TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lobcity_medium.gif

No Doubt... I will, lol

A+ execution.

Y'all are ignoring the fact he also took a shot at his people with the "cultured white girls" comment.

Of course there are racist parents but many times their children who are our generation aren't like that at all.

My body count isn't even that high but I've smashed all types. Of course there are racists in our generation as well but there's enough who aren't where you shouldn't blame your race for a failure with a specific group

That's all I was saying. No need to throw that white people comment in there. The thread shouldn't be about that.

The cultured white girls thing wasn't very cool to say.
but yes it is a different worlds thing.
Most white men are more sociably accepted for other cultures.
I could tell you story upon story of my overseas friends. but there is no need.

Its also the same for black women overseas too. I remember the Korean men would be like, "You're so beautiful, your "features" are so good" (most Asians are really blunt)
at the same time black women keep a really narrow mind as well.

Now back to the yambs, my body count isn't high either, but i keep my quality high, and my culture map is pretty spread out lol.
I'm also a pretty diverse dude. I can get a long with just about anyone and I'm one of those people that's like once you're in my circle, youre like fam.
women are drawn to that. So I've never really had just one race of woman want me.
I was always told I seem approachable.

One thing my brother always taught me... look at all women with the intent of letting them know your interested. It flatters them and makes them less threatened that you're a black man

I disagree. Maybe cuz I'm white I don't notice it, but I have friends of almost every race that pull at a solid rate. Ask Doc, last time I pulled when we went out a group of 8 black girls were dancing in a circle...Black guys just standing behind them not making a move. What do I do?? Hop in the circle and start dancing. Literally 20 seconds into it, the baddest of them all comes and starts grinding on me and pushes me outta the circle to just dance with me. If ANY guy did that, he would have pulled as well.

[COLOR=#red]When the homie E mentioned draining 30 footers like layups y'all should have known he was our Caucasian brother :lol:[/COLOR]

I may have a story in the near future about hooking up with a Pac-12 women's player. She heads back to school next week so I have a short amount of time...We were playing pickup, she rolls in...Plays with us (mind u everyone in the gym played d1) and tells me I'm the best passer she's ever seen. Pull the digits, and been texting...She's coming over for "lunch" tomorrow.

Last thing on the race and cultured part..I honestly don't think it's easier since I'm white. One of my boys is white and has every girl looking at him as soon as he walks in the spot. He has NO GAME AT ALL. Most awkward dude ever around girls. Always has to have me go in first, and most the time I end up with the bad one and he pulls a decent one...And he doesn't care at all because he knows his game is awful.

I think it really comes down to being confident and knowing how to approach these girls and not all about race or being "cultured".

You gotta remember rrlegend and younghollywood are some of the illustrious NT ballers
laugh.gif

I imagine these dudes being capable of some Bieber type ****...

Walking through the streets parting **** like the Red Sea.

tumblr_lzyu2nPP7S1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

You gotta remember rrlegend and younghollywood are some of the illustrious NT ballers :lol:

There's probably quite a few others as well :nerd:

:nthat:

You gotta remember rrlegend and younghollywood are some of the illustrious NT ballers :lol:

Anybody can do what I'm doing, I'm not tricking on these girls or running no elaborate game or telling them lies I'm just myself and that gets them, don't know if its the laid back nature, wittiness, bluntness, looks, or what but it has been working since 16. The only thing I can really say is when leaving the house have a nice cut or line up, some smell good, a set of freshly brushed teeth and a good attitude also the way you are around your people is the same way you need to be around everybody no need to be fronting for no yambs. I'm in south texas with just the 3 series my other whips are in Louisiana , g.a. And l.a. Still dont have an apt down here and am making about a 1/4 of what I'm used too but that ain't slowing nothing down with me. Hell I'm overweight like a mug right now I think I'm 280 now and am 6'1 ( glad my pops got good genes it all falls into my arms and legs )
And still pulling the girls I want and not the ones that I'm "supposed"to settle for.

That's all I was saying. No need to throw that white people comment in there. The thread shouldn't be about that.
I disagree. Maybe cuz I'm white I don't notice it, but I have friends of almost every race that pull at a solid rate. Ask Doc, last time I pulled when we went out a group of 8 black girls were dancing in a circle...Black guys just standing behind them not making a move. What do I do?? Hop in the circle and start dancing. Literally 20 seconds into it, the baddest of them all comes and starts grinding on me and pushes me outta the circle to just dance with me. If ANY guy did that, he would have pulled as well.
I may have a story in the near future about hooking up with a Pac-12 women's player. She heads back to school next week so I have a short amount of time...We were playing pickup, she rolls in...Plays with us (mind u everyone in the gym played d1) and tells me I'm the best passer she's ever seen. Pull the digits, and been texting...She's coming over for "lunch" tomorrow.

Last thing on the race and cultured part..I honestly don't think it's easier since I'm white. One of my boys is white and has every girl looking at him as soon as he walks in the spot. He has NO GAME AT ALL. Most awkward dude ever around girls. Always has to have me go in first, and most the time I end up with the bad one and he pulls a decent one...And he doesn't care at all because he knows his game is awful.

I think it really comes down to being confident and knowing how to approach these girls and not all about race or being "cultured".

sorry ecook... but i have to disagree...

you get WAY more rope than a black dude...

the "cute white boy w/ swag" = "thirsty ***** that's doing too much"

there was a thread about this...

initially... black yambs have a negative outlook on the brothas while an optimistic outlook on other races...

TRUST...

Last edited:
I'll say for the race issue it ain't really gonna matter if u got it like that.  I've piped my fair share of racist white southern broads and everything.  The only time I had an issue wasn't even race but skin tone lol and it was in germany.  This 1 white chick told me that I wasn't black enough.  I'm black but if yall seen my pic on here you'll know how light skinned I am.  She was only into akon black as night dudes and it was a trip to me seeing this blonde hair blue eyed aryan white girl telling me that.  

initially... black yambs have a negative outlook on the brothas while an optimistic outlook on other races...

TRUST...

The girl even said to me, "We were waiting for guys to have some balls and come dance with us!"

Mind u, these were late 20 yambs that were professional. I'm not talking about young girls that have no idea what's going on in the world. Maybe I just deal with other girls, but if any guy did this, he would have AT LEAST been able to strike up an easy convo.

Last edited:
I'll say for the race issue it ain't really gonna matter if u got it like that.  I've piped my fair share of racist white southern broads and everything.  The only time I had an issue wasn't even race but skin tone lol and it was in germany.  This 1 white chick told me that I wasn't black enough.  I'm black but if yall seen my pic on here you'll know how light skinned I am.  She was only into akon black as night dudes and it was a trip to me seeing this blonde hair blue eyed aryan white girl telling me that.  

THANK YOU COACH! :smokin

Y'all are ignoring the fact he also took a shot at his people with the "cultured white girls" comment.

Of course there are racist parents but many times their children who are our generation aren't like that at all.

My body count isn't even that high but I've smashed all types. Of course there are racists in our generation as well but there's enough who aren't where you shouldn't blame your race for a failure with a specific group

I was with you up until that last sentence.

A lot of girls I messed with I had to crawl out bedroom windows, or sprint out back doors.. Latinas, whites, none of their parents like black dudes.

I can't comment on your last paragraph. I was a late bloomer so only smashed one in HS (black) so all others were college or after so no issue with sneaking out.

I'm not disputing that there are prejudiced parents but in our generation there's enough girls of all races that show love to brothas. Of course an individual might reject you bc of race but if you're failing with an entire group then look inward

I can't comment on your last paragraph. I was a late bloomer so only smashed one in HS (black) so all others were college or after so no issue with sneaking out.

I'm not disputing that there are prejudiced parents but in our generation there's enough girls of all races that show love to brothas. Of course an individual might reject you bc of race but if you're failing with an entire group then look inward

On point as always :pimp:

E pulls cuz he knows what he's doing and ain't scared to approach. Of course being white helps sometimes But I know other white guys who pull a lot less

Also I lose track of how many (non-black) yambs I've smashed who said they love black guys.

TRUST...

[COLOR=#red]Nah Ricky/Fontaine, not necessarily true...a cool "cute" guy with swag pulls chicks no matter what race he is. Don't know about you but I'm in an almost all white environment so I have plenty of white guy friends some are more "urban" than others and pretty much we get equal amount of pull from white, black, and Latina chicks.

That what you are mentioning seems more on that H.S. steez my dude.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Nah Ricky/Fontaine, not necessarily true...a cool "cute" guy with swag pulls chicks no matter what race he is. Don't know about you but I'm in an almost all white environment so I have plenty of white guy friends some are more "urban" than others and pretty much we get equal amount of pull from white, black, and Latina chicks.

I'm telling u Ricky...NOT RACE AT ALL in my case.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]ok so each dude has something unique that my pull chicks...example: RR, YoungHollywood,Youngdoc,myself, Mugen, and Mark Anthony all arrive at the club...

RR pullin them cause he got the flossy swag steez down plus we rolled up in his Panny Turbo S :lol:, YoungHollywood got them broads thinking they gonna be on Americas Next Top Model, E got them cause he's comfortable and confident in his own skin no matter what race the chick is, Youngdoc mouthpiece got a set of twins ready to do a ménage, me I'm tall and look like I should be playing for somebody team, Mugen has a line of Asian chicks competing to see who gonna be the one who gives him brain on the dance floor as he slays them with his level headedness, and Mark Anthony told this chick in her ear what he would do to her in the parking lot and she signs up to be on his team instantly.

Moral of the story dudes bring their own unique flavor to the table when pulling these broads. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]ok so each dude has something unique that my pull chicks...example: RR, YoungHollywood,Youngdoc,myself, Mugen, and Mark Anthony all arrive at the club...

RR pullin them cause he got the flossy swag steez down plus we rolled up in his Panny Turbo S :lol:, YoungHollywood got them broads thinking they gonna be on Americas Next Top Model, E got them cause he's comfortable and confident in his own skin no matter what race the chick is, Youngdoc mouthpiece got a set of twins ready to do a ménage, me I'm tall and look like I should be playing for somebody team, Mugen has a line of Asian chicks competing to see who gonna be the one who gives him brain on the dance floor as he slays them with his level headedness, and Mark Anthony told this chick in her ear what he would do to her in the parking lot and she signs up to be on his team instantly.

Moral of the story dudes bring their own unique flavor to the table when pulling these broads. [/COLOR]

Hahahaha more or less but my mouth piece is pretty unreal...Think about this crew actually going out

i guess, bro...

i'm 24, so maybe i'm just not in the same vicinity of yambs yall are...

i will say this...

if ecook walked up to a chick... fresh of working on his house... w/ hulled shoes from cutting grass, and paint on his shirt and face from painting his kitchen...

black yambs would look at him in a MUCH dfferent way...

from if i strolled up... dreaded up... w/ the same hulled kicks... same paint.. .same everything...

you HAVE to understand that black chicks be on their BEST behavior when it comes to the white booeys.... they're somewhat taken aback cuz white dudes REALLY dont be checking for them like that...

i dunno... maybe i'm just not kicking it w/ the right yambs...

maybe i'm just scared.

maybe the chicks i've heard talk about the white homeys wouldnt lemme get the yambs...

:lol: :lol:

i just feel that its a tad uneven when it comes to interracial datin for the white men b/c almost EVERY minority (and i'm talking about the most average thinking people) think white men are cleaner, more safe, and have more money...

go check backpage ads...

hell, mexican grandparents see their daughters as COMING UP IN THE WORLD when they get w/ a white dude (from southeast texas... PEEP GAME can vouch)...

Definitely ricky :lol: It does vary based on the areas, but I've seen quite a bit of that over the years. Honestly though, I see that more with Asian girls/white guys than anything.

i guess, bro...

i'm 24, so maybe i'm just not in the same vicinity of yambs yall are...

i will say this...

if ecook walked up to a chick... fresh of working on his house... w/ hulled shoes from cutting grass, and paint on his shirt and face from painting his kitchen...

black yambs would look at him in a MUCH dfferent way...

from if i strolled up... dreaded up... w/ the same hulled kicks... same paint.. .same everything...

you HAVE to understand that black chicks be on their BEST behavior when it comes to the white booeys.... they're somewhat taken aback cuz white dudes REALLY dont be checking for them like that...

i dunno... maybe i'm just not kicking it w/ the right yambs...

maybe i'm just scared.

maybe the chicks i've heard talk about the white homeys wouldnt lemme get the yambs...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i just feel that its a tad uneven when it comes to interracial datin for the white men b/c almost EVERY minority (and i'm talking about the most average thinking people) think white men are cleaner, more safe, and have more money...

go check backpage ads...

hell, mexican grandparents see their daughters as COMING UP IN THE WORLD when they get w/ a white dude (from southeast texas... PEEP GAME can vouch)...
laugh.gif
  my ***** brought up BP.  I hope you know the no black men on them bp ads have nothing to do with that and for a while diff reason.  It's all part of managing risk in the game.

laugh.gif
  my ***** brought up BP.  I hope you know the no black men on them bp ads have nothing to do with that and for a while diff reason.  It's all part of managing risk in the game.
this the no blackmen thing is dudes afraid they money aint gonna come back right or they girl is gonna stray due to the bbc or game. 

:lol:   my ***** brought up BP.  I hope you know the no black men on them bp ads have nothing to do with that and for a while diff reason.  It's all part of managing risk in the game.

Yeah man a lot different lol.

Mind u, I'm in Orange County, California...One of the wealthiest counties in America. I definitely don't deal with the same yambs that you do...Out here, it doesn't matter what race u are AT ALL, it's all how u carry urself and talk to them.

Last edited:

tumblr_mm8uqoLmWn1rdqggno1_400.gif

MY *****....
I spit my Yack out on my pad and my girl is looking mad crazy at me...
If you don't write a book or script with those writing skills and illustrious use of words... **** sound like a damn pilot for a sitcom
Repped...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom