TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody here mix buisness with pleasure, lets say i have a opportunity to smash my boss's daughter

Any advice dos and dont's?

Or i shouldn't be dipping my pen in company ink?
sounds dangerous....playing with a bomb there bro...but if you can RESPECT!!!
nthat.gif

Its a privately owned chain of gyms that i work at and its one of the five owners daughter im talking bout

Doesnt sound like it can end well regardless and i kinda need this job

Its a privately owned chain of gyms that i work at and its one of the five owners daughter im talking bout

I'd say go for it once you don't need the job.

If you have another opportunity set up, then by all means.

Otherwise I'd stay clear.

So shorty faked. Talmbout, "won't be home for awhile :/" She did mentioned on tuesday that she had some stuff to take care of first. And on Wednesday said she did knock out some of the stuff so Thursday it shouldn't take long to finish the rest. Now I'm all about being understanding and reasonable but idk if shorty is lying or maybe she did had stuff to do that took longer than expected.

So do I give shorty a chance and reschedule or on to the next? I'm thinking on to the next cuz if she wanted to, she would make time for me. It's always been me trying to make plans.

Idk if I mentioned, but shorty is 19 and bisexual. And also she left Arizona cuz of some issues that she mentions that she just had to get away from but she do wants to go back later in life. From what I seen and talked to her about, I feel like she still stuck on the drama there and brought it here. Her ex was a girl.

Last edited:
So shorty faked. Talmbout, "won't be home for awhile :/" She did mentioned on tuesday that she had some stuff to take care of first. And on Wednesday said she did knock out some of the stuff so Thursday it shouldn't take long to finish the rest. Now I'm all about being understanding and reasonable but idk if shorty is lying or maybe she did had stuff to do that took longer than expected.

So do I give shorty a chance and reschedule or on to the next? I'm thinking on to the next cuz if she wanted to, she would make time for me. It's always been me trying to make plans.

Idk if I mentioned, but shorty is 19 and bisexual. And also she left Arizona cuz of some issues that she mentions that she just had to get away from but she do wants to go back later in life. From what I seen and talked to her about, I feel like she still stuck on the drama there and brought it here. Her ex was a girl.
I say 2 reschedule max.  3 if you deep down think she honestly was busy.

After that second reschedule goes to crap just cut your losees on move on.

Which spot?

Foxfire. Right next to my pad more or less lol.

I always give girls 2 chances. After the second I bounce.

And I have smashed sooo many different race/ ethnicity probably because my approach is the exact same every damn time.

Spit game has been non existent for a while now...last yamb I had gave me some knowledge but she been real skittish about coming back...I think it was cuz she couldn't make me nut?

Been trying to just focus on me for now but this NFN is driving me insane..WAHT TO DO!?!?!

HAS  anyone ever smashed a INDIAN GIRL? or a MIDDLE EASTERN GIRL?
Nah, I want to though . . the Armenian girls in Pasadena and Glendale give no play to any other race but their own :frown: :\

|I

Yes and yes.

I used to date a Persian girl. And my hometown has a large Indian population

Armenian? I don't think so. Don't think I've even tried though.

Even with the most "stick to their own" folks there will always be exceptions. Just approach whoever you feel is attractive

tumblr_lj4s5kkVUy1qitfvdo1_500.gif

This is where knowing when to walk away and notice the red flags comes into play. Even if her reasons are valid for flaking, analyze what you just told us.
She just moved at 19 due to drama, possibly stuck on her ex... That right there tells me( at least) everything I need to know about this girl. Yeah she is bi-sexual( that's clouding your judgement into thinking a triple play might go down) but this girl has drama/deranged/banana creampie( shoutout to Katt Williams) written all over. Really think about is this worth the trouble for your life...

lol you may have jay cutler kai green and phil heath knocking on your door like "I heard u was trying to get at boss' daughter"

middle eastern girls are a bit harder to get at because they are taught to keep it in their culture. but u may get one or 2 beeak throughs

HAS  anyone ever smashed a INDIAN GIRL? or a MIDDLE EASTERN GIRL?
I think lol... 

Her last name is Hussein, so ****, that indicates she's middle eastern to me... "/ 

but I swore she told me she was Trini... she was muslim and her parents would go to Mecca and **** so

iono... Blues Clues says yes

i wanna post her pic but too many rats in here... she only lemme hit once and it was such a fluke.. still not sure why or how it happened

I think lol... 

Her last name is Hussein, so ****, that indicates she's middle eastern to me... "/ 

but I swore she told me she was Trini... she was muslim and her parents would go to Mecca and **** so

iono... Blues Clues says yes

i wanna post her pic but too many rats in here... she only lemme hit once and it was such a fluke.. still not sure why or how it happened

Naw you're right. I knew a trini chick with the same last name and was Muslim. Shorty was bad, like a real life princess jasmine.

Oh no, it's not on you to reschedule, it's on her. Keep it moving and pay no romantic mind to her when you see her. Understand there's so much more out there, don't trip.

^oh I ain't tripping boss. Just wanted to make sure I had the right to step off now. Wanted to throw in towel long ago, but y'all said to try one more time. I appreciated y'all help brohams.

Damn, I really hate alley oops from my fam. He got a shorty comin over , and I just don't feel like doin it cause its not my style. I Im really into a waayy diff spectrum of chicks then he is, but I'm tryin man up and do it. I think she's ratchet btw(bout to say ef it).

Lol just realized how easy it is to bag a chick all you need is a mouthpiece my boy was talking to this chick she's a Ivy League graduate he told her every reason in the universe why she shouldn't mess with him..I wake up this morning she's in the bed with him lmao

Last edited:
Damn, I really hate alley oops from my fam. He got a shorty comin over , and I just don't feel like doin it cause its not my style. I Im really into a waayy diff spectrum of chicks then he is, but I'm tryin man up and do it. I think she's ratchet btw(bout to say ef it).

You gotta loosen up, stop being so judgmental and have fun man. You're too young to be acting like that.

It sounds like alot of your actions/ decisions are based off what ppl in here say or do..or maybe I'm just trippin

real world exp> Nt

If you're referring to me then, I guess you can say that. I've been doing it my way for 21 years and what has it gotten me? Played by a chick and friend zoned by every other chick. So here I am just using the advice from these catz that will hopefully help me out my slump. Now I am not here asking for help on every play. I def handle my own when it comes to rapping chicks but it's the actions I need help with. So I come in here when things are about to go down or what I should do to help me make things go down.

And definitely does real world experience > NT or anything read at that but like I said, I've been doing me for 21 years and getting hurt and ish, but I never changed myself or how I approach chicks/ppl cuz I believe in being that nice guy everywhere.

Now if you weren't referring to me then my bad b lol. I'll just leave this rant up here to get my post count up then. Sike naw.

Last edited:
Naww I always been like this, even since I was a real youngin. But I get it y'all, gotta loosen up.

I'll always kinda be like this.

Y'all don't understand how many ratchets I turned down. Most of em got 3 kids right outta high school. I'll try, but if she ain't what I like then my cousin can gone have it .

Lol na I was talkin about hughey

@Ofresh we've all been played by multiple girls before get rid of that victim mentality

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom