TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall some interesting mofos on this thread
laugh.gif
so many varieties of dudes on here. Trust when I'm not posting myself I'm definitely reading/lurking
laugh.gif

oh and Mugen I smashed a Filipina in the Philippines...was awesome...will tell the entire story later once my descriptive juices get flowing...long story short my first night I had 3 beautiful very well off Filipinas in my hotel bed. n**** felt like a celeb real talk
laugh.gif
Oh yeah...I haven't had a decent story in two weekends, but I read LITERALLY every comment.
same only post when i can offer something or i find something 
roll.gif
. i will cool it on posting stories since more than a few believe this is turning to the hood erotica section and are coming at my neck for a slip in the pics 
frown.gif

same only post when i can offer something or i find something :rofl: . i will cool it on posting stories since more than a few believe this is turning to the hood erotica section and are coming at my neck for a slip in the pics :frown:

Don't u dare. U saw my pics of ole girl I smashed few weeks back. I'll have something ready for this weekend :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]Yall some interesting mofos on this thread :lol: so many varieties of dudes on here. Trust when I'm not posting myself I'm definitely reading/lurking :lol:

oh and Mugen I smashed a Filipina in the Philippines...was awesome...will tell the entire story later once my descriptive juices get flowing...long story short my first night I had 3 beautiful very well off Filipinas in my hotel bed. n**** felt like a celeb real talk :lol:[/COLOR]
tumblr_melkgxAETs1rmdjjno1_400.gif

But I have smashed pretty much every country on the asian continent:
Korean( straight crazy in the head but are down for anything)
Taiwanese/Chinese( very conservative-my first love)
Japanese( she was bad, just too young and stupid to keep her)
Thai/Cambodian/Laotian/Filipino( are my favorite though, plus they are not scared to go hard in the paint but the jealousy **** ...smh)
Wifey is half french/filipino/Chinese...
Before I met her I wanted to go to the Philippines... Alot of my homies were trying to get me to go, I heard some stories that straight made me shiver( in a good way,lol)

Last edited:
Don't u dare. U saw my pics of ole girl I smashed few weeks back. I'll have something ready for this weekend
pimp.gif
ill have to learn to make stories more shorter and scan the internet for pics first making sure i dont get bamboozled but ill solve that problem and just have them pose like she just did i have more pics and vids of me getting top and making her grip the sheets and eating a pillow 
tumblr_melkgxAETs1rmdjjno1_400.gif

But I have smashed pretty much every country on the asian continent:
Korean( straight crazy in the head but are down for anything)
Taiwanese/Chinese( very conservative-my first love)
Japanese( she was bad, just too young and stupid to keep her)
Thai/Cambodian/Laotian/Filipino( are my favorite though, plus they are not scared to go hard in the paint but the jealousy **** ...smh)
Wifey is half french/filipino/Chinese...
Before I met her I wanted to go to the Philippines... Alot of my homies were trying to get me to go, I heard some stories that straight made me shiver( in a good way,lol)
bruh those 2, them girls get thick like sistas if they eat right . i used to mess with this cambodian chick that went to memphis univ but worked in atl good lord i probally would of had a kid with her if she wasnt a stripper

[COLOR=#red]Mugen, I feel you bro...you went the specialty route my dude...I went for variety...most exotic chicks I ever smashed was an Ethiopian/Jamaican chick and an exchange student chick straight from Turkey named Tugba.

Both were extraordinary experiences for me..even though the Ethi-Jamrock chick was a bit too aggressive at times and that's saying a dam lot. We were in Centennial Park in ATL in broad daylight and this chicks was feeding me chocolate covered cashews then would forcefully slob me down in front of people with no damns given. I had to take her to my aunts former house that she just sold and f*** the dogs**t out of her in order to calm her crazy a** down. She was tall and had the most beautiful smooth skin, was extremely beautiful but too hard to tame :lol:. She acted like Grace Jones in Boomerang my dudes.

Turkish chick was so subservient. She would get down on her knees and give me head like I was King of Zamunda and s***t. After smashing she would get a warm towel and clean me up from her excessive and very tasty vaginal juices. We smashed every single day of Spring Break, only reason why I had to let her go because when Spring Break ended my psycho ex-GF came back to school...by psycho I mean she was engaged to to one of the smartest dudes in our school but yet she claimed me as her BF and she would go ballistic if she saw me with another chick. Only reason why I put up with that is because her p***y was so dam good that I didn't care if she was engaged...her and I were an open secret. That p***y should have came with a Surgeon General warning for being hazardous to your health real talk. Vagina was magnanimous my dudes...wish one of y'all could try it out so we could compare notes :lol: [/COLOR]

"I need a picture for your contact"

"I met you in a club. I gotta make sure you're not just club cute"

"Show me that smile"

There's ways to ask.

.... that **** is all weak tho (IMO)

when I was out there, if a dude asked me for pics I'd turn around and ask them for pics. Cats I met of POF I figured ok... I can see why he asking cuz folk be lyin' on the internet. But dudes who I met in BROAD *** daylight n **** or lounges (not dark *** clubs) and asked for pics I just gave them the run around until they got tired. Man I been on NT too long, I know what's up with that whole "pic jive" :lol: :tongue: **** outta here. You need a profile pic... like I said, that's what facebook and IG is for.

Yeah I've been messing around in the Atlantic station and Gwinnett area but def gotta check out the others. Been wanting to hit one of those raves near the buckhead/Lennox area just to see what I can pick up. Definitely wouldn't mind making a white chick my main but want a couple one-nighters under my belt :evil:

And RR if this story with the Latina and the Tahoe is happening as we speak :smh: :smh: :smh:

How don't you have a reality show yet?!

Used to live in ATL.

When we wanted to pull white girls (or pretty much any non-black girls) we would hit up Opera on Fridays, Cosmo Lava, Havana, Fado's and Bottle Bar in Buckhead

[COLOR=#red]Mugen, I feel you bro...you went the specialty route my dude...I went for variety...most exotic chicks I ever smashed was an Ethiopian/Jamaican chick and an exchange student chick straight from Turkey named Tugba.

Both were extraordinary experiences for me..even though the Ethi-Jamrock chick was a bit too aggressive at times and that's saying a dam lot. We were in Centennial Park in ATL in broad daylight and this chicks was feeding me chocolate covered cashews then would forcefully slob me down in front of people with no damns given. I had to take her to my aunts former house that she just sold and f*** the dogs**t out of her in order to calm her crazy a** down. She was tall and had the most beautiful smooth skin, was extremely beautiful but too hard to tame :lol:. She acted like Grace Jones in Boomerang my dudes.

Turkish chick was so subservient. She would get down on her knees and give me head like I was King of Zamunda and s***t. After smashing she would get a warm towel and clean me up from her excessive and very tasty vaginal juices. We smashed every single day of Spring Break, only reason why I had to let her go because when Spring Break ended my psycho ex-GF came back to school...by psycho I mean she was engaged to to one of the smartest dudes in our school but yet she claimed me as her BF and she would go ballistic if she saw me with another chick. Only reason why I put up with that is because her p***y was so dam good that I didn't care if she was engaged...her and I were an open secret. That p***y should have came with a Surgeon General warning for being hazardous to your health real talk. Vagina was magnanimous my dudes...wish one of y'all could try it out so we could compare notes :lol: [/COLOR]
Got-Damn Deuce Bigalow,lol...
Yeah I wanted to start going the variety route before I got booed up but I just got so use to that low center of gravity( I love short chicks) and tightness that it was hard to look another way...
@Mark, yeah the west coast is very open when it comes to the yambs of variety, especially if you have your ish together and are on some other ish and have your own lane.... When I moved back to Texas it was straight culture shock sometimes but going to Austin every other weekend helped me through alot of "dry spells" just because its a college town but open in its own way....But I always wanted to sex a Latina because San Marcos, man it's some sexy ones out there, lord knows but Elder writing them damn Penthouse Letters has quenched the curiosity,lol

Last edited:
The west coast is asian yamb central. First one I ever had had the fakes...After that, I went through a good 10 or so. All types. They love white guys for some reason :smokin

On the other hand I've only had 4 black girls, that's the lowest of any other than middle eastern (my ex ex was Persian tho)

When I go out I don't look for any particular race, girl I got set for Fri. is Colombian...

It sounds like the west coast is way different and more welcoming when it comes down to the asian yambs.

Out of my last 6 new yambs, 4 were asian. Working on a 5th one right now.

LA is friendly but the Bay and Seattle are probably even friendlier. Have two friends up north who recently got engaged/married to Asian chicks. One of my boys who lives in the Bay pretty much exclusively messes with Asians.

It sounds like the west coast is way different and more welcoming when it comes down to the asian yambs.

they ur'where bruh bruh... like for real :lol: My cousin BM is cambodian... met her when he went to college. My HS had HELLA asians... they tended to only stick to themselves tho. Had one asian homegirl who was done with chocolate tho, I remember when I was a senior and she was a junior and she tellin' me 'bout her BF who was a freshmen in college :lol: :pimp:

The west coast is asian yamb central. First one I ever had had the fakes...After that, I went through a good 10 or so. All types. They love white guys for some reason :smokin

On the other hand I've only had 4 black girls, that's the lowest of any other than middle eastern (my ex ex was Persian tho)

When I go out I don't look for any particular race, girl I got set for Fri. is Colombian...

you're white?? .... I don't know why... but I'm taken aback by that :lol:

Yeah it just seems warmer. Went to college out here in the east where it was predominantly asian, but the groups all mainly stuck together. My mans dated one but she told him they could never be anything, because he wasn't asian (he was PR) and had to keep it secret. That kinda turn my thought off it till recently. East Asians I mean though, we cool with the pilipinos.

Yeah it just seems warmer. Went to college out here in the east where it was predominantly asian, but the groups all mainly stuck together. My mans dated one but she told him they could never be anything, because he wasn't asian (he was PR) and had to keep it secret. That kinda turn my thought off it till recently. East Asians I mean though, we cool with the pilipinos.

My boy was with a BAD Armenian girl...And she had to break it off cuz her family wouldn't accept him long term.

I smashed a Filipina before......does it count if she was half PR? Tight as hell man.

That counts as a legit smash as I assume she was :smokin

In my experience Filipinas are definitely love brothas even more, especially in the Bay.

One of my exes' circle was just black and filipina girls. They love black folks up there lol

All I've smashed this semester so far is basically a couple bad Asian chicks.

I'm not even mad. But I need to start getting on the black women out here.

Last edited:

Come to southern VA near the bases, I think many of them pinoy though. The ones I talked too were pretty nice tbh.

Last edited:
All I've smashed this semester so far is basically a couple bad Asian chicks.

I'm not even mad. But I need to start getting on the black women out here.

Since April all the new chicks I've smashed have been Asian or white. Actually every new chick this year has been asian or white except two latinas.

I might as well be living in SF :lol:

I smashed a Filipina before......does it count if she was half PR? Tight as hell man.
That counts as a legit smash as I assume she was
smokin.gif

In my experience Filipinas are definitely love brothas even more, especially in the Bay.

One of my exes' circle was just black and filipina girls. They love black folks up there lol
In the East it's the opposite.  The Filipinos are to themselves and more on the timid side.  Very jealous of the men out west in this regard.

EDIT:  Best way to say it is they behave more like chinese/korean in terms of interracial socialization.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom