TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not eem gonna lie....I pictured EWD as a light skinned Kirko Bangz dude.....dunno but I've noticed that the "waffled colored brothas" (shout outs to C Tha God) have been winning where I'm from.

Just kind of nice to see a man of my complexion winning also.

[COLOR=#red]:lol: Yeah bro i'm dark skinned. There's nothing really special about me bro...maybe a little height but that alone aint making chicks fall over me. I'd give more credit to personality to be honest. Most chicks aren't that picky about light or dark skinned it seems at least these days anyway.[/COLOR]

Me at the tailgate party before the game...the one on the right with the dark hair photos don't give her just do.
Not eem gonna lie....I pictured EWD as a light skinned Kirko Bangz dude.....dunno but I've noticed that the "waffled colored brothas" (shout outs to C Tha God) have been winning where I'm from.

Just kind of nice to see a man of my complexion winning also.

You're mixing him up with 'WhatsLosinLike' :lol:

Last edited:
Me at the tailgate party before the game...the one on the right with the dark hair photos don't give her just do.
Damn thought the Texas girls looked better than that... probably because the hot ones go to UT 
laugh.gif
. You need to come to IU and get on the Italian, *** (Jewish American Princesses), plieghbooooy. That sturdy chin though 
pimp.gif

Damn thought the Texas girls looked better than that... probably because the hot ones go to UT 
laugh.gif
. You need to come to IU and get on the Italian, *** (Jewish American Princesses), plieghbooooy. That sturdy chin though 
pimp.gif
I used to make plenty trips to Bloomington from Lexington when I lived in atl 05-06.  Them hoosier *********** def knew how to party Ima say.  UT Austin got top notch snow bunnies for days tho

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I used to make plenty trips to Bloomington from Lexington when I lived in atl 05-06.  Them hoosier *********** def knew how to party Ima say.  UT Austin got top notch snow bunnies for days tho
Boah you ain't never lied. Man it's died down a lot since Lauren Spierer went missing. But UT girls > . Man I went to SXSW last year man those country accents, booty shorts, and boots combo just does something to a ***** man

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[COLOR=#red]:lol: :lol: :lol: It's Grad school bro, the women come from all over. These are my friends, trust and believe the fact that so many of the women are cool with me and like being around me makes my overall profile with the hotties better. But real talk, as long as they look ok, and have nice tight bodies then I'm fine.

A&M got bunnies fo days too don't get it twisted...Texas white chicks in general tend to have nice round a***es.[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Either you need to get laid or some companionship. My family tries to hook me up every now and then because typically they have no idea of the dirt I do, but my friends do. If they're trying to hook you up then you're clearly missing something (and you're a decent dude).

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[COLOR=#red]:lol: :lol: :lol: It's Grad school bro, the women come from all over. These are my friends, trust and believe the fact that so many of the women are cool with me and like being around me makes my overall profile with the hotties better. But real talk, as long as they look ok, and have nice tight bodies then I'm fine.

A&M got bunnies fo days too don't get it twisted...Texas white chicks in general tend to have nice round a***es.[/COLOR]

Yeah dudes need to let their ego, rejection and "friend zone" go and gather some attractive female friends in their lives, it's glorious. They give you advice, toss you the alley, and offer up surprise p when uoeno it. Few of the chicks i'm friends with were rejections, but still at some point later yambs were negotiable. Yeah I know it sucks at first, looking in the face of rejection, but you mature and see the benefits over time.

Last edited:
Boah you ain't never lied. Man it's died down a lot since Lauren Spierer went missing. But UT girls > . Man I went to SXSW last year man those country accents, booty shorts, and boots combo just does something to a ***** man
What years were u at IU?  U might know a couple broads from there I knocked few years ago when they came to LA 

Last edited:
hit her with the long john silvers eh? got some coupons out the sunday paper eh? LMAO

yall my girl can make me so mad word to Jimmy Cozier..but when she wakes me up with top, all is forgiven.

What years were u at IU?  U might know a couple broads from there I knocked few years ago when they came to LA 
Still here my man, graduate next spring from Kelley School so from 2010-until now. Its crazy a lot of IU chicks end up either going to Cali or Chitown. I still need to make my way out to Cali I've never been

Still here my man, graduate next spring from Kelley School so from 2010-until now. Its crazy a lot of IU chicks end up either going to Cali or Chitown. I still need to make my way out to Cali I've never been
Since u started 2010 u know/recognize them?  this was from 2010 halloween

Since u started 2010 u know/recognize them?  this was from 2010 halloween

[COLOR=#red]With all due respect...chicks like these aren't in graduate school for most part. They've pretty much figured out that they don't need school to be successful :lol: Everything they need to be successful a cock can go into it real talk.

With that being said I'd go with left and right in no particular order...middle isn't bad at all, but not quite like the other two. The one on the right does squats and lunges (squats and lunges on my d*** :smile: )...her a** and hamstrings are the indicators.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Man o man, just got from lunch with my chick..she so dam fly, body that makes me look like that Jesse Jackson .gif when i see it. I'm not talkin biscuit thick, I'm talking nice smooth curvy slightly bowed legs, nice gap, perfect feet, perky ******* with enough nipple to pop right into your mouf, upper body is sculpted with a slight bit of muscle tone. I think I'm going to be the one to break the seal on those yambs my dudes. She said that the reason why she never gave in yet was because dudes change when they find out she never smashed. They'll either leave her alone because they don't want to deal with a chick that ain't f******, or they'll make it their conquest to smash first. In reality all you have to do is be chill and go with the flow. I never changed how I acted towards her after she told me.[/COLOR]

Either you need to get laid or some companionship. My family tries to hook me up every now and then because typically they have no idea of the dirt I do, but my friends do. If they're trying to hook you up then you're clearly missing something (and you're a decent dude).
Yeah dudes need to let their ego, rejection and "friend zone" go and gather some attractive female friends in their lives, it's glorious. They give you advice, toss you the alley, and offer up surprise p when uoeno it. Few of the chicks i'm friends with were rejections, but still at some point later yambs were negotiable. Yeah I know it sucks at first, looking in the face of rejection, but you mature and see the benefits over time.

real life i have a lot of platonic female friends.

this may sound crazy for NT but i actually like the company of women just cuz..........i dont mean for yambs sake either. i just vibe with em.

i def agree, you cant just have ya boys there is def benefits to havin female friends.

Last edited:
With all due respect...chicks like these aren't in graduate school for most part. They've pretty much figured out that they don't need school to be successful
laugh.gif
Everything they need to be successful a cock can go into it real talk.

With that being said I'd go with left and right in no particular order...middle isn't bad at all, but not quite like the other two. The one on the right does squats and lunges (squats and lunges on my d*** :smile: )...her a** and hamstrings are the indicators.
Yeah I can't disagree with what u said, outa all the broads I've knocked in my life I don't even know if I can count on 1 hand the ones that went to grad school and everyone usually is shocked that they go to grad school.  I deal with and for the most part always dealt with chicks that are in or trying to get into modeling/tv since thats how I make my money.  I only was in college for under a year but it was long enough for me to know the fashion and broadcast journalism majors had all the best looking chicks.  I haven't been to A&M but I'm sure yall saturday games got some southern belles just like what I seen in Lexington, Knoxville, Tuscaloosa and across the SEC.

The brunette in the middle is the 1 I knocked, she came to LA summer of 2010 for an internship after her soph year, fell in love with LA and stayed never went back to school.  Now she's doing tv hosting and fashion blogging.   

Last edited:
So a few days ago, my roommate brought one of his homegirls that leaves a few apartments down from us.

I introduced myself, as I would do when meeting anyone else. (She's not attractive at all, she's like a 3/10.)

My roommate tells her she can take his old coffee maker & blender before she leaves. He (my roommate) leaves for work and it's just me and his homegirl and my homeboy in the apartment. As she is about to pick up both items, she asks: "can one of y'all open the door for me?"

I tell her it's cool and I'll help her out. So I take both items and carry them to her apartment for her. It was just a nice gesture, I thought nothing of it.

My roommate walks in earlier today talking about, "so _______ thinks you want her."

The ****. :stoneface:

I didn't know helping a woman out automatically meant that you wanted her. :stoneface:

It's usually ugly black chicks that do this, I guess I shouldn't of helped her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom