TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to move back in with my pops.... put a deep hit in my game, don't eem feel like getting at broads cuz I have no place to take em now.

For the record, I ain't trying to live at home, just don't have the $$ yet to move back out, I do have a car & job tho.

Last edited:
I shall wait for LPheat to tell my tale tonight.

I'm at this unreal level right now. Pulled 3 different tonight who wanna meet up this weekend.

Man this dude was acting a fool last night :lol:

1st chick he got was a 6/7 cute blonde chick. She came looking for him before she left so he could take her number.

2nd chick was this bad little colombian chick. We used that blurred lines song of the summer debate line and it was perfect. She bit and he took it from there. A few minutes later she had one of her legs in the air showing him something that she had a on her ankle and he had it in that bag at that time.

3rd chick was just a last minute walking to the car hail mary. He stopped her and chopped it up and got the number.

He would've had another one but the chick replaced him with a dude that looked EXACTLY like E, it was hilarious.

Went out with this chick yesterday, she grabbed my phone and took a pic of us, she went back to look at the pic and there was a naked pic of a girl I smashed 2 weeks ago on there, yea I know its not much of a story but just reminding the fam to hide or delete the nude pics when going out with another chick just in case. She played it off like she didn't see it but I know she did smh. Major L.

Srs question girl wants to smash "in public" told her I'm not tryna get caught
Ya think it's safe in a family restroom at the mall or something for those with experience is this a bad idea ya got any other ideas?
Dressing room?

I've done it in there a while back.

Also the woods :lol:

Last edited:
Went out with this chick yesterday, she grabbed my phone and took a pic of us, she went back to look at the pic and there was a naked pic of a girl I smashed 2 weeks ago on there, yea I know its not much of a story but just reminding the fam to hide or delete the nude pics when going out with another chick just in case. She played it off like she didn't see it but I know she did smh. Major L.
how is that an L? and why do you have to hide it in YOUR phone when she took it?

believe it or not, she's definitely NOT going leave you alone b/c of it. hell, it might make her give up the yambs eem quicker.

i understand you're trying to have respect for the chick. but she took your phone, bro. she knew what she was doing. just dont bring it up.

[COLOR=#red]I'm dropping the white chick...she too dam official, I mean I don't like ratchet, but too official turns me off as well. Also I'm done with the chick I consider to be one of the baddest chicks on campus, we just gonna be cool with her but everytime I pull away she comes back stronger.
[/COLOR]

so did you smash the white chick...and what does to official mean, shes too good?

[COLOR=#red]I'm dropping the white chick...she too dam official, I mean I don't like ratchet, but too official turns me off as well. Also I'm done with the chick I consider to be one of the baddest chicks on campus, we just gonna be cool with her but everytime I pull away she comes back stronger.
[/COLOR]

so did you smash the white chick...and what does to official mean, shes too good?

how is that an L? and why do you have to hide it in YOUR phone when she took it?

believe it or not, she's definitely NOT going leave you alone b/c of it. hell, it might make her give up the yambs eem quicker.

i understand you're trying to have respect for the chick. but she took your phone, bro. she knew what she was doing. just dont bring it up.
Thanks for the advice, I won't , I'll brush it off if she mention something too

Might have finally conquered my dreams and landed a sugar mama! She's 31, I'm 22 but she has a kid. She's coming to town for the Colts game next weekend and told me to come to her hotel. She gave me the alley now all I gotta do is...

So the chick I was supposed to go out with ends up flaking..not mad 1 bit..she ended up going to Columbus with "friends"..I didn't say anything but she could have at least told me instead of me calling her to find out..she sends me some bs text sayin she's "feels bad" I replied by saying you definitely owe me dinner on you lol..she says ok that's cool..y'all think I should just forget her completely or just throw her on the back burner..I've never had a chick flake before

Last edited:
So the chick I was supposed to go out with ends up flaking..not mad 1 bit..she ended up going to Columbus with "friends"..I didn't say anything but she could have at least told me instead of me calling her to find out..she sends me some bs text sayin she's "feels bad" I replied by saying you owe me dinner on you lol..she says ok that's cool..y'all think I should just forget her completely or just throw her on the back burner..I've never had a chick flake before
First of all, what are you trying to do with this chick?

@keel that was the initial plan..we switched on Wednesday to her cooking dinner

@flight truth be told I'm not sure at this moment..I haven't felt her out to the point to see if it go any futhur than just another notch..I was hoping to be able to answer that question tonight

Last edited:
Been trying to get this chick to re visit the D for MONTHS!

I'm low key excited right now famb... Yambs are yambs, and hers aren't even that great...

But that big black butt be calling me...

[COLOR=#red]Me at the tailgate party before the game...the one on the right with the dark hair photos don't give her just do. [/COLOR]

My dude EWD lookin like a reverse oreo :lol: :nthat:

[COLOR=#red]:lol: Telling you my dude, the atmosphere here is crazy, and to answer your earlier question I didn't smash white chick (she's not in the picture) yet. What I meant by official is that she is very much the by the book type. Not one with a wild streak unless she has a certified BF. I'm really not trying to go down that road ESPECIALLY since school just started. Even the virgin chick isn't an exclusive deal...we simply find the time to spend and take it from there bro.

But dang it's getting to the point where there's a lot of interest, I just gotta sort it all out.[/COLOR]

Me at the tailgate party before the game...the one on the right with the dark hair photos don't give her just do.
Not eem gonna lie....I pictured EWD as a light skinned Kirko Bangz dude.....dunno but I've noticed that the "waffled colored brothas" (shout outs to C Tha God) have been winning where I'm from.

Just kind of nice to see a man of my complexion winning also.

Went out with a few friends last night. They were all tryna hook me up with different women they know.

What does this mean? Are they trying to tell me something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom