TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Chick got a chipped tooth and ugly as hell. Man y'all want me to loosen up. This ain't helpin with the process.

kids need to just remember the basics and they'll be ok... 

from my experiences, all most chicks want in a guy is 

- confidence (NOT to be confused with arrogance) 

- the ability to make her smile/laugh 

- security (trust and being a man.. not financial) 

if they're looking for anything else, they have some kind of issues.

girls who say they like ******** or bad boys aint nothing but trouble... those ******* got demons 

the ones attracted by just looks and $ are shallow and worthless... no one needs that kind of disloyal ***** in their lives. cz when **** get real, she's the first one out the door 

the basics i listed above is why you see some couples and wonder "how the **** did he pull her"  (when money isn't a factor) 

Smh lol u gotta be your own person bra

Hell after what my dog pulled last night ill never put another girl on a pedalstool or try to impress her..if she wants to smash she will

Last edited:
Damn, I really hate alley oops from my fam. He got a shorty comin over , and I just don't feel like doin it cause its not my style. I Im really into a waayy diff spectrum of chicks then he is, but I'm tryin man up and do it. I think she's ratchet btw(bout to say ef it).

What you looking for a wife or something?

Go for the guts...

I wish I had someone to show me the game growin up everything I learned was through trial n error I think that would be the best thing for you hughey...some of the stuff ppl are sayin here might go over your head till you see it in action or do it yourself..just don't sell yourself short

Update: Chick got a chipped tooth and ugly as hell. Man y'all want me to loosen up. This ain't helpin with the process.
Be true to yourself. ive been in hella situations where my brother setted up the skeezs, and all was ratchet as hell (he likes nasty ratchets/super freaks..i like school girls). That moment you just chill and pass if you want to. You pull the trigger and feel bad about it later, thats denial. Dont live in it.

Man you better beat that p*ssy up like Lil Wayne,lol
There was a year after my first serious relationship were I had no damb standards what so ever. I was smashing 1-6 on a consistent basis, yes I felt dirty afterwards but that gets your confidence up on some Kanye arrogant ish.. That's when you start smelling yourself something strong and you craft your "game" and your mouthpiece because you see what works and what doesn't. Although every girl is different but your humor goes along way, plus don't sleep on ugly chicks..
I remember I had this one Thai chick, face was all to be damn but she had a butt like a sista, my homegirl hooked me up on some trying to be funny ish, but she turned out to be hella cool and her sex game was vicious because even she said she was ugly(lol) but she knew how to compensate in other areas...
We started dating after the smash session but I was too young to see she was a good girl. Do Not Sleep On Ugly Ducklings, you definately might miss out on quality yambs, sex game, conversation and cooking...

Trial and error I get it. I'll just smash anything that comes my way, I'll give no damns. Wiah peeps to learn this. Hard comin to this game with no guidance. Get with in 5 years and I'll tell y'all how I been doin.

when i was in high school, the older thirst bucket vultures would harass us for yambs... 

**** was pretty pathetic... they stayed wanting a no look pocket pass 

"yo, yall got some freaks at the school?" .... "stop saving them ****"

*****... go get some grown ******* and stop acting like Chester's

one of the biggest culprits ended up having 2 kids with one of the skeezers his whole team use to bust down 

i remember hearing stories about this girl when i was in middle school.... she was like an old folk tale around the city .... they use to bang her in the bushes 

there was this big hollowed out bush in the front of the neighborhood that you could crawl into....

Trial and error I get it. I'll just smash anything that comes my way, I'll give no damns. Wiah peeps to learn this. Hard comin to this game with no guidance. Get with in 5 years and I'll tell y'all how I been doin.
Not saying smash everything or even join in on the neighborhood bust down. What (at least I am saying) is stop judging a book by its cover( I am pretty sure you don't like the judgement either). I get we all have standards, types, etc... But looking back on my younger days, I too was judge mental and picky and potentially missed out on alot of yambs and maybe just good conversation. Now that I am older I just have appreciation for women( whether fat, ugly or the straight bomb like my soon to be wife).. When you let your guard down, take these females of that pedestal and just flow with your conversation, you will see how the transition is on all your day to day dealings with people. Sometimes I am overly nice to chicks and ieno but it gets perks for wifey and I.. Try this, the next time you are in a Walmart,Target, etc... Strike up a mild conversation with a cashier, just as a confidence booster. All the advice I can give anybody is open to interpretation and can be manipulated into your own game, so I don't mind constant questions, in all honesty this thread helps me spice my relationship up and keeps my game tight( just in case it doesn't work out).. Real experience will always be greater but the gems I,EWD,MARK,ECOOK,YOUNGDOC, and all the OG'S drop is substance for you to digest and take into consideration. We are all grown *** men, you can take advice or leave it but no man becomes great by himself.

Last edited:
Got it. Haven't any girl problems at all, its that department I need to get through. I'll see what I can do, and adjust.

TAY famb...

I feel like I've graduated into a new space...

Long story short .. There was this FINE dark skin volleyball player from college... Never paid attention to her cuz she was dating someone.

When I leave the college... I get news that she wants me to holla. I hit her up on facebook and she's playing games...

I Wait about a year... Come back...she Still on the games... Didn't respond one message so I just dropped it...

so i head out to the homecoming last weekend..... I don't see her but apparently she sees me...

I got a call this mroning from the homey :

Fam: font****... Ol girl says she wants you bro.
Me: man. What she say?
Fam: she was like she seen you and wouldve said somethinf but she got nervous. She want you to hit her up...

I legit told dude this:

Fam... To keep it real... She with the games... I appreciate you telling me... But you tell her exactly this... "Fontaine say if you want to hit him up, you can reach out to him. He tried to hit you twice and you no looked him... He said you ran out of chances, and he ain't about that chase life. Y'all grown.."

I've said this to a chick before..

But this time... I meant EVERY WORD OF IT... I legitimately feel this way, and I said it with such conviction .

It wasn't some reverse psychology deal. It was from the most honest part of me. I couldn't give any less of a damn if I miss out on this chick.. She is fine...real fine... That rump... Ooooo wee....

But I don't care.. It didn't phase me one bit at the thought of missing out... My boy was like "you sure you want me to say that?" :lol:...

I think I turned a corner famb.

#feelsgoodman...

:pimp:

TAY famb...

I feel like I've graduated into a new space...

Long story short .. There was this FINE dark skin volleyball player from college... Never paid attention to her cuz she was dating someone.

When I leave the college... I get news that she wants me to holla. I hit her up on facebook and she's playing games...

I Wait about a year... Come back...she Still on the games... Didn't respond one message so I just dropped it...

so i head out to the homecoming last weekend..... I don't see her but apparently she sees me...

I got a call this mroning from the homey :

Fam: font****... Ol girl says she wants you bro.
Me: man. What she say?
Fam: she was like she seen you and wouldve said somethinf but she got nervous. She want you to hit her up...

I legit told dude this:

Fam... To keep it real... She with the games... I appreciate you telling me... But you tell her exactly this... "Fontaine say if you want to hit him up, you can reach out to him. He tried to hit you twice and you no looked him... He said you ran out of chances, and he ain't about that chase life. Y'all grown.."

I've said this to a chick before..

But this time... I meant EVERY WORD OF IT... I legitimately feel this way, and I said it with such conviction .

It wasn't some reverse psychology deal. It was from the most honest part of me. I couldn't give any less of a damn if I miss out on this chick.. She is fine...real fine... That rump... Ooooo wee....

But I don't care.. It didn't phase me one bit at the thought of missing out... My boy was like "you sure you want me to say that?" :lol:...

I think I turned a corner famb.

#feelsgoodman...

:pimp:
Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

And folks that's how real g's move...

Fontaine gonna raise Alpha males if he becomes a father with lessons like this everyday
pimp.gif

Long story short

This older chick I been seeing for a while took the last straw about a month ago demanding what I will do(she left an item at my crib but she wanted to come over to my place late into the night to pick it up at that). Had to let chick know life doesnt work like that so I cut her loose. She has been texting/facebook message me saying that she was stress from work and life. Telling me that she sorry and should have been up front me with about alot of things. Its a like a every three days to week she will contact me some how. Today she called and I didnt answer so maybe this will be the last time I hear from her. Sometimes I wonder if it hard for chicks to move on after a dude.(We were never together as a couple)

Little more to the story but this the short end.

Tryna smash while o'girls mom is down the hall is such a buzzkill. Got yo boy feeling like he's back in high school :lol:

Long story short
This older chick I been seeing for a while took the last straw about a month ago demanding what I will do(she left an item at my crib but she wanted to come over to my place late into the night to pick it up at that). Had to let chick know life doesnt work like that so I cut her loose. She has been texting/facebook message me saying that she was stress from work and life. Telling me that she sorry and should have been up front me with about alot of things. Its a like a every three days to week she will contact me some how. Today she called and I didnt answer so maybe this will be the last time I hear from her. Sometimes I wonder if it hard for chicks to move on after a dude.(We were never together as a couple)

Little more to the story but this the short end.

Give some details of what was the last straw for you...or was she just annoying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom