TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Mugen I always thought you were Asian (Asian thread pics, Thank you btw.).
but you're right bro
Being in any interracial relationship people stare, no matter what race is intertwining.

I won't lie, I saw one of the baddest black chicks in awhile here in VA. she was with a tall red/blonde hair white dude.... can't lie I was looking like d@#$#@ but at the same time, thats 1. who she is attracted to, and 2. he probably the only one who went in on her like f it i have nothing to lose and talked to her.

Last edited:
I was with you up until that last sentence.

A lot of girls I messed with I had to crawl out bedroom windows, or sprint out back doors.. Latinas, whites, none of their parents like black dudes.

You know I'm only 21 & see truth in what some of y'all are saying. YES our generation is vastly different but similar in many ways. This gen, it's more common to find a girl who's "curious" or "down for whatever" etc & seeing as I live in Texas, the house parties I go to have 90% Mexicans there so that's what I've grown to like haha, anyway, it seems like the Hispanic females down here aren't ******g with ****** at all. I've gotten a few but most of the time, they're looking for a specific type of MEXICAN *****. The "pretty boy" with pierced lips, ears, snapbacks, squinting his eyes in pics like he's blind....what you would call a swagfag. It's rough for black dudes out here, it CAN be done but a lot of the time, you end up feeling outcasted & defeated trying to get the Latina yambs.

You know I'm only 21 & see truth in what some of y'all are saying. YES our generation is vastly different but similar in many ways. This gen, it's more common to find a girl who's "curious" or "down for whatever" etc & seeing as I live in Texas, the house parties I go to have 90% Mexicans there so that's what I've grown to like haha, anyway, it seems like the Hispanic females down here aren't ******g with ****** at all. I've gotten a few but most of the time, they're looking for a specific type of MEXICAN *****. The "pretty boy" with pierced lips, ears, snapbacks, squinting his eyes in pics like he's blind....what you would call a swagfag. It's rough for black dudes out here, it CAN be done but a lot of the time, you end up feeling outcasted & defeated trying to get the Latina yambs.

It ain't that rough to get with Latinas down here

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 thats all you gonna have to work wit now that u bouta settle down in San Antonio

:lol:  thats all you gonna have to work wit now that u bouta settle down in San Antonio

I could always got north to Austin or San Marcos or go 3 hours east to Houston and get smothered in light skin mass. So far been here 2 months and have popped a diffrent chick on each set of my off days Not as bad as I thought it would be

I could always got north to Austin or San Marcos or go 3 hours east to Houston and get smothered in light skin mass. So far been here 2 months and have popped a diffrent chick on each set of my off days Not as bad as I thought it would be
I never been to San Marcos. That a college town right?  remember knockin a snow bunny in Austin that said she went to school out there

Tips? I'm trying to add two to my roster right now haha.

Side note: I was talking to a girl yesterday & she seemed real Eager to talk to me & would reply fast. Had her down to party with me thos weekend everything, socI took a page out of TAY & said "it's getting boring texting a grey box, send me a pic!"......convo went to a screeching halt & she never replied back. Jesus

I never been to San Marcos. That a college town right?  remember knockin a snow bunny in Austin that said she went to school out there

Yep it's litterally right in between Austin and San Antonio . The only thing I'm dreading about messing with the Latinas is once they have a kid it's a wrap , the dudes I work with show me before and after pics of there wives or bm's and all I can do is

It hit them with the

But they get to do whatever when away from the crib as long as they dont bring anything back

Tips? I'm trying to add two to my roster right now haha.

Side note: I was talking to a girl yesterday & she seemed real Eager to talk to me & would reply fast. Had her down to party with me thos weekend everything, socI took a page out of TAY & said "it's getting boring texting a grey box, send me a pic!"......convo went to a screeching halt & she never replied back. Jesus

You jumped the gun on that should waited till y'all met up to secure the pic ( if she didn't flake that is) I'm bout to hit the rivercenter mall than la cantera shops and see if I can do anything before I go to work in the a.m.

Yep it's litterally right in between Austin and San Antonio . The only thing I'm dreading about messing with the Latinas is once they have a kid it's a wrap , the dudes I work with show me before and after pics of there wives or bm's and all I can do is

It hit them with the

But they get to do whatever when away from the crib as long as they dont bring anything back
Lol they not all like that bruh, my son's mother is Colombian and she got her body back right after giving birth in short time.  Don't buy into that stereotype 
laugh.gif

Lol they not all like that bruh, my son's mother is Colombian and she got her body back right after giving birth in short time.  Don't buy into that stereotype :lol:

It's more so the Mexican mommies let me restate that . Their diet is pretty wack they eat and drink anything the girl I was with the previous 2 days ate at the same pace and matched me drink for drink and she smoked. I'm pretty sure once she drops a kid she's gonna give up on that body because she has her career, child , and man . And I'm not trying to stereotype just calling it like I see it.

Last edited:
Lol they not all like that bruh, my son's mother is Colombian and she got her body back right after giving birth in short time.  Don't buy into that stereotype :lol:
You just got lucky man lol.
On the real rrlegend is spitting facts for the women in SA. I agree with Charles Barkley about the badly built women in SA, but you have a few bad women depending where you at. I love it in ATX bad snow bunnies everywhere!

On the real rrlegend is spitting facts for the women in SA. I agree with Charles Barkley about the badly built women in SA, but you have a few bad women depending where you at. I love it in ATX bad snow bunnies everywhere!

The majority of the chicks are built like sponge bob or are in shape with hank hill mass. A far cry from what I used to seeing in atl , l.a., and back home. I'm still considering Austin but I got some crack head family up there I haven't seen since I was a little boy and they might start talking stupid and ill have to hit them with that thunder

Last edited:
The majority of the chicks are built like sponge bob or are in shape with hank hill mass. A far cry from what I used to seeing in atl , l.a., and back home

No lie thats exactly how it is unfortunately. Head to ATX 6th street for some bad white women.

LOL Mugen I always thought you were Asian (Asian thread pics, Thank you btw.).
but you're right bro
Being in any interracial relationship people stare, no matter what race is intertwining.

I won't lie, I saw one of the baddest black chicks in awhile here in VA. she was with a tall red/blonde hair white dude.... can't lie I was looking like d@#$#@ but at the same time, thats 1. who she is attracted to, and 2. he probably the only one who went in on her like f it i have nothing to lose and talked to her.
Lol,naw just love me some asian women,blasian or Hapas...
Before I got with my current, I was all up and down in Austin and San Marcos( My homeboy that's asian stays stabbing Latinas) so I don't know how hard people are making it....
Even in Houston I get hit on from time to time by them, but at the same time it's easy to tell the ones that are down, even had a homegirl that was straight out the barrio tell me one time" if he ain't black, I don't ***** with him"
Damn, I wonder were she is now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom