TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The party is for this chick my roommate is real cool with (Friend Zone) and I've met a few of her friends that are gonna be there. I would smash the 3 I met and I imagine more smashable ones will be there
I'm saying I don't want to be too drunk so that I play my cards right. But it's Friday and it's been a long week so that's doubtful

Shocked u not drunk yet.

Last edited:
The party is for this chick my roommate is real cool with (Friend Zone) and I've met a few of her friends that are gonna be there. I would smash the 3 I met and I imagine more smashable ones will be there
I'm saying I don't want to be too drunk so that I play my cards right. But it's Friday and it's been a long week so that's doubtful

Shocked u not drunk yet.

I haven't even had one yet.

If the Lakers keep cooking I might have to turn up

How bad are we talking? Like was the chick just as dull as a rock.

I'd still hit a chick with wack conversation, there's not much talking involved in smashing. :lol:

But I definitely understand where you're coming from
naw... i wanted to pursue her... i'm not saying i had a chance or not...

but while twisting my hair, the more she talks about her ideologies and the way she does things, the more i get turned off.

claims she's independent and says she can "do bad by herself"... but there's a guy that's basically taking care of her on tthe off chance that he's gonna smash... she's like "he's never touching this..."... always flip flopping on her life plans and relationships every time i go over there.. ex stripper...

:lol:

me being the articulate muh fuh i am... i had this chick talking in circles...

"no i didnt mean that... no i what i really meant was... you misunderstood... i said this.. i didnt say that"...

then, when she started bragging abou tthe guys she's pulling... i was like "that's it..."

went in on how it requires no talent to pull dudes, how she has penis envy, and will never pull a quality dude based on the way she acts...

jimmies were indeed rustled. :rofl:

it got to the point where she was covering her ears and saying "la la la...i cant hear you"... :lol: :lol: from then... i knew i was done...

at the cougar club now and this 43 yr old pretty dope chick sparked convo with me but then hit me with "you're too young".

Worked on getting that thought out of her head, started ignoring her after a while cuz it got annoying.

Pulled my phone out with keypad open and gave it to her and she shook her head "no". Ice grilled her and she put her # in :pimp:.

Last edited:
Attention @#$%@# are the worst. This girl I know hit me up a few weeks ago and made plans to go to a hookah lounge with me during the weekend.She never hit me up and went with her friends instead. I had talked to her earlier in the day, and she had made ZERO mention about it. I took the L and cut off all contact.

today she hits me up saying "You're so shady.you said you wanted to go with me and then you disappeared. Wtf is wrong with you?" I told her " calm down.you said you were gonna let me know, and you never did.not my fault" And she replied "It's your job to ask me. I'm not going to invite people who don't prove that they want to chill with me" ok then...she wants me to act desperate to kick it with her so that she can say "look how thirsty this guy is!" Sorry, not gonna happen

Last edited:
Not sure how I have new yambs n my bed Sunday and Friday night, and neither one gives up the P. :smh: it's like they can feel my horny energy, and they can curb their desires. #nfn is going to be a challenge

at the cougar club now and this 43 yr old pretty dope chick sparked convo with me but then hit me with "you're too young".

Props, even if nothing comes of it.

I like getting the in game analysis/report.

I did the same last friday, hit up a lounge dolo, ended up talking to a cute Australian girl studying abroad at my alma mater, would of been so perfect, but she's ignored all my text/calls :smh:

talked to 2 other girls but nothing came of it.

Lot of girls just don't seem to respect dudes who role dolo no matter how attractive/charming they are, just been my experience, wish I had more reliable wing men :\ :smh:

Keep us updated Jayhood

Last edited:
I left after I got the #, I'm home playing madden now. Gonna see what happens with her over the weekend.

Mind you she was the one that initiated initial contact, she was on some "you can't provide what I need emotionally " tip so I challenged her. Asked her if she knew me or the type of person I was and she said no so I told her she was operating on assumptions so I told her it wasn't fair that she did so.

The rest of the night that we interacted she was into me and intrigued enough to give me her # after she was hesitant.

Remember fellas when you challenge women they flock to you.

@iLlEst let it go brotha. women are scandalous and even if you can trust her you can't trust him. and he will be firing shots. the real question is will you be there enough to satisfy her need of attention.... (part of the reason I don't have instagram and why I'd hate for my girl to have it)
too me long distance is if I can't easily see you atleast 3 days a week.

LONG STORY SHORT:

- long distance with a girl.
- today calls me to tell me one of her EX's sent her flowers to work. she laughed. said she didn't care, hasn't talked to him in hella long. was COMMITED to me and didn't need anyone else's attention blah blah blah.
- showed me the card he sent that read "until I come back."
- later that day i log in her instagram, find dudes ig and see that 6 days ago she commented on a pic of his and 2 days ago she liked one.

do I end it? Supposed to go see her on the 13th.

iLLest!
im in a ldr my motto is if they tell u its definetly of importance because imagine the things they not telling you

ldr is hard lot of trust is needed ..in your case the ig like is a flag

my girl recently got this whole twitter facebook phase out of no where and she knows i have neither maybe im going to have to some investigating myself

LONG STORY SHORT:

- today calls me to tell me one of her EX's sent her flowers to work. she laughed. said she didn't care, hasn't talked to him in hella long. was COMMITED to me and didn't need anyone else's attention blah blah blah.
- later that day i log in her instagram, find dudes ig and see that 6 days ago she commented on a pic of his and 2 days ago she liked one.

iLLest!
:smh: :smh:

Dude is gonna smash sometime before the 12th...

Then, like clockwork, she's going to start picking an argument with you after you leave, which will in her mind justify why she mesed around...

It'll be good for you when she cheats because you'll soon recognize that you have to take women off this Almighty high pedal stool you have them on...

And start treating them like regular people...

But dawg... *** old are you? You ask TAY everything... You gotta learn some stuff through experience.

No amount of internet forum talk will help...

Social media makes ldr's very difficult IMO

Stuff is so much harder to brush off when you're not there in person

LONG STORY SHORT:

iLLest!

Cut it off. As innocent as it seems IG is the devil. Went through the same thing with my ex. She was an IG celeb too and got the big ol head cause dudes got thirsty and was commenting with all types of wild ****. The irony of it was that I introduced her to IG, she had no idea what it was. Needless to say I don't have an IG anymore :smh:
End rant lol cut her dog

Another story where I need moral advice:

Ex-yambs that I vowed to never enter again persuaded me to do so yesterday
mean.gif

Her low life ways of lacking respect, morals and common sense disgusts me.
She kept persisting and I thought "I will get the jawsome n not pipe"
After I got that I was already disgusted with her n tried my hardest not to get jimmy back up but after like 15 mins of her stroking my whole body I was semi-up

Slipped condom on she pulled da pants down and had da pad on...she was on da end of her cycle but the blood dripped a lil.

I didn't give her full satisfaction n was disinterested da whole time. Glad I finished in under 5 mins. She wanted to go again but I got her to leave after and I woke up this morning still disgusted.

I hate that I went against my vow and even a thorough shower can't erase the thoughts of disappoint in my head

Thinking with the wrong head sucks
Especially since I got girls throwing it at me...and now I got to hope this don't backfire on me cause this is the most devilish harlot I've known
mean.gif

I need advice fambs

I really shoulda broke my no fap instead of submitting
Should've just ate and kept it moving.

Yeah those IG "celeb" chicks with the 1000+ followers get gassed thinking they can get away with certain ****. Cut a big head ***** off, let her learn real life.

After a while when the L hits her she'll be reduced to "why don't I have a man" memes instead of *** shots. Even though thirsty dudes will still gas her. **** maybe they'll never learn. Either way, dipset.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Drove up to Dallas today to find an apartment. Was gonna get a cheap spot in SE Dallas but after driving through it was too hood for me so I got me a bachelors pad not far from Downtown not far from where the action is. Chicks gonna love my spot. Went to the mall and seen a mix of ratchets and nice ones. DFW is gonna be fun![/COLOR]

iLLest!

Female tendencies. You're better than that.

What i'd do in your situation though is try to smash as much as possible before I end it. Play it out a little, tone down your feelings for her though.

If you really believe she will do something with her ex then clearly there is no trust in this relationship or at the very least its deteriorating.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Drove up to Dallas today to find an apartment. Was gonna get a cheap spot in SE Dallas but after driving through it was too hood for me so I got me a bachelors pad not far from Downtown not far from where the action is. Chicks gonna love my spot. Went to the mall and seen a mix of ratchets and nice ones. DFW is gonna be fun![/COLOR]
LeBron_original.gif

curved by that cougar I met last night or so I think. Taking too many Ls with all this curving going on.

Like damn don't give me your # if your intentions ain't pure ma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom