TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I'm only 21 & see truth in what some of y'all are saying. YES our generation is vastly different but similar in many ways. This gen, it's more common to find a girl who's "curious" or "down for whatever" etc & seeing as I live in Texas, the house parties I go to have 90% Mexicans there so that's what I've grown to like haha, anyway, it seems like the Hispanic females down here aren't ******g with ****** at all. I've gotten a few but most of the time, they're looking for a specific type of MEXICAN *****. The "pretty boy" with pierced lips, ears, snapbacks, squinting his eyes in pics like he's blind....what you would call a swagfag. It's rough for black dudes out here, it CAN be done but a lot of the time, you end up feeling outcasted & defeated trying to get the Latina yambs.
What part of texas are you in??? Cause I speak for DFW...Latin chicks actually check for black guys out here. Its the norm.

Ive always been attracted to black females but I get zero play. I've honestly just gave up a long time ago at trying to get a black girl.

I'm latino BTW.

what part?

cuz anything above i-30... i dont think its that normal...
I'm in Fort worth so it's pretty norm for us over here. I used to always bag a few in the days of Blue and Purgatory in the D. Maybe it's just my luck but I have never had a problem pulling em.

Last edited:
What part of texas are you in??? Cause I speak for DFW...Latin chicks actually check for black guys out here. Its the norm.

Yo all 3 of us are in DFW? I live in Fort Worth too, guys lol. Don't get me wrong, I HAVE come across the occasional Latina who can get with it & I've even seen my homie get yambs(although he's a light skinned ***** lol) but for the most part, it seems like Hispanic females aren't feeling us over here.

[COLOR=#red]It's almost Friday night before one of the biggest college football games of the last few years and the chick I was supposed to hang out with is staying in to do school work..talkin bout we can do a study date...the other chick who asking me to go out is married and plus she's gonna be with her GF so I'd be like that one herb that's hanging out with chicks he aint smashing (even though I'm sure I could at least get to second base with the married one if I tried).

All that to say I shoulda went to Arizona St...these broads at aTm are too serious about school :smh: [/COLOR]

Had a threesome with these two chicks I had just met for the first time. Both late 30's. One was 6ft, we were all drunk (they were waaayyyy more drunk than I was) so it sucked. One chick got up and left while I finished smashing her friend.

Got this chick coming over to gimme the dome, she said she doesn't like doing it and I told her she could practice learning to like it since she's on her period. She has and 1 hour and 30 min drive and knows I gotta get up dumb early tomorrow

Got me at work like

Last edited:
Yo all 3 of us are in DFW? I live in Fort Worth too, guys lol. Don't get me wrong, I HAVE come across the occasional Latina who can get with it & I've even seen my homie get yambs(although he's a light skinned ***** lol) but for the most part, it seems like Hispanic females aren't feeling us over here.
Southwest area, NorthSide & Pascal Area? WOW what side of town you on??
eek.gif

My homies fill up the group txt with pics of the spanish yambs on a reggie. Like I said though....it may be luck of the draw.

Who else is from DFW other than you and Ricky?

Last edited:

one of my homeboys.... NOT attractive in the least bit.... born and raised in mesquite and I've never seen him with black chicks. ****, I might be the only black girl he knows :lol: Hispanic and chicks and white girls are his fortee....

Mind you, these aren't "dimes," but he's def pullin 'em in. He's active in a lotta rec league sports too, so I'm sure that helps. Don't sleep on sports leagues, from what I hear, it's a hook up playground. Like people LITERALLY join just to meet prospects. You play around for an hour then go drinking afterwards. Plus, it's hella chill cuz it's like a few months ol' girl with one dude... .then the next she could be with somebody else.... not on some "passing around" type stuff, but it's just not rigid and frowned upon to "date around" in the group. My last ex was DEF talking to the homie when I first met him; paid my dues and waited, a few months later we was together :lol: She was hella salty, but **** it man that's how it goes. Hell, she met him cuz the dude who introduced her to the group stopped ******g with her and moved on to the next.

You wanna up your intake of non-black females? UP YOUR INTAKE OF NON-BLACK MALES. Seriously, you gotta hang wit' and chill wit' them, the rest is slight work. They'll bring your around to lil' parties/get togethers and you in there. That's what I figured out, except for me it was males. Soon as I started kickin' it with my white homies more I noticed I started going on more dates outside my race. Getting approached while I'm out at bars or lil' parties etc. **** was gravy, I felt like Tina Turner or some **** :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm also in the DF dub--- stay near Desoto, most of the folk I kick it wit' tho are like in the mesquite/garland area.... plano area a lil' bit. My dude stay in Mesquite. I don't function too far west (past arlington) or too far east.

[COLOR=#red]wait I mean going "outside" your race is cool and all, but the second a person starts making it seem like they feel better about themselves because they are attracting people "outside" of their race then that's when the game gets twisted. [/COLOR]

one of my homeboys.... NOT attractive in the least bit.... born and raised in mesquite and I've never seen him with black chicks. ****, I might be the only black girl he knows :lol: Hispanic and chicks and white girls are his fortee....

Mind you, these aren't "dimes," but he's def pullin 'em in. He's active in a lotta rec league sports too, so I'm sure that helps. Don't sleep on sports leagues, from what I hear, it's a hook up playground. Like people LITERALLY join just to meet prospects. You play around for an hour then go drinking afterwards. Plus, it's hella chill cuz it's like a few months ol' girl with one dude... .then the next she could be with somebody else.... not on some "passing around" type stuff, but it's just not rigid and frowned upon to "date around" in the group. My last ex was DEF talking to the homie when I first met him; paid my dues and waited, a few months later we was together :lol: She was hella salty, but **** it man that's how it goes. Hell, she met him cuz the dude who introduced her to the group stopped ******g with her and moved on to the next.

You wanna up your intake of non-black females? UP YOUR INTAKE OF NON-BLACK MALES. Seriously, you gotta hang wit' and chill wit' them, the rest is slight work. They'll bring your around to lil' parties/get togethers and you in there. That's what I figured out, except for me it was males. Soon as I started kickin' it with my white homies more I noticed I started going on more dates outside my race. Getting approached while I'm out at bars or lil' parties etc. **** was gravy, I felt like Tina Turner or some **** :lol: :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]then get at non-black females. Aint no magic to the formula. [/COLOR]

Last edited:

[COLOR=#red]then get at non-black females. Aint no magic to the formula. [/COLOR]

Nope just play to your strengths, and be yourself, hang in your normal circles, etc

[COLOR=#red]wait I mean going "outside" your race is cool and all, but the second a person starts making it seem like they feel better about themselves because they are attracting people "outside" of their race then that's when the game gets twisted. [/COLOR]

That's the thing about NT (and twitter as well), no one can say anything positive or gratifying about one race without dragging down and trashing another. Foreign concept around here.

Will-Smith-Thinking-As-The-Fresh-Prince-Of-Bel-Air.gif

As I sit here in this lounge with my lady enjoying this cranberry and vodka and some jazz, I refuse for this damn thread to turn into a race thread... The only damn thread I really enjoy reading and partaking in....if a certain ethnicity is not feeling you at the time of you spitting game, On To The Next, trust it is too many single women out here that give no dambs about your color but more about the content of your character...and if any chick that doesn't give you play simply off the color of your skin, ask yourself this question,"Why would I want to smash a bum ***** that clearly is ignorant on life." There's levels to this ish and nobody with a small outlook on life should make you give up on interracial dating or whatever type of dating you chose to go with...

Last edited:
Southwest area, NorthSide & Pascal Area? WOW what side of town you on?? :wow:

My homies fill up the group txt with pics of the spanish yambs on a reggie. Like I said though....it may be luck of the draw.

Who else is from DFW other than you and Ricky?

Southeast/Southside but I find myself in northside most of the time for parties lol

True I believe in that luck of the draw, I got a homie who goes by moose & this guy has a different broad(or broads) with him every week, it's unbelievable lol

I agree with the big & bold. Almost all my homies are Mexican which brings me to Mexican filled parties. It'll be like me & my other homie who's black lol, sticking out like an exotic fruit in these sets.

Y'all are getting that who you're around confused with your setting. If I go somewhere alone and wanted to pull chicks of different races then I'd go to a predominately white/hispanic/asian/brazilain/etc spot. Doesn't matter if who you hang around is red, yellow, orange, or purple.

Agreed.

Ive had women like me outside my race as far back as gradeschool. It all really depends where you're from also. Growin up I dunno one black dude who couldn't hit outside they race even ugly dudes. It's prob more common in the northeast. Where I'm from this isn't a big deal at all. I got straight up platonic white girlfriends an everything. No ugly.......like I said before havin female friends is a pro for several reasons.

Last edited:
Aiiight famb I need some advice
Ol girl sits next to me in my class, got her number saying I need a study buddy
But for some odd reason Im just stuck on what to say when I text her .
I've been stuck all week , Idk what's going on with me but famb help me out :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom