laugh is so key

Man I just choked away this opportunity at CVS. Customee at the register next to me gave me a look and smiled after I answered the cashier that I was a doctor. I was about to say something and then my cashier distracted me. Chick walked out before I could say anything.

Bad tall blonde with an Australian accent....smh

So this girl I know never gave me any type of play a few yrs back..infact her & her crew tried to **** on me a few times..I see her today were talkin she asks for my number and invites me to her crib for a " kickback" no one shows up..she's textin me at 1-2 in the morning askin what I'm doin and ****...I didn't go over because I feel like it would of been a dummy mission but I'm just like aint **** change about me besides gettin a little bigger, waves, and matured some so why you wanna mess with me now..
it's the waves, bro.

Making a girl laugh is so key

Man I just choked away this opportunity at CVS. Customee at the register next to me gave me a look and smiled after I answered the cashier that I was a doctor. I was about to say something and then my cashier distracted me. Chick walked out before I could say anything.

Bad tall blonde with an Australian
accent....smh

where's the don when u need him smh...

Dtf tonight

Any ATL NT'ers down to hit this cougar club with me tonight?

Going solo but if you're down to ride hit me.

I can't lie I am..there's another girl that's been comin at me and she turned me down in the past...I just wanna know why now?

But you noticed you've matured now, so can they, what's the problem? you're changing for the better and they see it, gotta let that ego go papi.

[COLOR=#red]I'm dropping the white chick...she too dam official, I mean I don't like ratchet, but too official turns me off as well. Also I'm done with the chick I consider to be one of the baddest chicks on campus, we just gonna be cool with her but everytime I pull away she comes back stronger.

So I'm left with the virgin, even though we ain't smashin she's the one whose is the most loyal and the most down for me (she'll come over almost anytime of the night if I ask her too) and her body is iincredible. Just gonna keep one and cconcentrate on my studies[/COLOR]

Just got out of a relationship that was one month shy of being three years. I'm cool about it. So last night i was fooling around with one of my good friends that is in my inner circle, i have also known her for 8 years in which we shared a clearly platonic friendship until a week ago. she is ready, I'm ready, everything is going well in bed. Then its time to actually start to smash and it was failure to launch. It was like i was mentally ready but the juices decided not to pump last night. I was completely limp like the legs on Jack sully. All i can do is laugh because i wasn't surprised. she is still down so redemption will be mine hopefully tonight. At least it makes a good story to tell my homeboys when we meet up.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? I cant put my finger on why i feel such a lack of a sex drive physically but mentally I'm all there. I been drinking more water and cutting out sugar so i know that cant be the problem.

Are you putting on a condom cause lota dudes go limp after the condom is on.  If thats the case u need to go raw

:lol:

mean.gif
 What's wrong with these broads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom