TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAS  anyone ever smashed a INDIAN GIRL? or a MIDDLE EASTERN GIRL?
Lost my V-card to a Indian girl and dated an arabic girl for while.

both were good.
Indian chick was a freak. Arabic chick gave me best sex of my life. . (There were feelings involved also)

Save some of those pics for appreciation thread though. Unless they are ones u smashed.

Last edited:
Trying to get this older (38) chubby joint through to the crib for a late night smash after I get off, haven't smashed before so gotta work my way into it if she comes through.

Told her we could curl up in my bed and she sent a smiley face. Nah yo don't send me that, tell me yes or no so I can know if I need to prepare first. :smh:

She had a bad day so I'm trying to "cheer her up" :evil:

@Rightguard brah. You don't think I'm hip already. I'm all for the friendship. Friend zoning ain't my problem. That's my craft like ish. They don't call me Friend Zoned Papi for nothing (no one calls me that lol). But I came in here to overcome this superpower that I have not asked for and hopefully able to remove this S on my chest.

Son was saying make her a real associate, friendzone her where you dictate the pace of the friendship. Having female acquaintances attracts other females, "social proof" if you will that you're not a creep. But nevermind, you're not built for that type of control yet. You're still on the learning to walk away if it doesn't feel right phase. Slow but steady.

Last edited:

So I think I'm bout to stick this BIG girl. She like 5'7" 200-225lbs. Hell I can't call it, she could even be pushing 250lbs. It's nothing to me I think her face is crazy pretty, I'm legit physically attracted and DTF. 

The thing is I can't quite wrap my mind around the physics of it all. Like how is this 5'10" slim n_ right here gonna slide in the extra husky yambs yadada? I keep imagining the two of us being so out of proportion it's gonna throw things off. I've hit a chubby girl or three before but never someone this big. 

Any of yall have experience with a big lady? You just dive right in like normal? Obviously certain positions are off the table?
See my post a few pages back? Don't suffocate in that extra body meat. It's a killer if you trying to eat it, that's the only issue I've had with a big girl. Other than that destroy those yambs slick
How far back I went like 5 pages didn't see it lol. 

But yea I'm not eaten nothin unless she trying to go get me some McDonalds afterwards. Ima bang that **** out tonight though lol.

Man fat dudes it's just gon be like a ball hitting a ball. Just the tip is gon be more than a segway, it's gonna be the only option.
Okay so are you talking about morbidly obese dudes or big dudes??
As a big dude, I have smashed thick'ems and fat chicks and I have never had a problem with my **** game.. Alot of that ish is a myth, if you can't get in where you fit in, then you have no business trying to **** in the first place. There are too many positions to compensate for a girls weight or even a guys weight. Now you might not be able to enjoy a girl on top but as long as it is " pink matter" and the vibe is right and you confident in your **** game, there should never be an excuse for performance of any size or stature. And big girls go out of there way to please you, so you winning in everyway.
Better go Mighty Morphin Power Ranger in that thang and stop worrying about the size because good punani is good punani.
I have had tiny girls that had no clue on how to take the **** let alone ride it right, get that discrimination out your heart, lol
Tabernacle

It's all love you big mother ******. I kid, really one my dudes who's a big dude is the one who usually says that he wanna smash chicks as big as him but it wouldn't work out.

So I think I'm bout to stick this BIG girl. She like 5'7" 200-225lbs. Hell I can't call it, she could even be pushing 250lbs. It's nothing to me I think her face is crazy pretty, I'm legit physically attracted and DTF. 

The thing is I can't quite wrap my mind around the physics of it all. Like how is this 5'10" slim n_ right here gonna slide in the extra husky yambs yadada? I keep imagining the two of us being so out of proportion it's gonna throw things off. I've hit a chubby girl or three before but never someone this big. 

Any of yall have experience with a big lady? You just dive right in like normal? Obviously certain positions are off the table?

See my post a few pages back? Don't suffocate in that extra body meat. It's a killer if you trying to eat it, that's the only issue I've had with a big girl. Other than that destroy those yambs slick

How far back I went like 5 pages didn't see it lol. 

But yea I'm not eaten nothin unless she trying to go get me some McDonalds afterwards. Ima bang that **** out tonight though lol.

It got deleted, no wonder I'm missing like 20 reps :lol:

Lost my V-card to a Indian girl and dated an arabic girl for while.

both were good.
Indian chick was a freak. Arabic chick gave me best sex of my life. . (There were feelings involved also)

Save some of those pics for appreciation thread though. Unless they are ones u smashed.
Tdogg2k you my ***** bro  lol *pause....seem like you smashed all kinds. Where you meet them . Hit my inbox brotha

My to do list:

Korean girls

Indian girl

Japanese girl

A MILF ( ASIAN, WHITE or BLACK)

It's all love you big mother ******. I kid, really one my dudes who's a big dude is the one who usually says that he wanna smash chicks as big as him but it wouldn't work out.
tumblr_m8sycueNFm1re07s3o1_400.gif

It's all love my dude who stays eating ***** out of the whip, lol

Tdogg2k you my ***** bro  lol *pause....seem like you smashed all kinds. Where you meet them . Hit my inbox brotha

My to do list:
Korean girls
Indian girl
Japanese girl
A MILF ( ASIAN, WHITE or BLACK)

Just gotta go out there and go for what you want..

I didn't do a Japanese girl ...................yet............, I was close to paying for it. (was in a strip club in Japan) but, she was wilding with the price I was only ou tthere for 3 days and wasn't about to drop 80-100 bucks, for a drunk sex session in a shady private room of the club.

Only thing on my list I haven't done yet is Spanish,
Lol some of yall stories about how crazy they are got me shook.

Although I did run in to my Student from Chile today (I teach adults). and she was looking right.

tumblr_m8sycueNFm1re07s3o1_400.gif

It's all love my dude who stays eating ***** out of the whip, lol

Know what though ran into some stank p that pulled me all the way back on that. I'm back on that discriminatory yamb eating regimen.

If yambs are guaranteed see if yo can do both.  Smash ol girl, have your mans call you say it's an emergency, then link up at the bar.

Nah can't, off work too late. One or the other.

damn it would be dope if you were in Atlanta to hit this one Friday with me and rome. I'm going Friday too and I usually play the reserved role but might switch up and go savage life

:pimp:

My boy wanted to hit it up last weekend, but it looks like the move Friday night. As u can tell from my past stories, I'm the dude in my crew who runs the point... So stories will be told.

These OC housewives better be ready :evil:

Which spot?

Just gotta go out there and go for what you want..

I didn't do a Japanese girl ...................yet............, I was close to paying for it. (was in a strip club in Japan) but, she was wilding with the price I was only ou tthere for 3 days and wasn't about to drop 80-100 bucks, for a drunk sex session in a shady private room of the club.

Only thing on my list I haven't done yet is Spanish,
Lol some of yall stories about how crazy they are got me shook.

Although I did run in to my Student from Chile today (I teach adults). and she was looking right.
Spanish girls are freaks. That thing stay wet. You wouldnt be disappointed. Yo! how you pay for that in Japan? They clean?

One thing i need a answer to..is when i see a cute girl walking towards my way idk how to act. i just play it off.

Happened today, i was in my zone (looked fresh) had the hater-shades on so ****** could see the eyes. i saw this bad Asian one. you could tell she like brothas cause she had that swagg and walk. she looked at me and had that ***** you aint **** look but if you want to holla you can. but thats not my game. i find it dumb to holla at females in the streets unless the opportunity presents itself. I even think females find it creepy. Since i been out of college i been finding hard to get at these girls. i enrolled in Community College and i just take classes and leave. I see a few but i still leave with the folks and smashing in the car is getting old. i like to make **** sweat lol
roll.gif
devil.gif

Spanish girls are freaks. That thing stay wet. You wouldnt be disappointed. Yo! how you pay for that in Japan? They clean?
One thing i need a answer to..is when i see a cute girl walking towards my way idk how to act. i just play it off.

Happened today, i was in my zone (looked fresh) had the hater-shades on so ****** could see the eyes. i saw this bad Asian one. you could tell she like brothas cause she had that swagg and walk. she looked at me and had that ***** you aint **** look but if you want to holla you can. but thats not my game. i find it dumb to holla at females in the streets unless the opportunity presents itself. I even think females find it creepy. Since i been out of college i been finding hard to get at these girls. i enrolled in Community College and i just take classes and leave. I see a few but i still leave with the folks and smashing in the car is getting old. i like to make **** sweat lol :rofl: :evil:

Lol, I was drunk, In japan for 3 days, and had just broken up with my girlfriend. hell yea I was about pay for it lol , get that checklist off no matter what. Hollering at girls in different countries who don't know English is hard.

My dude, you just have to say something, if a chick even looks at your that's an invitation to at least say hi.
I'd holla at a girl in the streets before I'd holla at a girl in a store or something. Perfect opportunity..

next time it happens just start spitting.. no dambs given in the street becauase you probably won't see her again just passing by like that again.

Lol, I was drunk, In japan for 3 days, and had just broken up with my girlfriend. hell yea I was about pay for it lol , get that checklist off no matter what. Hollering at girls in different countries who don't know English is hard.

My dude, you just have to say something, if a chick even looks at your that's an invitation to at least say hi.
I'd holla at a girl in the streets before I'd holla at a girl in a store or something. Perfect opportunity..

next time it happens just start spitting.. no dambs given in the street becauase you probably won't see her again just passing by like that again.
True!....but i been taking a few thing into consideration ....recent graduate .no job low funds (females are expensive) leaving with parents how the hell im i gong to smash lol...the car is getting old

Happened today, i was in my zone (looked fresh) had the hater-shades on so ****** could see the eyes. i saw this bad Asian one. you could tell she like brothas cause she had that swagg and walk. she looked at me and had that ***** you aint **** look but if you want to holla you can. but thats not my game. i find it dumb to holla at females in the streets unless the opportunity presents itself. I even think females find it creepy. Since i been out of college i been finding hard to get at these girls. i enrolled in Community College and i just take classes and leave. I see a few but i still leave with the folks and smashing in the car is getting old. i like to make **** sweat lol :rofl: :evil:
Before I go to sleep( like I always do,lol), some of you guys are making it difficult on yourselves by over thinking a girls ethnicity or how to meet women in certain situations. Asian girls are no different then any other girl on this planet. Anything you have heard is all myth( I know this for a fact because I have talked about my past extensively in this thread and my lady is Pinay/Chinese/German ), there was no reason to get at this girl. Approach like a gentleman or say something witty and let the chips fall. The problem with alot of guys, even when your swagger is on a hundred-thousand is we let societal stigmas, myths, our corrupted thoughts skew our vision of what "certain" women will say or act towards them if we approach. If you talk loud and concise, present yourself in a respectable manner, no matter what your ethnicity, a girl will respond when she feels at ease. If you approach on some "Say little red,black,yellow" or any other derogatory statement you can think of, you most definately will be shot down. All women are the same no matter their color, all they want is good conversation, a man with a plan and vision, witty banter and someone who is confident in who they are, any other extraneous details from clothing and other materialistic objects are just perks to completing your game.
All that is to say if a chick is not down with the play because of your ethnicity, then you really need to evaluate why you are wasting your time with that bird brain to begin with and keep it pushing. Anybody with a limited scope on life and attraction or even smashing is not worth the stress or time.
Peace

Happened today, i was in my zone (looked fresh) had the hater-shades on so ****** could see the eyes. i saw this bad Asian one. you could tell she like brothas cause she had that swagg and walk. she looked at me and had that ***** you aint **** look but if you want to holla you can. but thats not my game. i find it dumb to holla at females in the streets unless the opportunity presents itself. I even think females find it creepy. Since i been out of college i been finding hard to get at these girls. i enrolled in Community College and i just take classes and leave. I see a few but i still leave with the folks and smashing in the car is getting old. i like to make **** sweat lol
roll.gif
devil.gif

Man I'm 10x more successful and comfortable hollering at girls in the street or in stores than I am when I go out to the bar or to the club.

One of the areas I'm trying to improve on most is getting at girls in social settings out at night.  It might sound crazy but random girl on the street, no problem approaching. Random girl at a venue who's already been hollered at 1000 times that night, I'm less confident. I think part of the problem is I can't hear for ****. If there's music playing I'm literally just sitting there nodding my head playing ******g guessing games in terms of how I'm gonna respond next cause I literally can't hear what she's saying. Like I might legally be handicapped yo. 
mean.gif

99% of my pulls when I go out are on the dance floor and they rarely lead to anything because there's no chance to build trust and comfort the way you can through conversation. 

I got my spots though. I run my deli and my local taqueria. Like that **** is MY territory if you're in there I feel entitled to your # and your yambs. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You're the reverse of most people.

Opening is my weakness but in the club/bar you really don't need an opener

Yea my openers aren't the best..but convo wise I'm money...I still need to work on approaching groups of women

That mark/mugen exchange has me over here rolling lol

Anybody here mix buisness with pleasure, lets say i have a opportunity to smash my boss's daughter

Any advice dos and dont's?

Or i shouldn't be dipping my pen in company ink?

Anybody here mix buisness with pleasure, lets say i have a opportunity to smash my boss's daughter

Any advice dos and dont's?

Or i shouldn't be dipping my pen in company ink?
Man I've never hesitated to plow through and make a mess with company ink but damn dude that's just a little bold. 
laugh.gif

You gotta career fam? Couldn't be me. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom