TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw some extra ratchet jawn today getting on the train scarf on and everything but lawd she had the fattest *** ever and the thick thighs to match. She had to be like 5 3' 110 with all her weight coming from below the waist . Them baby blue leggings was screaming bruh . The crazy part was that her booty and thighs were both solid with no cellulite at all . Seeing that hurt my feelings b :smh:

Saw some extra ratchet jawn today getting on the train scarf on and everything but lawd she had the fattest *** ever and the thick thighs to match. She had to be like 5 3' 110 with all her weight coming from below the waist . Them baby blue leggings was screaming bruh . The crazy part was that her booty and thighs were both solid with no cellulite at all . Seeing that hurt my feelings b
mean.gif
Chick like that in one of my classes except about 5'8, maybe 5'9.

Had the chest poppin out on Monday with the yoga pants on w/ da fatty.. You could see her hips curving out from behind her seat and judging from what she wore Monday her body language tells me that she goes.

Come December, will be an easy conquer.

EDIT: White girl too..
mean.gif

Last edited:
Wettest = Latinas

I will say this
Wettest = overweight light skin girls
I will one up you, I had a thick mixed spanish/black chick.  Dad was black moms was spanish, like diving in the deep blue sea when we just would kiss.  Get in with my wet suit on and just melt.
Also let me add
Best tasting and fattest monkeys = pacific island women . All them pineapples and beach breezes got them tasting like Hawaiian sweet bread and they got phat cats to boot
Ooohhh.  I wasn't aware of this, never would of guessed.
...Seeing all that meat jiggle after one good long stroke and hearing the sop sound of that wetness and seeing all of it froth at the bottom of your joint...oh my.

Y'all starting too early in the morning with this...n***** gonna be walking around with a backpack in the front all day
laugh.gif
SH**.  Makin me think of one my crazy ex's I use to try and destroy that thing.  Her little thick light skin ***.  Seeing it just jiggle made me just go harder every TIME.  Friends on FB I see she lost some weight, I just know the husband just tear it in half.  I know I did.
but I'd have to say the best ***** ever is smashing a hot blooded Latina chick when she is mad at you. No joke it's like fighting and f****ing at the same dam time. Afterwards both of you will be laid out with no energy left...when you blast it feels like hot molten lava shootin out your pee hole...it feels so good that it almost hurts I even remember getting misty eyed a few times after those experiences...yes it made me almost want to cry...true story.
YUP, had a little PR that liked it ROUGH.  One time kissing she got rough and riped the underside my tongue, she pulled on it and immediately felt pain.  The tongue game was out of commission for about a week, she was not happy about that at all.  When we got it in though was like a boxing match, trading shots back and forth.

I'm on the hunt for a bad white chick now. Livin in ATL the black chicks of course are the norm. Been through more than my fair share but being black I'm getting bored with the norm. Got the box off this really sexy Asian chick not too long ago and was ecstatic but I NEED to conquer the snow bunnies. I work at the airport and the white girls that walk through there any given day :wow:

I've just developed the craziest case of jungle fever lately. Any ATL NT'ers that know a good place to pick up some really nice white girls?

.....and thick light skin girls EASILY have the wettest yambs. If you hit one raw you'll drown

Last edited:
but I'd have to say the best ***** ever is smashing a hot blooded Latina chick when she is mad at you. No joke it's like fighting and f****ing at the same dam time. Afterwards both of you will be laid out with no energy left...when you blast it feels like hot molten lava shootin out your pee hole...it feels so good that it almost hurts I even remember getting misty eyed a few times after those experiences...yes it made me almost want to cry...true story.
man let me say this to be exact rican or straight up drunk mexican girls. this involves the latter , on my last set of days off i stayed at the shearton gunter downtown san anotnio for labor day. Took the trolley around and noticed this fire hydrant shaped broad sitting down but the magic was in the air because when she stood up to leave that fire hydrant turned to a mexican coke bottle. i noticed we were going to the same place and made small talk , she noticed 1 i wasn't from san anotonio, 2 i wasn't from texas, and 3rd  most importantly i was black and not looking super hood or acting hood either. Convo got a little better after 15 mins of chopping she basically told me her life mom and pops are 2nd generation mexican , got 2 sisters and 3 brothers, she does art and works at a bar , no kids but live with parents. we get to the alamo for a tour and she offers to get me a drink at a the crockett hotel i oblige. 3 hours later she keeping pace with me and talking ish "your a big n your gonna let this little ole me drink u under the table ?" hit her with " aint ish little on your big *** and i bet you cant take this big n dic" and proceed to grab her hand and place it on my crotch , got her to blush and put a grip on it too to let her feel the thickness, she pulled her hand back and did one of doc browns hand on the heads. She goes to pay for the tab and i whip out 2 bills to pay for it instead and hit her with " you think all black people are cheap and dont tip i bet ?" she looked flustered at that comment like i know she got that drilled into her skull and its mind blowing that a man of color acknowledges and doesnt conform to those stereotypes. told the bar man to keep the change than she says the bill was only 96 and i gave him 200 i said "yeah it'll come back around" we walk to the trolley and she ask more questions family, girl, wife, or kid, job, and what hotel im staying at. My stop comes up and just as i stand up to get off she yanks my arm down and says she needs help getting to her car since she parked near a park and bums and fiends be out, if i didnt have her at the cawk grab i had her than. so we get off she grabbing my arm holding to it and holding hands and locking fingers while stroking my arm up and down the whole time for the entire walk to the car. WE get to her whip and its a damb its a tahoe , she tells me " hold on i need to check something " she text somebody gets a cracks a smirk and ask " are you sure you dont have no wife or girl i dont want to get caught him in any drama im a good girl " replied no and she said " I'm staying with you tonight my sister is gonna pick up the car and drop us off but we got to wait ill she gets off so lets talk some more" i get in the passenger side of truck tells me to get in back seat since she wants to be closer get in she gets in and she say " im not a ***** or anything but i want some of that n dic" and undoes my pants and looks at me and than looks at it and says " i dont want to know when you cum from let me take care of you now and you take care of me back at the room" . 10 mins pass, 20 mins pass she gets a sip of water and finally 30 mins hit and she ask " whats wrong am i doing something wrong my ex boyfriend used to cum in 10 mins or so but it feel like ive been doing this for any hour and not nothing no pre or a hint" told her i never came from head would shoot off a warning shot every once in awhile. says ok hikes up and in one motion leggings and thong came off and she straddles me  i trust a little bit so i dont straight in there and ask her what shes doing " im going to get tyou first so u can get me dont worry im clean and on bc" she starts gripping me head and squeezing my  neck with her forearms and starts sucking and nibbling on my ear that got me harder than a diamond right there ( any time a girl does that all dambs and logic go away for me) i go head and hit her " do what you gotta do becuase im going to give you about 30 % right now because we cant move like i want us to move in here but we get to the room thats mine" she rearranges positions and slides me in there slowy but surley each centimeter and inch i feel it getting wetter and warmer and moving a litlle with small moans and and her grip on me getting firmer. She gets a rhythm and starts bouncing a litlle with it and keeps it up and she starts picking up speed and and height of and start to hear the moans turn to sniffles and tears slow heavy breathing . finally after 5 mins or so she starts speaking spanish and full blown tears or coming out with a little runny nose she kisses me on the neck drags her toungue from my right ear to my mouth and takes her hand grips my face and shove her toungue in there . she pulls back and and talks more spanish and i feel a warm splash and everything lossen up and tightn up real fast " she switches back to english and says " i just came on you im so sorry i didn't know that was gonna happen im sorry "  smirk and say no problem just make sure you take care of the dry cleaning bill. she ask what about me tel her no yet she slaps my arm says something in spanish and says " im not gonna leave your room till i get you  my sister should be here soon so we'll be leaving" sparys some freebrze in the truck and turns the ac on full blast to un fog the windows  and she gets a towel to sit on. a car pulls up in 10 mins 2 girls are in there and they follow us to the hotel i get out and introduce my self and let the valet now whats going on he winks i slide him a 10 and he ask if i need rubbers tell him naw and he says " an old fashioned man " ole girl over heard us and says ?"unless you got a hefty bag it aint gonna fit " dude smirks. we make it to the room...... and im gonna have to finish this later its gonna be a bill simmons column plus i got the first round on tape and need to get all the details right 

cliffs 

san antonio is warming up to me 

stayed downtown went to alamo

met a chick

got drunk she said something slick made her eat those words

got dome in a tahoe and a nice ride 

made her splash my denim 

took her to the telly to slay and recorded it 

will post more later 

Last edited:
I'm on the hunt for a bad white chick now. Livin in ATL the black chicks of course are the norm. Been through more than my fair share but being black I'm getting bored with the norm. Got the box off this really sexy Asian chick not too long ago and was ecstatic but I NEED to conquer the snow bunnies. I work at the airport and the white girls that walk through there any given day
eek.gif

I've just developed the craziest case of jungle fever lately. Any ATL NT'ers that know a good place to pick up some really nice white girls?

.....and thick light skin girls EASILY have the wettest yambs. If you hit one raw you'll drown
alpharetta , dawsonville, glennridge are off roswell in perimeter , the strecth of peachtree from atlantic station to spaghetti junction or brookhaven to be exact , matter fact the brookhaven area is full of them. but for the thicker ones loganville, lawrencville, and gwinnet and occonee county. 

man let me say this to be exact rican or straight up drunk mexican girls. this involves the latter , on my last set of days off i stayed at the shearton gunter downtown san anotnio for labor day. Took the trolley around and noticed this fire hydrant shaped broad sitting down but the magic was in the air because when she stood up to leave that fire hydrant turned to a mexican coke bottle. i noticed we were going to the same place and made small talk , she noticed 1 i wasn't from san anotonio, 2 i wasn't from texas, and 3rd  most importantly i was black and not looking super hood or acting hood either. Convo got a little better after 15 mins of chopping she basically told me her life mom and pops are 2nd generation mexican , got 2 sisters and 3 brothers, she does art and works at a bar , no kids but live with parents. we get to the alamo for a tour and she offers to get me a drink at a the crockett hotel i oblige. 3 hours later she keeping pace with me and talking ish "your a big n your gonna let this little ole me drink u under the table ?" hit her with " aint ish little on your big *** and i bet you cant take this big n dic" and proceed to grab her hand and place it on my crotch , got her to blush and put a grip on it too to let her feel the thickness, she pulled her hand back and did one of doc browns hand on the heads. She goes to pay for the tab and i whip out 2 bills to pay for it instead and hit her with " you think all black people are cheap and dont tip i bet ?" she looked flustered at that comment like i know she got that drilled into her skull and its mind blowing that a man of color acknowledges and doesnt conform to those stereotypes. told the bar man to keep the change than she says the bill was only 96 and i gave him 200 i said "yeah it'll come back around" we walk to the trolley and she ask more questions family, girl, wife, or kid, job, and what hotel im staying at. My stop comes up and just as i stand up to get off she yanks my arm down and says she needs help getting to her car since she parked near a park and bums and fiends be out, if i didnt have her at the cawk grab i had her than. so we get off she grabbing my arm holding to it and holding hands and locking fingers while stroking my arm up and down the whole time for the entire walk to the car. WE get to her whip and its a damb its a tahoe , she tells me " hold on i need to check something " she text somebody gets a cracks a smirk and ask " are you sure you dont have no wife or girl i dont want to get caught him in any drama im a good girl " replied no and she said " I'm staying with you tonight my sister is gonna pick up the car and drop us off but we got to wait ill she gets off so lets talk some more" i get in the passenger side of truck tells me to get in back seat since she wants to be closer get in she gets in and she say " im not a ***** or anything but i want some of that n dic" and undoes my pants and looks at me and than looks at it and says " i dont want to know when you cum from let me take care of you now and you take care of me back at the room" . 10 mins pass, 20 mins pass she gets a sip of water and finally 30 mins hit and she ask " whats wrong am i doing something wrong my ex boyfriend used to cum in 10 mins or so but it feel like ive been doing this for any hour and not nothing no pre or a hint" told her i never came from head would shoot off a warning shot every once in awhile. says ok hikes up and in one motion leggings and thong came off and she straddles me  i trust a little bit so i dont straight in there and ask her what shes doing " im going to get tyou first so u can get me dont worry im clean and on bc" she starts gripping me head and squeezing my  neck with her forearms and starts sucking and nibbling on my ear that got me harder than a diamond right there ( any time a girl does that all dambs and logic go away for me) i go head and hit her " do what you gotta do becuase im going to give you about 30 % right now because we cant move like i want us to move in here but we get to the room thats mine" she rearranges positions and slides me in there slowy but surley each centimeter and inch i feel it getting wetter and warmer and moving a litlle with small moans and and her grip on me getting firmer. She gets a rhythm and starts bouncing a litlle with it and keeps it up and she starts picking up speed and and height of and start to hear the moans turn to sniffles and tears slow heavy breathing . finally after 5 mins or so she starts speaking spanish and full blown tears or coming out with a little runny nose she kisses me on the neck drags her toungue from my right ear to my mouth and takes her hand grips my face and shove her toungue in there . she pulls back and and talks more spanish and i feel a warm splash and everything lossen up and tightn up real fast " she switches back to english and says " i just came on you im so sorry i didn't know that was gonna happen im sorry "  smirk and say no problem just make sure you take care of the dry cleaning bill. she ask what about me tel her no yet she slaps my arm says something in spanish and says " im not gonna leave your room till i get you  my sister should be here soon so we'll be leaving" sparys some freebrze in the truck and turns the ac on full blast to un fog the windows  and she gets a towel to sit on. a car pulls up in 10 mins 2 girls are in there and they follow us to the hotel i get out and introduce my self and let the valet now whats going on he winks i slide him a 10 and he ask if i need rubbers tell him naw and he says " an old fashioned man " ole girl over heard us and says ?"unless you got a hefty bag it aint gonna fit " dude smirks. we make it to the room...... and im gonna have to finish this later its gonna be a bill simmons column plus i got the first round on tape and need to get all the details right 
damn son. fascinating story was fascinating.

however chunks please...WALL OF TEXT NOT APPRECIATED

Yeah I've been messing around in the Atlantic station and Gwinnett area but def gotta check out the others. Been wanting to hit one of those raves near the buckhead/Lennox area just to see what I can pick up. Definitely wouldn't mind making a white chick my main but want a couple one-nighters under my belt :evil:

And RR if this story with the Latina and the Tahoe is happening as we speak :smh: :smh: :smh:

How don't you have a reality show yet?!

Last edited:
Yeah I've been messing around in the Atlantic station and Gwinnett area but def gotta check out the others. Been wanting to hit one of those raves near the buckhead/Lennox area just to see what I can pick up. Definitely wouldn't mind making a white chick my main but want a couple one-nighters under my belt :evil:

And RR if this story with the Latina and the Tahoe is happening as we speak :smh: :smh: :smh:

How don't you have a reality show yet?!

I dont want to be famous or that known I still don't use twitter or ig

Last edited:
This thick light skin chick in my class was talking to me today. Hopefully I'll be able to test out that wetness theory you guys have been talking about

Ive been having a good week, women have been coming up to me starting random convos all week, got two numbers out of it. This actually hinders me because I rarely have to approach women.

Whats you guys go to line when you trying to get a random chick out in public?

Ive been having a good week, women have been coming up to me starting random convos all week, got two numbers out of it. This actually hinders me because I rarely have to approach women.

What is there to do out here ? I'm from outta town , always works for me.

Depending on the chick and the approach I usually go with the "where are you from", and then go into "do most women look like you from there?" line. It's a little eh, but gives the subtle gas up (so they know you're interested but leave it there) and of course a smile/laugh. Once I get that I improv from there...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom