TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:
Those are your very own words bro. Sounds like shade to me.

you reaching now yambly...

no shade at all. AGAIN, it was in reference to your "conquest of the year" comment 

people post about their adventures daily in this thread so why would I single him out to throw shade on? i responded to YOU, not him

im all for a good pat on the back..... slap on the ***... high five.... whatever. 

you was giving out gatorade baths and champagne showers B. 

So it sounds like you were annoyed that EWD was praising dude for his story.. I dont think it's that serious to call him out on it. Just keep it moving.

How am I reaching? That's exactly what you said. Take the L. Why are you even worried about what I'm telling another dude? Do you realize you're judging the props I gave to another man? Why you so bothered by that homie? We men in here, that's kinda un man like homie. Just saying.
Smh. 

LOL @ so bothered...  i'm replying to comments just like we all do. stop being that guy bro.... you taking the **** way too seriously and giving it your own personal tone.

We give advice, call people out, sympathize with, jokingly clown on, and dap up people in here 24/7, 365 and twice on Sundays man.

now, for the sake of your weak argument, you wanna throw out the "why you worried about another man" line... 

dog, srs?

this entire thread is us giving our $0.02 on each other's business... it's always fun and games and even the clowning is love... no one ever takes **** as a personal attack.  

i already told you, you have the wrong guy to throw the hater card at. 

So it sounds like you were annoyed that EWD was praising dude for his story.. I dont think it's that serious to call him out on it. Just keep it moving.
why would I be annoyed by this instance of praise vs all the other 300 posts of praise in this thread? 

think about that... 

makes no sense at all. 

simply said "conquest of the year" was premature. daht'all. 

not sure why thats been so hard to grasp and take for what it was --- a casual comment with no ill will or underlaying message 

why would I be annoyed by this instance of praise vs all the other 300 posts of praise in this thread? 

think about that... 

makes no sense at all. 

simply said "conquest of the year" was premature. daht'all. 

not sure why thats been so hard to grasp and take for what it was --- a casual comment with no ill will or underlaying message 

[COLOR=#red]Take the L. Nobody goes undefeated bro. :lol:[/COLOR]

Take the L. Nobody goes undefeated bro.
laugh.gif
but i'm the girl? 

a difference of opinion isn't a W/L situation 

stop being that guy B, **** is lame. 

alright alright fellas enough.
let's not talk about that anymore.
no need to sully the #1 thread on NT close to Asian Thread @Mugen81 and Rob big ups!

So they're throwing me a bday party tomorrow,
one yamb i've been trying to get at will be there, but i know shes the quiet type.. its a decent size town house but not sure if I can get her alone.
any ideas in a small house party type setting (maximum 15 people)
Can't stow off in another room or anything in someone elses house

It will be ok bro. You'll get past this like nothing happened.
Now you just trolling. 

only responded to this post to let you know you being un-tinted glass right now. 

I'm not saying anything else on the topic.... you can keep trying to get your imaginary internal victory if you want. 

it's Friday, get silly. 

co-worker messaged me another co-worker's IG name yesterday and O'MAN... 

had no idea outside of work she transforms into a head turner.... 

I mean, she's real cute at work dont get me wrong but when she leaves the building she takes it up a notch... 

our dress code is casual, so it's not like the office holds her back... 

i'll share the IG because she has a public page and over 2k followers... so she obviously welcomes the attention

IG: jass_o 

I just deaded my #1 also. we weren't official but she was on the way to me cuffing. just too many red flags. just turned 28 last saturday no kids.. no room to be unhappy anymore.

time for NFN and do my thing for awhile.

e hugs to all (no drake tho)

Give me 3 red flags she showed homie...

Hennessy so you putting all the blame on her bro? You don't think there was anything you could have done better?
laugh.gif
Man, now you're making me want to type out the whole story of two nights ago.

There are just so many other side stories that you have to know to understand what happened that night though. I started typing it in here this morning and it was turning into a TLDR because of all the supplemental information I felt was necessary to add.

She has admitted she's 100% at fault and what she did was stupid though. I honestly couldn't have done anything better in this particular instance of her being an idiot. I have lost all of my trust for her.

There was another person involved. It's not just like she had a bipolar episode. She was hiding **** from me and deceiving me for her own comfort because she didn't think I could understand her problems. Who she confided in instead of me was her big mistake and it's unforgivable the way she went about it.

Last edited:
Ok TAY, I went out to this club pissy drunk yesterday and this chick, 8/10 comes up to me and say "hey I know you from school" I said "Whats up whats your name?" . We started chatting it up for a while but she's with another dude and this dude was just staring me down so I assume its her boyfriend. So we talked for like 2 minutes and I deaded the conversation in mid-sentence of her talking cause he was apparently all into ours and after the conversation with the chick I tell him "Handle your business" and I started walking off basically cause his chick was choosing but then he says " Oh thats not my girlfriend" and attempts to push her and himself out of the club while basically holding her hand. Apparently the two just came to the club as friends but she gave me a "this ***** really just curved me" look smh. But I think I'ma just talk to her at school and get the digits cause I see her there sometimes. This info is useless but I had to get to get it off my chest cause I could of easily got the digits yesterday if I was thinking properly and its aggravating the **** out of me right now that I didn't do it.

The legendary T.A.Yers

I Have an interesting inquiry.

This chick I work with. Really cute girl. She was always quiet before I got to know her. My boy that works with me and has worked their longer than me tell me the chick is pretty to her self. Dudes try and holler all the time but she just curves them. Once I started cracking jokes with her everytime she would see me her eyes would light up and she would come my way. So you would think I'm in there right?? Well I go for the kill and get the digits. Hit her with the "This is____, lock me in. She hits me with the "gotcha". I wait a couple days to text her... I get no reply :stoneface:
Ok so I wait a couple more days after that and hit her with a text again...no reply :stoneface: :stoneface:
Thing that kills me is that I see this ***** 5 days a week. I haven't mentioned anything to her about her not texting me back but she's been giving me weird smirks...

Fun Fact: she has a nice little booty on her but one day her *** was looking extra swole, like she got pounded on a couple hours earlier. I'm thinking she has a cat smashing so I may have just put myself in the friend zone line till ol boy messes up

Huh friend zone til dude messes up ? That's no way to live life my man. Step up to the plate or delete her number. Your also basing all of this off assuming she is smashing someone. But based on what you said I wouldn't contact her anymore and give the cold shoulder until she comes around. If she doesn't dead her.

Huh friend zone til dude messes up ? That's no way to live life my man. Step up to the plate or delete her number. Your also basing all of this off assuming she is smashing someone. But based on what you said I wouldn't contact her anymore and give the cold shoulder until she comes around. If she doesn't dead her.

Yeah that's real homie. I just found it hella odd. Welp, on to the next

Another story where I need moral advice:

Ex-yambs that I vowed to never enter again persuaded me to do so yesterday :smh:
Her low life ways of lacking respect, morals and common sense disgusts me.
She kept persisting and I thought "I will get the jawsome n not pipe"
After I got that I was already disgusted with her n tried my hardest not to get jimmy back up but after like 15 mins of her stroking my whole body I was semi-up

Slipped condom on she pulled da pants down and had da pad on...she was on da end of her cycle but the blood dripped a lil.

I didn't give her full satisfaction n was disinterested da whole time. Glad I finished in under 5 mins. She wanted to go again but I got her to leave after and I woke up this morning still disgusted.

I hate that I went against my vow and even a thorough shower can't erase the thoughts of disappoint in my head

Thinking with the wrong head sucks
Especially since I got girls throwing it at me...and now I got to hope this don't backfire on me cause this is the most devilish harlot I've known :smh:

I need advice fambs

I really shoulda broke my no fap instead of submitting

Last edited:
Chalk it up as an L and keep moving. I have heard much worse stories on here then I got yambs and felt bad after wards lol

The legendary T.A.Yers

I Have an interesting inquiry.

This chick I work with. Really cute girl. She was always quiet before I got to know her. My boy that works with me and has worked their longer than me tell me the chick is pretty to her self. Dudes try and holler all the time but she just curves them. Once I started cracking jokes with her everytime she would see me her eyes would light up and she would come my way. So you would think I'm in there right?? Well I go for the kill and get the digits. Hit her with the "This is____, lock me in. She hits me with the "gotcha". I wait a couple days to text her... I get no reply :stoneface:
Ok so I wait a couple more days after that and hit her with a text again...no reply :stoneface: :stoneface:
Thing that kills me is that I see this ***** 5 days a week. I haven't mentioned anything to her about her not texting me back but she's been giving me weird smirks...

Fun Fact: she has a nice little booty on her but one day her *** was looking extra swole, like she got pounded on a couple hours earlier. I'm thinking she has a cat smashing so [COLOR=#red]I may have just put myself in the friend zone line till ol boy messes up[/COLOR]

I need clarification on the bold part. Are you saying you placed yourself, voluntarily, in the friendzone? Or, did you inadvertently place yourself in the FZ?

I'd say just bring it up to her, otherwise your timidity will eat you up if you don't say anything.

Last edited:
Give me 3 red flags she showed homie...
I've mentioned them before I'll just name the 2 big ones.
Selfish and only wants to do what she wants to do, not much for opening up and experience new things because she's stuck in her ways. (and yes she's had ample amount of times to show me differently.

temper tantrums " 'nuff said

Another story where I need moral advice:

Ex-yambs that I vowed to never enter again persuaded me to do so yesterday
mean.gif

Her low life ways of lacking respect, morals and common sense disgusts me.
She kept persisting and I thought "I will get the jawsome n not pipe"
After I got that I was already disgusted with her n tried my hardest not to get jimmy back up but after like 15 mins of her stroking my whole body I was semi-up

Slipped condom on she pulled da pants down and had da pad on...she was on da end of her cycle but the blood dripped a lil.

I didn't give her full satisfaction n was disinterested da whole time. Glad I finished in under 5 mins. She wanted to go again but I got her to leave after and I woke up this morning still disgusted.

I hate that I went against my vow and even a thorough shower can't erase the thoughts of disappoint in my head

Thinking with the wrong head sucks
Especially since I got girls throwing it at me...and now I got to hope this don't backfire on me cause this is the most devilish harlot I've known
mean.gif

I need advice fambs

I really shoulda broke my no fap instead of submitting
yo this was funny man, i really feel for you, but that shower line got me in tears bruh. 

YOu weak man, you let the P control you.  That's how Ns get effed up out here. If you say no, you got the power.

Don't let it happen again man.
mean.gif

Last edited:
@011781 She looks good man, but dipping my pen in company ink is a no no.

On an unrelated note, you work for CBS? You on LinkedIn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom