TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mm8uqoLmWn1rdqggno1_400.gif

MY *****....
I spit my Yack out on my pad and my girl is looking mad crazy at me...
If you don't write a book or script with those writing skills and illustrious use of words... **** sound like a damn pilot for a sitcom
Repped...
i read that , than reread it with opening to entourage going off in my mind, except for people coming out the lincoln it was everbody avy's falling out a panamera 4s 

I can't comment on your last paragraph. I was a late bloomer so only smashed one in HS (black) so all others were college or after so no issue with sneaking out.

I'm not disputing that there are prejudiced parents but in our generation there's enough girls of all races that show love to brothas. Of course an individual might reject you bc of race but if you're failing with an entire group then look inward
Yeah that last sentence is the truth.

At times its a little more difficult.. But most definitely possible.

Only ethnicity I haven't been with is Asian/Korean. Haven't even tried.. Don't really care to.

i read that , than reread it with opening to entourage going off in my mind, except for people coming out the lincoln it was everbody avy's falling out a panamera 4s 

YO! I thought Entourage right away!!! Vegas would be unreal. I'll even buy the first bottle myself :smokin

Elder- U forgot to put my name in the first part son! I'm only in the story lol.

Dream Team TAY summit in Vegas???

Get a table and everyone gets a menage
 ill be there from oct 24-nov 2 but i dont know what frame of mind i will be in , my ex's parents is trying to set up and intervention with her since she is baby momma number 5 to tyronne and they found out she was/is a stripper and a pro, but regardless im trying to hit up the ye x lamar concert  on the 25th and look at a place down there as well

I feel like I go over this once a month in this thread...More or less only white guy posting in this thread.

The question is...How do u feel about white guys? :nerd:

:my last ex was white (I talked about him earlier in this thread like when it was first stating) and my current is white. We finna have some biracial gods/goddesses :lol: :lol: (naw I ain't preggo, just talking bout the future)

ill be there from oct 24-nov 2 but i dont know what frame of mind i will be in , my ex's parents is trying to set up and intervention with her since she is baby momma number 5 to tyronne and they found out she was/is a stripper and a pro, but regardless im trying to hit up the ye x lamar concert  on the 25th and look at a place down there as well

Imma be in town for the concert I think...Got this girl flying in from outta town tho smh.

:my last ex was white (I talked about him earlier in this thread like when it was first stating) and my current is white. We finna have some biracial gods/goddesses :lol: :lol: (naw I ain't preggo, just talking bout the future)

Didn't know the ex was white, but I do remember u posting about him.

sorry ecook... but i have to disagree...

you get WAY more rope than a black dude...

the "cute white boy w/ swag" = "thirsty ***** that's doing too much"

there was a thread about this...

initially... black yambs have a negative outlook on the brothas while an optimistic outlook on other races...

TRUST...

as a black female with many black female friends I'mma disagree..... I'm the ONLY one of my homegirls who dates outside my race, and they gave me hella flack for that. I done been in I don't know how many twitter debates about the topic .... everybody say "I'm just not attracted to them" or "they not checking for me."

Sistas are so loyal it's almost to a fault. Funny white dude w/ swag don't mean they gonna actually take him serious etc. It's cool to dance with the white boy for ***** and giggles but like when it comes to hardcore dating/smashing... nah. ****, I deadass had a homegirl say she wouldn't do it cuz the D is pink :smh: :stoneface:

My sis will not talk to a white dude.....neither will her friends. These are all college degree good looking black girls too.

My sis will not talk to a white dude.....neither will her friends. These are all college degree good looking black girls too.

mine too :lol:

they are SLOOOOOWLY turning around to it though , but most of them are like "girl that's good ....... for you!" but they not about to do it . I just personally don't get it.

Dude is white but I really wanted a bad *** Indian dude--- brown skin with jet black hair? :smh: I love it. I went to Dubai and damn near didn't come home :lol: :lol:

They trying to set up an intervention in Sin City?  I'm sposed to head to Miami in late oct but not sure of exact dates yet, I'll hit u on here if I'll be in town tho

They trying to set up an intervention in Sin City?  I'm sposed to head to Miami in late oct but not sure of exact dates yet, I'll hit u on here if I'll be in town tho
naw her pops has a house in sumerlin and she doesnt pull that ratchet stuff near them only when she breaks free in from fam and is around her bird bath but seeing as her support left when they found out she was preggo and started showing and couldnt work no more they left her hanging. I honestly wouldnt have no part in this because once im done with a chick im done but im really good friends with her parents and other fam and hopefully theyll take the gloves off when talking to her if not i know i will because i believe everybody deserves a 2nd chance to do right and everybody hits low points and needs to get pulled up by people they know before she breaks bad for real , plus there is an innocent kid in the mix so at the least maybe theyll take the kid in and let her carry on . Either way itll be something new for me to experience and something i can put in my book im going to right one day.

naw her pops has a house in sumerlin and she doesnt pull that ratchet stuff near them only when she breaks free in from fam and is around her bird bath but seeing as her support left when they found out she was preggo and started showing and couldnt work no more they left her hanging. I honestly wouldnt have no part in this because once im done with a chick im done but im really good friends with her parents and other fam and hopefully theyll take the gloves off when talking to her if not i know i will because i believe everybody deserves a 2nd chance to do right and everybody hits low points and needs to get pulled up by people they know before she breaks bad for real , plus there is an innocent kid in the mix so at the least maybe theyll take the kid in and let her carry on . Either way itll be something new for me to experience and something i can put in my book im going to right one day.

dam my house is in summerlin. I might've seen her around before. Good luck with that tho bruh

YO! I thought Entourage right away!!! Vegas would be unreal. I'll even buy the first bottle myself :smokin

Elder- U forgot to put my name in the first part son! I'm only in the story lol.

[COLOR=#red]:lol: yeah my bad my dude...I was rushing and didn't eem catch that.

Yeah, it would be a great time indeed my dudes. I respect what you all bring to the table. Even the ones who weren't mentioned. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]^^^Preciate that E...if by chance we get stomped then at least give me till Monday before y'all unleash on us :lol:[/COLOR]

At first I was :lol:, then :wow: at the prospect of rolling with that lineup.

sidenote, all it takes is one sour milk experience for one to curb that eating p indiscriminantly **** :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom