TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need clarification on the bold part. Are you saying you placed yourself, voluntarily, in the friendzone? Or, did you inadvertently place yourself in the FZ?

I'd say just bring it up to her, otherwise your timidity will eat you up if you don't say anything.

Lol it was inadvertently. I had a convo with her like 2 weeks ago and I realized she's an "IG celeb" you know, the chicks that have like 1200 followers but only follow 120 :stoneface:
She got pics of dudes writing her letters on her IG asking for her number and her girls are commenting clowning dude :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
She then TELLS me she's not in a "relationship" but her ex is trying to get back with her and blowin her up but she's not stuntin him...
**** man >D

Another story where I need moral advice:

Ex-yambs that I vowed to never enter again persuaded me to do so yesterday :smh:
Her low life ways of lacking respect, morals and common sense disgusts me.
She kept persisting and I thought "I will get the jawsome n not pipe"
After I got that I was already disgusted with her n tried my hardest not to get jimmy back up but after like 15 mins of her stroking my whole body I was semi-up

Slipped condom on she pulled da pants down and had da pad on...she was on da end of her cycle but the blood dripped a lil.

I didn't give her full satisfaction n was disinterested da whole time. Glad I finished in under 5 mins. She wanted to go again but I got her to leave after and I woke up this morning still disgusted.

I hate that I went against my vow and even a thorough shower can't erase the thoughts of disappoint in my head

Thinking with the wrong head sucks
Especially since I got girls throwing it at me...and now I got to hope this don't backfire on me cause this is the most devilish harlot I've known :smh:

I need advice fambs

I really shoulda broke my no fap instead of submitting

:lol: sounds like THE EXACT same thing a went through with my ex, ketchup pad and all :rofl:...

But my Ex lives in my neighborhood :stoneface:

I need clarification on the bold part. Are you saying you placed yourself, voluntarily, in the friendzone? Or, did you inadvertently place yourself in the FZ?

I'd say just bring it up to her, otherwise your timidity will eat you up if you don't say anything.

Lol it was inadvertently. I had a convo with her like 2 weeks ago and I realized she's an "IG celeb" you know, the chicks that have like 1200 followers but only follow 120 :stoneface:
She got pics of dudes writing her letters on her IG asking for her number and her girls are commenting clowning dude :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
She then TELLS me she's not in a "relationship" but her ex is trying to get back with her and blowin her up but she's not stuntin him...
**** man >D

Oh ok. :lol:

I was thinking, NOBODY has ever said, "let me put myself in the friend zone." :rofl:

Yeah seems like she's superficial as hell, just chalk that one up and keep it movin

Had a chick that o really wanted the yambs from....

Like... Bad... She did my hair...

First time in my life I've ever went from totally attracted to a yamb to not even thinking about it due to her conversation...

:smh: :smh:

The worst part is she has never even cheated on me. She lets me down with other stupid **** that makes no sense. Acts irrationally, expects to be able to fix everything by apologizing and saying she'll do better. Fixes one thing and messed up another. When I calmly tell her I'm not even mad at what she did, just dissapointed/let down and have lost all my trust in her, she starts crying and wants me to hit her. That just scares me. I'd never hit a girl. She doesn't know how to appreciate herself, only how to put herself down. When truly, she's a great girl. Just not a great one to be in a relationship with.

I hate bipolar disorder. My whole mom's side of the family bipolar, my ex bipolar. It's hard to deal with a person's mood swings and extremes but when you love them so much you feel like you have to. I've finally learned that as much as I want to help her, I can't. She has to deal with things herself. And I don't know if she will ever come to grips and get a hold of herself. I can't relate to depression or being bipolar, only can relate to seeing my loved ones deal with **** because of it. I can't be with another person like this.

Dude, avoid bipolar at all costs. It's a no win situation in the long run but if it's just casual dating/sex ok.

Dude, avoid bipolar at all costs. It's a no win situation in the long run but if it's just casual dating/sex ok.
I swear my cousins bi polar. Hes tried to fight me three times in like a month. He tried to fight me today because i wouldnt give him the house keys while we were both walking home at the same time. He calls me a switchout outta nowhere its hilarious. Cant even talk to this dude without him catching feels.

Yamb related note, bi polar chicks are too stressful brah good luck.

Last edited:

Woah I seen something about blood dripping and had to pop in...

Ya'll be safe. 
roll.gif

Had a chick that o really wanted the yambs from....

Like... Bad... She did my hair...

First time in my life I've ever went from totally attracted to a yamb to not even thinking about it due to her conversation...

:smh: :smh:

How bad are we talking? Like was the chick just as dull as a rock.

I'd still hit a chick with wack conversation, there's not much talking involved in smashing. :lol:

But I definitely understand where you're coming from

I think I messed up, saw that chick from work that gave me her # then curved me (first time in about a week). I was walking back into the building as she was leaving and we had a quick hi/bye convo. Waited a few min then I text her telling her it was nice to see her. No response.

I need to let this one go but man I want that smash super bad.

:smh:

Oh the turns this thread can take

My roommate and I are hitting up this bday party tonight where a few yambs I'm trying to smash are gonna be there.

I'm gonna try to tone it down tonight re: liquor so I make the right plays but that probably won't happen :lol:

Oh the turns this thread can take

My roommate and I are hitting up this bday party tonight where a few yambs I'm trying to smash are gonna be there.

I'm gonna try to tone it down tonight re: liquor so I make the right plays but that probably won't happen :lol:

A few yambs you say? Play it this way as far as liquor goes. If a chick turns you down drink, if a chick gives the green light.....drink.

Go in with a little buzz though, same thing I'm bout to do at this cougar club. Killing a whole bottle of champagne before I get there though. :lol:

Gonna try this pulling my phone out and handing it to them biz tonight. I'm riding solo. Any ATL NT'ers trying to roll just let me know.

The party is for this chick my roommate is real cool with (Friend Zone) and I've met a few of her friends that are gonna be there. I would smash the 3 I met and I imagine more smashable ones will be there

I'm saying I don't want to be too drunk so that I play my cards right. But it's Friday and it's been a long week so that's doubtful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom