TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

I'm on the hunt for a bad white chick now. Livin in ATL the black chicks of course are the norm. Been through more than my fair share but being black I'm getting bored with the norm. Got the box off this really sexy Asian chick not too long ago and was ecstatic but I NEED to conquer the snow bunnies. I work at the airport and the white girls that walk through there any given day
eek.gif

I've just developed the craziest case of jungle fever lately. Any ATL NT'ers that know a good place to pick up some really nice white girls?

.....and thick light skin girls EASILY have the wettest yambs. If you hit one raw you'll drown
Alpharetta, its where I lived from 05-06.  I was outa town heavy but its some real fun white girls that live out there bruh

will never ever lie on my meat, sorry for falling for the okie doke on the first set those pics didnt quite add up when she came out the shower they were messing a tat and piercings ,  some body teach me how too blur stuff out i have a 2012 macbook air if that helps  most of the other pics need tp be blurred 

will never ever lie on my meat, sorry for falling for the okie doke on the first set those pics didnt quite add up when she came out the shower they were messing a tat and piercings ,  some body teach me how too blur stuff out i have a 2012 macbook air if that helps  most of the other pics need tp be blurred 
On my iPhone i use the app called "blurr"

Stumbled across this, good analogy.

Guys who have had lots of casual sex, did casual sex get less satisfying for you over time?

I recently had this conversation with a colleague who has had similar history with relationships and being able to bed women.

The best way I could put it was to compare the situation to buying/leasing a car. Whereas buying a car is the relationship and leasing the car is the hookup. While leasing tends normally to be more long term, stick with me on this one.

As anyone would admit, attraction fades over time. The novelty or "new shiny toy" phase fades in which the speed it fades depends on other factors. Buying a car you are taking a chance that the the novelty and attraction will be outweighed by the reliability and consistency of the experience. The idea that you can "build worth" or invest yourself in something with the hopes that it will pay off. Now no matter what after some time you will get tired of driving the same car everyday. The paint will start to fade, the seats will sag, and it will lose that smell you once loved.

You begin to envy your next door neighbor, George, who leases cars and trades up after every "year" (for the sake of car reference). Day in and day out you drive the same car that has been losing its luster while George is plugging away in a new car every time you see him. It seems that every time you see George he has a new car in his driveway and it seems prettier than the last. What a life you would say......

George on the other hand has run into a problem. Years ago he bought a car but had a horrible experience. The car would cause him anxiety, breakdown, make him lose friends, and would take up all his time. One day he decided to start leasing cars. Lease after lease it seemed that life couldn't get any better. He always had that new car smell, fresh trim, the newest looks, the prettiest model. He was the envy of all his friends even if people thought he was irresponsible for always "renting" cars. But after a couple of leases he started to notice he looked forward to each new lease less and less. Every model looked the same, each smell barely different from the last. One day George comes home and notices that his neighbor has it pretty well off. He's been driving the same car for years now and it has seemed to pay off. Each time something is wrong with it he knows exactly how to fix it. The car still manages to make him smile even after all this time. George has had so many cars now he can't even remember the one that made him the happiest. Jeesh, George thinks he will never find a car to make him want to purchase it, so off he goes back to the dealership to bring home a new lease. The new smell may not impress him anymore but its the only thing he knows now.

from that story I have figured out what I will do going forward

keep two cars, one I'll finance and the other I'll lease

good read Mark

RRL story
900x900px-LL-a514bf4b_clapping.gif

But my whole body count has been asian, being from the bay, it was just so easy pulling them, plus I lost my v-card to a filipino and I never looked back......but I still wish sometimes I didn't fumble the red bone with the fiancé...smh

I have mainly hit the sisters, less than 10% were not sisters. Looking back I wish I would have been more diverse

[COLOR=#red]Yall some interesting mofos on this thread :lol: so many varieties of dudes on here. Trust when I'm not posting myself I'm definitely reading/lurking :lol:

oh and Mugen I smashed a Filipina in the Philippines...was awesome...will tell the entire story later once my descriptive juices get flowing...long story short my first night I had 3 beautiful very well off Filipinas in my hotel bed. n**** felt like a celeb real talk :lol:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom