TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And don't fret I got the panamera coming in December so yambs will be gotten. Already on my p90x and hip hop abs
Don't forget to get the maintenance plan.
Might want to check on restraining orders in your state, she might not be over you. 

my first gf..

she made me miserable, after fights she would walk to my home at night to try and talk to me (we lived three miles away), i could never shake her off and always took her back since i couldn't escape. Called the cops a few times because she wouldn't leave my car after fights(got physical, and i was the one that called every time..), i had to take her in after she got kicked out twice, we fought constantly, she was the type that'll do anything to keep me around, once she tried to swallow a bunch of diet pills in front of me since i tried to leave her.

Her family drama was extra weight that fell on my shoulders, i let it all effect me during school. I'm a crazy dumbass too since i kept taking her back when i couldn't escape her, i also felt really bad for her, i was the most legit captain save a... i helped her get back in school. She saw that i kept taking her back so it was the same crap over and over again, that was where i messed up. Eventually i just ditched her and started dating, she followed me to work, threatened my new girl, but didn't scare her away.. 

there's so much more to this.. too much to type (more cops and fighting involved), but some of the stuff i deserved, but most of it was her going extremely crazy.
Similar situation, except ex drank bleach once she found out I moved in with my eventual wife.  Back when ex and I lived together things got physical, I never laid a hand on her but once she was done I called the cops for record as well in case she tried to say something later.  They see the scratches and marks on me and see NONE on her, they ask her if she wants them to take me away.  Being a black male this sent me through the ROOF.  MOFO I CALLED you not her, shortly after she moved out.  Continued to lay the pipe a few more months after.

Another ex, jumped on the hood of my car because she ain't want me to leave after an argument.  Chicks is CRAZY out here in VA I am tellin ya'll.  I never would of guessed, chicks grew up in nice homes parents were present, lived in the burbs and they actin like that.  SMH.

Anybody else sweat like a fool while putting in work getting the buns? Was going for a second round last night and both us were going at it all sweaty and crap. On another note it takes forever to get that second bust. Had stop after what seem like a hour and forever.
Yeah that second one be takin FOREVER, just blowin chicks back out waitin on that second one to finally come.  Worse is the third, never ventured past that to see what it is like.  Yeah I get sweaty puttin in work, just means I need to up my cardio at the gym.  After a week or two it is good and hardly as sweaty.
I love that look of defeat too. Y'all fellas prolly will be disappointed in me but I've been stroking shorty raw the whole time. We've been talking for about 3 months and I've used a condom once. The sex is so real fellas,
mean.gif
my nose is wide open. Shes on the BC and i still refuse to dump inside her. playing with fire.
Nothin wrong with hittin it raw, just make sure the proper BC methods are used.  Once I went raw with one of my crazy ex's I NEVER wanted to put a jacket on again.  Luckily found a few BC methods that don't require a jacket, you can use it before or after puttin in work.  We listed it a couple pages back.  Check the images on the side and look for the corresponding post.
I concur sweaty hot sweaty sex is the best. But these black women really dont be feeling that because of their hair. Thats why its best to have women of all races on deck. The other yambs always down for the sweaty sex after the gym.

You puttin in work like that and they forget all about the hair until afterwards.  Even then they can careless about the hair they are exhausted.  Now if she just got the hair done, you better let her wrap the hair up or you better bend her over the table.  Hit her with them nice long slow strokes, get her archin that back.
messing with the wrong black girls then because I know when shorty wrap that hair up she ready for war
laugh.gif
Concur.

ive never had sex with a black chick an im black.........never came across one i was feelin like that

i remember my first time going to ATL i was blown away by the amount of fine black women, made no sense how so many dudes are homo down there

i dunno they always been mixed, hispanic, even white chicks in the mix

ive never had sex with a black chick an im black.........never came across one i was feelin like that

i remember my first time going to ATL i was blown away by the amount of fine black women, made no sense how so many dudes are homo down there

Bruh you have to broaden your horizons, them ones down in Atl are just insane.  Love the southern hospitality they show down south.

ATL is the mecca for black women, haven't smashed one since I left last summer though

I'm generally a laid back dude and don't always pursue hard and it seems like that approach usually works better with non black chicks vs black chicks. I'm also open to all races and it just happens that in LA they are scarce compared to ATL

Every chick i hit been black from all over the country..except for one white joint...Luv the sistas, dark, brown, light skin , all of em :pimp:

the one white girl I had sex with. I have to admit possibly best I've had...
(time to get graphic) however I don't like that long lose **** (labia) which she had.....
also saw another white chick with it to

Wettest = Latinas
Tightest = Asians
Freakiest = whites
Fattest booties = black

Everyone can bring something to the table

Wettest = Latinas
Tightest = Asians
Freakiest = whites
Fattest booties = black

I will say this
best skull = Mexican
Best box = creole / island woman
Best bodies = Ethiopian
Craziest = mixed chicks specifically white / black mixed blacks dads white moms
Nastiest / freakiest = white
Wettest = overweight light skin girls

Last edited:
because black and white makes gray lol nothing good comes out of gray matter. they're confused thus....crazy.
thick /big chicks do have the wettest. I remember one. we hadn't even touched yet and she was leaking....splash waterfalls

Wettest = Latinas
Tightest = Asians
Freakiest = whites
Fattest booties = black

Yes... This is 100% accurate. My first was latina... Would just put my hands down there and it was like an ocean. On top of that, she was a virgin too. Man. Im shaking my head right now just thinking about it. Only reason why I haven't forgotten her. Best vag I've ever encountered. Ever.

On top of that, really gotta start skipping over this dude EWD's post :lol:

Get the weirdest boners.. Post have TOO much detail.

Last edited:
Wettest = Latinas
Tightest = Asians
Freakiest = whites
Fattest booties = black

I will say this
best skull = Mexican
Best box = creole / island woman
Best bodies = Ethiopian
Craziest = mixed chicks specifically white / black mixed blacks dads white moms
Nastiest / freakiest = white
Wettest = overweight light skin girls

No lie, thick lightskin box is my favorite.

Also let me add
Best tasting and fattest monkeys = pacific island women . All them pineapples and beach breezes got them tasting like Hawaiian sweet bread and they got phat cats to boot

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Youngdoc, YES my dude...Asian P is like smashing a virgin for the first time EVERY time :lol:. So dam tight it aint even funny. I literally have to concentrate in order not to blast within the first 30 seconds ago. Asian P Rawdog is :smokin

RR, Juicy wet thick/overweight lightskin P is low key some of the best P can get so wet that you have to pull your d*** out and wipe some of the extra juice off just to get some traction :lol: I'm talking about you fall so deep into the hole that you can literally feel their cervix. Seeing all that meat jiggle after one good long stroke and hearing the sop sound of that wetness and seeing all of it froth at the bottom of your joint...oh my.

Y'all starting too early in the morning with this...n***** gonna be walking around with a backpack in the front all day :lol: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Youngdoc, YES my dude...Asian P is like smashing a virgin for the first time EVERY time :lol:. So dam tight it aint even funny. I literally have to concentrate in order not to blast within the first 30 seconds ago. Asian P Rawdog is :smokin

RR, Juicy wet thick/overweight lightskin P is low key some of the best P can get so wet that you have to pull your d*** out and wipe some of the extra juice off just to get some traction :lol: I'm talking about you fall so deep into the hole that you can literally feel their cervix. Seeing all that meat jiggle after one good long stroke and hearing the sop sound of that wetness and seeing all of it froth at the bottom of your joint...oh my.

Y'all starting too early in the morning with this...n***** gonna be walking around with a backpack in the front all day :lol: [/COLOR]

Looking like u jacked it with some shaving cream and a wet hand lol

[COLOR=#red]but I'd have to say the best ***** ever is smashing a hot blooded Latina chick when she is mad at you. No joke it's like fighting and f****ing at the same dam time. Afterwards both of you will be laid out with no energy left...when you blast it feels like hot molten lava shootin out your pee hole...it feels so good that it almost hurts I even remember getting misty eyed a few times after those experiences...yes it made me almost want to cry...true story.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]but I'd have to say the best ***** ever is smashing a hot blooded Latina chick when she is mad at you. No joke it's like fighting and f****ing at the same dam time. Afterwards both of you will be laid out with no energy left...when you blast it feels like hot molten lava shootin out your pee hole...it feels so good that it almost hurts I even remember getting misty eyed a few times after those experiences...yes it made me almost want to cry...true story.[/COLOR]

:lol: I'm not sure what you do for work, but if that ever falls through you could probably make a living writing erotic novels.

Pause.

dam bruh not 1?  I mean I haven't had many but not 1 dam.  90% of my body count is white tho but I've had some of everything, least I've had is prolly asian just don't find too many of them attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom